Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Having reached scale 20 in all raids, I decided to write my suggestion about what I believe needs to change in Raids to be more enjoyable for all. Most of the things I'll post here I already posted elsewhere but there'll be some new things and reworks of previous things I said.

1) Raid progression is now permanent. This is good for both player and developers. Players don't lose their progress, don't have to redo the same raids every season, and also they are not restricted by a timer to earn rewards. Developers don't remove their content from the game, and don't need to develop multiple new raids each season (this was the plan afaik, to reshuffle a few and add a few new ones each season). They will simply add new raids on top of the current ones, offering a lot more content altogether. This also means new players won't miss out on certain raids, nor on rewards (read below).

2) Raid seasons are reworked into unique additions to existing raids. Raid seasons instead of resetting progress like they do now, could offer new and unique additions to raids. For example during a specific raid season Flooded cloister could have a unique boss (either as a new one or replacing Ravelle/Maggot). Or Rookery could have a set of new rooms. Or the Red Palace be filled with completely new faction of enemies (who cant stun ;) ). Completing these new challenges will offer rewards just like the current season does (like kill the new boss 10 times, complete the new challenge in x raid 10 times, etc.), however they shouldn't be tied to raid tiers so all can do the at their convinient raid tier (see below). Seasons should last for a month or so, and can be repeated (like monthly calendar rewards). This also ensures that rewards are exclusive but new comers will still have a chance to earn them if they stay long enough.

3) Raid scaling is mostly removed, instead we will have tiers. Simply put we'll have 5 raid tiers. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Heroic (Platinum+). Each higher tier will offer new areas, new encounters and new mechanics, except for Heroic which will be the same as Platinum but will have the current scaling system built into it, so you can play until infinity. Heroic will be the leaderboard, bragging rights tier for those who enjoy such. This change will make each tier unique while also not dividing the playerbase too much, which is the case with the current scaling system, and it will also offer noticeable difference between each tier in complexity, allowing every player to find the tier they are comfortable with.
(credits to KAVE for the base idea)

4) Rewards are tied to raids and raid tiers. So instead of seasonal rewards, each raid will have its own rewards sold by the raid vendor for ducats. New rewards are unlocked upon completing a new tier of difficulty. For example: completing bronze rookery will offer a banshee toy being sold, completing bronze cloister will offer a ghost toy being sold, while completing a gold red palace will allow you to buy a unique mount, or a platinum rookery will offer a unique nameplate. So each raid in each tier will offer a unqiue reward for ducats only available there. This way you can gradually progress through each and earn the rewards you want at your own pace. Ultimately just like with the Zombie mount in Blighted Isles, there could be a unique vendor with unique items for those who unlocked all rewards in raids.

5) Better item drops. Each raid tier will have its own item drop table. Higher tiers will offer better quality drops. At the end of each raid the game should roll an item from its drop table, so you are never leaving empty handed. This should also somewhat offset the heavy resource investment raids require. And this should also bring back a feature lost with dungeons -> a proper way to earn epic gear consistently.
-Bronze: Uncommon: 45% - Rare: 50% - Epic: 5%
- Silver: Uncommon: 10% - Rare: 70% - Epic: 20%
- Gold: Rare: 30% - Epic: 65% - Legendary: 5%
- Platinum/Heroic: Epic: 80% - Legendary: 20%

Numbers can change, it's just a rough idea.

6) Epic armaments are added to raid vendors. Ducat vendors will now sell epic armaments. Each raid vendor should offer one for a different gear slot. This will be another good way to get more epic gear, and will help those who can't do higher tiers for more consistent epics yet.

7) Relics are permanent. You worked for them, you deserve to keep them. With more and more added it should offer another fun depth for players. Maybe even have some that will make certain raid encounters easier adding a strategic depth to it.

8) Daily and weekly ducat earnings now recieve a multiplier based on the tier they were done in. Current numbers should be the baseline in Bronze tier. Silver will be +25%, Gold +50%, Platinum/Heroic +75%. This way doing them in higher tier will yield better rewards for the extra effort you put into them. Also with many new rewards added to ducat vendors earning more is a welcome change.

9) Solo and Group mode. Instead of the current setup, there should only be 2 modes. Solo is for one player, it will have a bit less mechanics overall. Group is up to 15 players, and will scale to player number (and raid difficulty). No longer you will be required to leave a friend behind or try a 6 man raid with only 4 person and face a challenge meant for 6. This system along with the tier system should make it very easy to start raid runs.

