Tomgtu

Hero
Platform
iOS
The current raid is made to suit specific classes. Although it’s not the exact same complaint, it is errors in raid that a warrior or priest can make their way too lv99 with minimum resources but priest and hunters depend on tons of buffs. And also regarding to the comments about ohxx’s complaint.... so it’s his fault that he took the time to try to enjoy/test out raid? As many people that complained about lack of challenges in the game, there sure as heck not as many that took time to participate in what they asked for. Guess it is his fault for actually taking this new system seriously, and went above and beyond as far as participation. I don’t mind seeing changes around the complaints of few, but for those who adjust to the changes, I feel like they should be rewarded for their efforts, especially for the datas they provide while doing it....imo

Reactions: Celebron.
  • Likex1

Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
Last edited
I accidentally deleted these ducats, and so did other players, because they look like Pyrron medallions.
They should look different.

The Dutchess

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS
In order to move forward in a raid palace especially. You have to back up to move forward. If you do only one lvl of any raid and expect to only do one of that lvl.. your doin it wrong. Clokies max health is massive as soon as he ports into a raid. Due to relics. Mine arnt super high and when I port into a raid my health auto pops to 750k. If you are failing in a raid .. back up a few lvls. Redo till your relics are higher and try again. It's not even about consumables really. It's about how much time you put in. Time is the biggest thing you will use lol.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
The difficulty difference between say 16 and 17 is minimal, and mostly comes down to rng. If you can't beat 17, you are better off just trying a few more times than going back to 16. And anything lower and the relic gain is too low to be worth it.

It also takes a LOT of relic levels to make a noticeable difference. I always leveled the first two raids to 20 before tackling the last 4-5 on palace, and those 10 additional levels really made no noticeable difference. What made a difference was which mobs spawned and the affix on the prince. For example, I took 5 tries for 16, 1 try for 17, and two for 18, and it was all about those factors. Palace is far too dependent on rng.

Reactions: Celebron.
  • Likex1