Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

Because of a severe bug in the raid system, which is being exploited, Heroic Levels have just been made impossible to do. (Please consider them shut down for now. Or you can attempt the mobs there with 10x damage and health, up to you.)

This temporary measure is in place until the bug is fixed.

Thank you to those players who did reach out to us and report this.

We will update you all later on this thread as to next steps.

Aiole

Master Crafter
Platform
iOS, PC
When the damage of heroic raids was increased to stop people from taking advantage of the issue. Many people have noticed and you can tell just by going into a raid and checking the damage multipliers that all raids are significantly more difficult. If needed there are screenshots from before the hot fix showing a silver solo raid with 150% damage and now it is at 200% damage. I very much hope that this is reverted in the patch that is meant to fix the raid issue.

Reactions: Emmyy, Ephel and Zaphyra
  • Likex3

Angelina

Squirrel
Platform
Android
Yes, scaling has become more difficult.But I want to thank the developers for eliminating the system of penalties for the group.I really liked that now the game now does not punish you difficulty mobs and bosses for the third person in the group, as well as for the fifth and sixth.This encourages players to socialize.

About the bugs.The description of the necklaces is broken.It is impossible to see what equipped or dropped.All summoned battle pets from Relicts do not deal damage.The description of enchantments in the character statistics window is broken.The minimum rarity of relics and equipment for passing the raid is broken.Passing the raid on the gold rank, you can get a relic of poor or ordinary quality.The description of spells and talents still lies.Example: the class sign denotes the increase in damage that is written on it. etc. this is all due to the old system of decreasing utility.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
When the damage of heroic raids was increased to stop people from taking advantage of the issue. Many people have noticed and you can tell just by going into a raid and checking the damage multipliers that all raids are significantly more difficult. If needed there are screenshots from before the hot fix showing a silver solo raid with 150% damage and now it is at 200% damage. I very much hope that this is reverted in the patch that is meant to fix the raid issue.
Hi, Aiole, screenshots would be very helpful. Thank you!

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia, Enia, Enai, Inae, Aien
Platform
PC
I don't have a screenshot of the previous version of the Platinum tier, just the 2 first Heroic levels, at the beginning of Sugarsweet.
Heroic_challenge_prepatch.png

This is current Platinum:
Capture d’écran (2798).png
Even if I don't know the previous Platinum difficulty, it shouldn't be harder than the previous Heroic one.

Neia

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
Neia, Enia, Enai, Inae, Aien
Platform
PC
Yes and no.
The temporary measure was meant to affect Heroic tier, and that tier only. Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers should have remained the same as before.

Reactions: ishanroyc
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Yes and no.
The temporary measure was meant to affect Heroic tier, and that tier only. Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers should have remained the same as before.
Thank you for clarifying. Go ahead and bug report so they can have the technical information. If it was unintentional that way they can fix it.
Thank you for reporting.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Yes and no.
I assume big chance that when they revert heroic, the unintended change will revert along though, or is that too optimistic?