10) Dungeoneering is reworked to be a support skill for other skills, with focus on combat. The current iteration of dungeoneering is pretty much useless. While they made the content a joke in season 1, they basically do nothing now. With this new dungeoneering each new level will unlock a new recipe for existing skills. Some examples:
- Group drams -> when drinking this dram it will offer the bonus to everyone around you for 30 minutes.
- Relics -> higher level will unlock higher rarity, but them being craftable will make it easier to obtain if you've been unlucky.
- Unique raid specific enchantment items -> For example +10% Dungeoneering XP or 5% chance to restore Mana on hit while in raids, etc.

I'm sure there could be a lot more ideas, these are just a few. I think it would tie nicely in with other skills and the theme of raids.

11) Dungeoneering XP penalty is removed. Noone should be penalized for helping someone out on a lower tier by getting 1 XPs as it is now. Instead each tier will offer a certain amount of XP. Higher tiers will offer more. A potential idea:
- Bronze 100% -> Silver 150% -> Gold 225% -> Platinum 300%

12) Physical locations (portals) are added to each raid, for better connection to the game world. Raids feel quite detached to me from the world. I'd prefer to see them having portals located all over the world, much like how dungeons worked in other games. You'll be able to enter them if you unlocked them.

13) Out of combat regen/movement now works in raids. Mana management is already a hot topic in the game, and raids are very mana intensive, and it is definitely not helping that Mana potions restore 1k Mana overtime instead of 3k, because you are "always in combat" in raids. This has to go. Along with the sluggish movement, it just feels bad. It's super ridicolous that you need to chug insane amounts of Mana pots mostly due to this. It makes the whole content even less fun.

14) Raid Timer is removed. So what is the purpose of the current raid timer? To make raids a DPS check. Now why do we even need that. Those who are more DPS focused will finish raids faster, and that's a good enough reward for taking a riskier route. While more support/healing/tank based characters/groups will finish slower, and that is fine, but gating them from finishing because of a timer is just not okay to me. If we are to see a DPS check that should be incorporated into a boss fight at Gold+ tiers, but this shouldn't be the baseline. Let people do raids at their own pace. This only serves to frustrate many players while honestly it doesn't really offer a big challenge (just how much mana pots are you willing to chug again).

15) Remove some of the affixes. Chilled Blood. Oh boy. In solo unless you are a class with cure feat, this is just so infuriating. Ever got to a boss with 4 stacks of this bad boy? On low scales that might work but at higher tiers, you just get one shot due to having -40% Health (and Mana). Nothing you can do about it. Just remove it from solo (maybe even from the game). Steeled/Missile Dampener/ Magic Resistant (cant recall its name). These are just yet again so so unfun. In solo if your damage type matches their defense enjoy a plus few minutes of fighting (or maybe even a fail due to not having enough time). There is no counter play here, it's just a boring affix, even in group context it might penalize some of the group. Affixes should make you play differently, they should have some counterplay to them. I'm fine having Bolstered for example even though it's the same as this 3, but at least it doesn't penalize just one damage type but does all. But no need to have more of this type of affixes.

Thank you for reading! Let me know your thoughts about my ideas and feel free to share yours too!

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
BONUS: I know these changes would take a very long time, but as a bandaid for this season, adjust the scaling of Health and Damage. From solo to 15 player instances, it needs to be toned down a lot. I'd even say halve it. It is the definiton of unfun at higher scales

Candy Cotton

Warrior
Characters
Candy Cotton, Bruja, Denebola, Khirka, Batea, Mintaka
Platform
Android, PC
Congratulations Athon 🥈 🍾
Dont know where to ask or who, maby you know one thing that bothers me alot about Bellamere..
Mobs at the entrance of Garden jump out of wall. Ok I've seen before mobs attacking from another room thru wall at Tomb, but this is not Tomb where one mob taking your health down, because you cant reach him, can cost you failure of the raid.
Another thing, mobs from Great Hall (around fountain) follow me straight into Kitchen. Is this suppose to be like this?

