GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
So I wanted to test how the gear drops improve over the heroic raids. I chose woods as its fast run.

PLATINUM 3rd run
platinum_woods.png

PLATIMUM 4th run
platinum_woods_2.png

Heroic 1
heroic1_woods.png

heroic 2
heroic2_woods.png

heroic 3
heroic3_woods.png

heroic 4
heroic4_woods.png

heroic 5
heroic5-woods.png

heroic 6
heroic6_woods.png

heroic 7
heroic7_woods.png

heroic 8
heroic8_woods.png

heroic 9
heroic9_woods.png

heroic 10
heroic10_woods.png

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
So far I fail to see much improvement. What goes to relics the best was legendary and rest rare and epic ones over the 10 heroic raids. And to note that most of the epic drops are turned to epic by magic find so not that many "natural" epic drops on these

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
I'm sure it will improve over more raids. They did say a slight bonus. Might need to build it up some more.

-M.

Reactions: Xadi and Damon Otter
  • Likex2

Marvenga

Great Adventurer
Characters
Marvenga, Marvella, Marveara, Marvengo, Marvarroo
Platform
  1. Android
I assume the drop rates of purples and yellows increase slightly at higher tiers, but then that only increases probabilities. Your result is perfectly possible statistically.

Reactions: Xadi and Damon Otter
  • Likex2

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
Raid Drops didn't improve at all.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
I’m sure it did by o.ooooo1% or something like that but it takes a lot of o.ooooo1% to make an actual difference. Honestly I expected this and I'm kinda surprised others thought it would work any other way.

Reactions: Xadi, Urzaa and Zazie
  • Likex3

Cel

Bog Frog
Characters
Celinia, Tanker Bell, Overraided Healz
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
ran bronze - h4 so far and i have gotten 2 celestials, 4 legendary relics

drop wise i get an average of 6 - 10 per raid and had 1 legendary drop as well

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
The word your looking for is RNG.
Of course, especially when it is assumed that the better heroic you are, the better reward you will earn. And then I got a gold reward.

Nashty

Legendary Hero
Characters
Nashty, windmixture
View attachment 22914
This keeps getting better
you only get gears as a completion reward for daily/weekly rewards. also if you got a legendary or celestial relic in every raid then what would be the incentive to keep going?? overall i think drops are great. ive been dropped plenty of epics from my heroic 1 raids. you cannot expect OP drops from raids all the time.

Reactions: Black_Cvlt
  • Hahax1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Oh one more set of interesting drop results, last season when I was grinding for fabled gear I noted down all the gear drops (no relics) one day still got the data:-

heroic raids run today:40
rares dropped: 333 (70%)
epics dropped: 128 (27%)
legendarys dropped: 2 (0.4%)
rare fabled dropped: 7 (1.4%)
epic fabled dropped: 4 (0.8%)

total drops: 474
rare ratio to fabled drops 1 in 47.6
epic ratio to fabled drops 1 in 32

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
you only get gears as a completion reward for daily/weekly rewards. also if you got a legendary or celestial relic in every raid then what would be the incentive to keep going?? overall i think drops are great. ive been dropped plenty of epics from my heroic 1 raids. you cannot expect OP drops from raids all the time.
Congratulations.
For me I do not expect gold rewards in H30.

Reactions: Nashty
  • Hahax1

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
Honest questions.

What would you like the progression to be? What percentage of the drops should be natural epic, natural legendary, and celestial relics based on heroic level? I'm just interested. I like to try to give solutions if I can when I think there is a problem.

-M.

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
@Sean Ryan @Damon Otter
. . . Although the loot during the raid is interesting and I noticed a certain increase in the number of drops, I think that the final rewards should accompany the loot obtained during the raid. Currently I can no longer see a "rare" relic at these high levels of heroic...

1718084494330.png

Reactions: ALIVEN and Black_Cvlt
  • Hahax2

Cel

Bog Frog
Characters
Celinia, Tanker Bell, Overraided Healz
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
I mean I personally have 0 complaints here. h7 across the board and got several celestials

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Black_Cvlt and CoolGamer
  • Hahax1
  • Lovex1

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
I mean I personally have 0 complaints here. h7 across the board and got several celestials
Some are luckier than others. Has always been so and always will be. If something luck is not equal in measure in villagers and heroes :D And that even goes for different toons on same account.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
I’m starting to wonder, the patch notes say ”the quality of drops increases with H lvl” I and most others from the look of it assumed that ment the rarity of the drops, but I’m starting to think it might be the amount of stats gear has or “gear rating” that might be increasing. Also im I being crazy or is magic find different when I look at mine it seams lower than it was and it’s got decimals in the %