What I really dont like in this raiding system, at higher lvls, is that you need to start runing away, stun and run, because of timer, I somehow made lvl 18 Swamp but have serious issues Bellamere lvl 13 for weird behavior of mobs and time issue at the end. I really dont like running away, I never played like that before and it doesnt feel like me. So far I killed all at Bellamere to avoid unnecessary dmg and to have peaceful return to Prince in case I die. But this doesnt work after lvl 10 because of timer.
Higher you go, seems you need to change or adjust who you are. I was always pure fury with alot dmg and zero invest in defense. Had problems nowhere, but at this point for raid my talent build went into being hybrid which is not bad but I lost one fury ultimate and that feels awkward.
So this is another thing that I dont like in this system. You cant be who you wanna be, unique, you need to have specific characteristics with your build and gear in order to proceed at higher raid lvls.
Raids are like beauty competition where you need to be 60 - 90 - 60 in order to win.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Happyx1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I particularly agree with points 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 13, and 14. Basically, the difficulty curve is WAY too steep! Getting the bronze rewards in each raid should be accessible to all players level 20 and above who have decent gear, yet it certainly doesn't feel that way. Not even for toons that it should be easier for!

I'm never likely to be much more than a casual raider. I completely skipped the raids last season, but thought I'd give them a try with the new season. I mostly soloed my way through Rookery on my fully maxed, fully socketed, 5X rebirthed nature hunter. I got as far as challenge level 9 before pretty much giving up.

(Green happens to be my favorite color. I didn't care the least about the mount reward, and the rare relics weren't overly tempting. However, if the raids weren't so resource-intensive and penalizing for classes without strong heals and defense, I might have even tried getting the pretty green crest on multiple toons! If raids were better balanced and better scaled and not so costly in resources, I might have even gone for the platinum nameplate reward! It IS awfully attractive-looking, to me!)

Challenge level 8 in Rookery was borderline, but when it got to number 9, it simply didn't feel worth it or the least bit feasible -- Not without pestering casual friends with higher level dungeoneering to "carry me." Particularly problematic when I strongly disagree with power leveling! :cry:

And trust me, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of players on my server who are earning gold in the raids. They're all level 95 players and are truly the "elites." Mere mortals such as my own level 95 toons (who are decent...just not quite as powerful) don't stand a chance. Not unless I want to spend about 30-40 sockets totally redoing every single piece of my gear! And who's gonna go to those extremes other than the true raid elites??

Sorry I don't have much constructive to say other than strong agreement with most of the improvements Dawnfire suggested.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
For the most part I agree with the proposed suggestion, the two parts I'd like to highlight is
7) Relics are permanent. You worked for them, you deserve to keep them. With more and more added it should offer another fun depth for players. Maybe even have some that will make certain raid encounters easier adding a strategic depth to it.
I think this can be a good idea, but may be not now. I don't like that the current relic since it just add stats and extra ability, feel like the game just keep adding "stats" source. Like every new content seems to revolve around this to make it "interesting reward" the same with the blight prep items on jewelry and trinket. So with the current relic I think its fine if it go away, may be make them last 2 season can be a good compromise for now, so we can have it until we got the newer relic? If relic has been redesigned into something more unique, and more of a QoL or strategical use then making it last forever is a great idea.
14) Raid Timer is removed. So what is the purpose of the current raid timer?
I feel like the timer should still be there but never really have to be a bottleneck. If the timer completely removed, players can just go at it, die, revive, and go at it again to chip away the objective or boss indefinitely. The boss in raid have really low health regeneration and the objective is just finished once finished. With the current system I think it is in a kinda good spot because you can have like 2nd or 3rd try if you die, but not indefinitely. I think removing timer completely can only work If resurrections/revive is limited in raid may be 2 resurrections/revive limit per raid. No timer below silver tier sounds ok.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Ildranach

Squirrel
Platform
Android, PC
I feel like the timer should still be there but never really have to be a bottleneck. If the timer completely removed, players can just go at it, die, revive, and go at it again to chip away the objective or boss indefinitely. The boss in raid have really low health regeneration and the objective is just finished once finished. With the current system I think it is in a kinda good spot because you can have like 2nd or 3rd try if you die, but not indefinitely. I think removing timer completely can only work If resurrections/revive is limited in raid may be 2 resurrections/revive limit per raid. No timer below silver tier sounds ok.
I would personally prefer that the timer go in reverse: you can stay in the raid as long as you like (even if you're just constantly running it down chipping 1% every time) BUT it will scale down your rewards the longer you take past the current timers.
So, for completion/unlock purposes, you can still grind away at it, you just won't get rewards past the opening of new raids. Current raid/class balancing means that the classes that have trouble will be hard-gated at certain points in certain raids due to survivability issues. It's still going to take a stupidly long time for them to complete it if they choose to try to persevere and revive-spam.
It feels very bad to end a raid at 1% boss hp due to a timer and be forced to run the same raid again with a huge chance to face that same frustrating scenario.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The quick and easy solution would seem to be just to make the actual time longer - if it is not intended to be an actual part of the challenge (and judging by earlier comments I do not believe it is) then simply make it much longer (an hour say).

If it is intended to be part of the challenge, then it seems to me it should scale up along with everything else, so increase the time by (say) ten minutes every ten levels.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
I think this can be a good idea, but may be not now. I don't like that the current relic since it just add stats and extra ability, feel like the game just keep adding "stats" source. Like every new content seems to revolve around this to make it "interesting reward" the same with the blight prep items on jewelry and trinket. So with the current relic I think its fine if it go away, may be make them last 2 season can be a good compromise for now, so we can have it until we got the newer relic? If relic has been redesigned into something more unique, and more of a QoL or strategical use then making it last forever is a great idea.
I hear you, I'd prefer your way of relics as well. This probably deserves its own thread, I'm sure we could come up with many more interesting ones. I do enjoy them offering new feats/passives (albeit some of them could really use some work).

I think difficulty should come from the encounter itself and not how high your DPS is (surely DPS checks could happen but right now after some point it is all a big DPS check). And you'r right people would just chip away the boss' health if there is no some penalty to it. To prevent this in solo bosses could just heal to full (maybe from silver tier and up) and in group once you are down you can't ressurect until the whole group is out of combat/ dead, and the boss will heal back up just like in solo. I'd still prefer this way against a timer. And if people killing bosses way too slow is somehow an issue, just add enrage timers.

It feels very bad to end a raid at 1% boss hp due to a timer and be forced to run the same raid again with a huge chance to face that same frustrating scenario.
I wanted to highlight this, cause I think it's important. I think this would be solved as well if it worked with no timer, just boss healing up.

If it is intended to be part of the challenge, then it seems to me it should scale up along with everything else, so increase the time by (say) ten minutes every ten levels.
I guess that could be a working solution too.

Thank you everyone for your inputs! I also added a suggestion about affixes (forgot it the first time)

Reactions: knubson
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
9) Solo and Group mode. Instead of the current setup, there should only be 2 modes. Solo is for one player, it will have a bit less mechanics overall. Group is up to 15 players, and will scale to player number (and raid difficulty). No longer you will be required to leave a friend behind or try a 6 man raid with only 4 person and face a challenge meant for 6. This system along with the tier system should make it very easy to start raid runs.
The other stuff is good, but this one please!!!! Exact numbers is just blech! Thanks, Otters!

knubson

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Alrik von Balurat
Platform
iOS, PC
Having reached scale 20 in all raids, I decided to write my suggestion about what I believe needs to change in Raids to be more enjoyable for all. Most of the things I'll post here I already posted elsewhere but there'll be some new things and reworks of previous things I said.

1) Raid progression is now permanent. This is good for both player and developers. Players don't lose their progress, don't have to redo the same raids every season, and also they are not restricted by a timer to earn rewards. Developers don't remove their content from the game, and don't need to develop multiple new raids each season (this was the plan afaik, to reshuffle a few and add a few new ones each season). They will simply add new raids on top of the current ones, offering a lot more content altogether. This also means new players won't miss out on certain raids, nor on rewards (read below).

2) Raid seasons are reworked into unique additions to existing raids. Raid seasons instead of resetting progress like they do now, could offer new and unique additions to raids. For example during a specific raid season Flooded cloister could have a unique boss (either as a new one or replacing Ravelle/Maggot). Or Rookery could have a set of new rooms. Or the Red Palace be filled with completely new faction of enemies (who cant stun ;) ). Completing these new challenges will offer rewards just like the current season does (like kill the new boss 10 times, complete the new challenge in x raid 10 times, etc.), however they shouldn't be tied to raid tiers so all can do the at their convinient raid tier (see below). Seasons should last for a month or so, and can be repeated (like monthly calendar rewards). This also ensures that rewards are exclusive but new comers will still have a chance to earn them if they stay long enough.

3) Raid scaling is mostly removed, instead we will have tiers. Simply put we'll have 5 raid tiers. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Heroic (Platinum+). Each higher tier will offer new areas, new encounters and new mechanics, except for Heroic which will be the same as Platinum but will have the current scaling system built into it, so you can play until infinity. Heroic will be the leaderboard, bragging rights tier for those who enjoy such. This change will make each tier unique while also not dividing the playerbase too much, which is the case with the current scaling system, and it will also offer noticeable difference between each tier in complexity, allowing every player to find the tier they are comfortable with.
(credits to KAVE for the base idea)

4) Rewards are tied to raids and raid tiers. So instead of seasonal rewards, each raid will have its own rewards sold by the raid vendor for ducats. New rewards are unlocked upon completing a new tier of difficulty. For example: completing bronze rookery will offer a banshee toy being sold, completing bronze cloister will offer a ghost toy being sold, while completing a gold red palace will allow you to buy a unique mount, or a platinum rookery will offer a unique nameplate. So each raid in each tier will offer a unqiue reward for ducats only available there. This way you can gradually progress through each and earn the rewards you want at your own pace. Ultimately just like with the Zombie mount in Blighted Isles, there could be a unique vendor with unique items for those who unlocked all rewards in raids.

5) Better item drops. Each raid tier will have its own item drop table. Higher tiers will offer better quality drops. At the end of each raid the game should roll an item from its drop table, so you are never leaving empty handed. This should also somewhat offset the heavy resource investment raids require. And this should also bring back a feature lost with dungeons -> a proper way to earn epic gear consistently.
-Bronze: Uncommon: 45% - Rare: 50% - Epic: 5%
- Silver: Uncommon: 10% - Rare: 70% - Epic: 20%
- Gold: Rare: 30% - Epic: 65% - Legendary: 5%
- Platinum/Heroic: Epic: 80% - Legendary: 20%

Numbers can change, it's just a rough idea.

6) Epic armaments are added to raid vendors. Ducat vendors will now sell epic armaments. Each raid vendor should offer one for a different gear slot. This will be another good way to get more epic gear, and will help those who can't do higher tiers for more consistent epics yet.

8) Daily and weekly ducat earnings now recieve a multiplier based on the tier they were done in. Current numbers should be the baseline in Bronze tier. Silver will be +25%, Gold +50%, Platinum/Heroic +75%. This way doing them in higher tier will yield better rewards for the extra effort you put into them. Also with many new rewards added to ducat vendors earning more is a welcome change.

10) Dungeoneering is reworked to be a support skill for other skills, with focus on combat. The current iteration of dungeoneering is pretty much useless. While they made the content a joke in season 1, they basically do nothing now. With this new dungeoneering each new level will unlock a new recipe for existing skills. Some examples:
- Group drams -> when drinking this dram it will offer the bonus to everyone around you for 30 minutes.
- Relics -> higher level will unlock higher rarity, but them being craftable will make it easier to obtain if you've been unlucky.
- Unique raid specific enchantment items -> For example +10% Dungeoneering XP or 5% chance to restore Mana on hit while in raids, etc.

I'm sure there could be a lot more ideas, these are just a few. I think it would tie nicely in with other skills and the theme of raids.

11) Dungeoneering XP penalty is removed. Noone should be penalized for helping someone out on a lower tier by getting 1 XPs as it is now. Instead each tier will offer a certain amount of XP. Higher tiers will offer more. A potential idea:
- Bronze 100% -> Silver 150% -> Gold 225% -> Platinum 300%

12) Physical locations (portals) are added to each raid, for better connection to the game world. Raids feel quite detached to me from the world. I'd prefer to see them having portals located all over the world, much like how dungeons worked in other games. You'll be able to enter them if you unlocked them.

13) Out of combat regen/movement now works in raids. Mana management is already a hot topic in the game, and raids are very mana intensive, and it is definitely not helping that Mana potions restore 1k Mana overtime instead of 3k, because you are "always in combat" in raids. This has to go. Along with the sluggish movement, it just feels bad. It's super ridicolous that you need to chug insane amounts of Mana pots mostly due to this. It makes the whole content even less fun.

14) Raid Timer is removed. So what is the purpose of the current raid timer? To make raids a DPS check. Now why do we even need that. Those who are more DPS focused will finish raids faster, and that's a good enough reward for taking a riskier route. While more support/healing/tank based characters/groups will finish slower, and that is fine, but gating them from finishing because of a timer is just not okay to me. If we are to see a DPS check that should be incorporated into a boss fight at Gold+ tiers, but this shouldn't be the baseline. Let people do raids at their own pace. This only serves to frustrate many players while honestly it doesn't really offer a big challenge (just how much mana pots are you willing to chug again).

15) Remove some of the affixes. Chilled Blood. Oh boy. In solo unless you are a class with cure feat, this is just so infuriating. Ever got to a boss with 4 stacks of this bad boy? On low scales that might work but at higher tiers, you just get one shot due to having -40% Health (and Mana). Nothing you can do about it. Just remove it from solo (maybe even from the game). Steeled/Missile Dampener/ Magic Resistant (cant recall its name). These are just yet again so so unfun. In solo if your damage type matches their defense enjoy a plus few minutes of fighting (or maybe even a fail due to not having enough time). There is no counter play here, it's just a boring affix, even in group context it might penalize some of the group. Affixes should make you play differently, they should have some counterplay to them. I'm fine having Bolstered for example even though it's the same as this 3, but at least it doesn't penalize just one damage type but does all. But no need to have more of this type of affixes.

Thank you for reading! Let me know your thoughts about my ideas and feel free to share yours too!
Perfect post sir. I do agree with every point you mentoined. I will hope, that the otters make a couple of these happen.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Maybe she means we only take 10% of damage dealt rather then 25/30 whatever it is

Ildranach

Squirrel
Platform
Android, PC
Last season there were reports of certain classes one-shotting themselves through reflect alone. If that is still possible this season then that should definitely be looked at.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I mean as a hunter I’m taking way more damage then I can handle right from the start.and I haven’t gone past lvl 10 there. One hit removes any shielding I have along with health. If I use the critical hit trinket. It can easily take roughly half my life force right there. You add his hits (plus whatever ridiculous damage buff he has which I do not think he should ever have) and his minions hits and bam I’m dead. Now am I the strongest, no not by a long shot. But my defense and attack is pretty close together and yes I still take some damage thru out the entire run. But never enough where I have to use a full heal. So I’d say I’m doing pretty well with the stuns and all the requirements but I know the moment I step into that room it’s gonna be a blood bath and there is literally no way around it.

Helos

Citizen
Characters
Helos, Helox, Heloq
Platform
iOS
I am gonna go ahead and agree with all of this. Really appreciate the time taken for you to do this! I honestly love all the suggestions, and maybe have a few of my own.

1) Often in other games like MOBA if there is a tiered system, with a reset style mechanic, you could simply bump people down a couple notches each season. For example if someone hits platinum on every raid, you could instead of making them do ALL of those raids again, you could bump them down to silver next season.

2) I would like to over emphasize a couple points that were made, and for certain reasons, mainly the affixes. I think if you are going for consistency and tiered progression, having random affixes can't be the way. It literally sounds backwards to have "random" effects during a "scaled" event. Some of them (like katie and others mentioned) are WAAAAAY to strong for solo mode. Bolster, damage return, chilled blood, etc, etc.

3) The raid timer removal. This is important to a lot of people as well for another reason and that goes for specs. I am ALWAYS lightning generally, but my DPS would be way too slow to progress through raids as lightning, therefore I am Fury for raids. This means every time I want to go do 95's or any other content with my real gear, I have to re-spec and re-gear. Which honestly kind of sucks, cause it becomes a pain, so I don't do fun stuff with my guild / friends. Being able to stay the spec I want and be successful would be nice.

4) Mana regen. I could not agree more with this statement. Not only am I growing my own blueberries, I am buying mana pots off the AH I go through them so fast. I get you don't want people just using their mount to skip content, but honestly, making raids a bit more fast paced to keep people interested would be good. I legit fell asleep during a solo raid the other night because it was just another grind I had done so many times before.

5) Raid restructure- Bronze 5, silver 5, gold 10, platinum 10=15. Stop making people do a million runs for stuff.

6) Don't resent everything each season. It basically means each season we are going to have to grind grind grind, and not be able to do much else. I want to be able to do the events, I want to be able to do 95's, I want to be able to do other content as well. But I only have time to raid at the moment sadly. Haven't even stepped foot in the Christmas event tbh, which is sad.

Thanks again Dawnfire for posting this!

Reactions: Heykathster and Zazie
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Not sure where to drop this but here goes:

Maybe we can have an option added, so when you click on, for example, Flooded cloister it will tell you how many more raids you need to unlock it.
1609371274204.png

Meagan

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
The only thing I would like to add is this:
Please make the raids behave as other zones in regards that from the second you have entered the lobby your location on the guild/friend list is the raid location, not the zone you were just before.
Raids require concentration and I wouldn't want to bother someone while they are exchanging blows with Laurent.