Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
So next week will be the beginning of march which is when we were told we would be seeing new content so I think it’s time we start asking questions about it. I hope lots of players read this post and give it a 👍🏽 because the devs have previously stated they will address things more when a lot of players get behind it also please do ask any questions you would like answered here too so maybe if we are lucky the devs can address them.

so my question's:

1. what is the estimated end date for the current event? a little off topic but I have to ask
2. when are we expecting oasis event? first time we are gonna see it early in the year so would be nice to know.
3. are the devs on schedule for the crux in march target? If so when can we expect it to go live?
4. When the new content drops will the lvl cap rise to 100 straight away?
5. Are there going to be changes to the talent structure? If not am I correct in assuming we will get 6 more points at the new max lvl?
6. how long can we expect till we have all the new zones planned up to lvl 100, how frequently will we see them released?

i realise this is a lot to ask but I really hope the devs will consider starting a conversation about some of these things of course estimates and targets won’t ever be set in stone but it would be really nice to get an update and a glimpse into what we can expect going into 2024’s new content. Thank you for all your hard work so excited for the upcoming content.

Bratu

Legendary Hero
Characters
bratu
Platform
  1. Steam
In VH's Twitch channel, you have the latest livestream of the developers discussing everything you're asking about, go check it out.

Reactions: Xantia and Zazie
  • Likex2

Firebird

Wizard
Platform
  1. PC
You can read about their hopes in the Ardent Ledger.

Reactions: Xantia and Zazie
  • Likex2

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
Last edited
Let me understand and make it clear: level 100 and New Maps has been announced? T0 2024?

Yes, it was announced that they would be adding the first of a few zones in march, the crux(all of the zones are high lvl content. You need to complete all blight main quests and defeat 95 elders at least once. The new maps wont be all at once with the lvl cap being raised slowly. Sunkerntooth we will be getting lvl 100 along with lvl 100 elders.

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
1. what is the estimated end date for the current event?
I'm guessing when the ez sockets expire, but only the devs know the excact date

2. when are we expecting oasis event?
Sometimes in spring. It was after vale, bit ghe devs permanent moved it to spring(no date has been given for oaisis other than the timeframe of spring.

3. are the devs on schedule for the crux in march target? If so when can we expect it to go live?
Again, only the devs know the excact date. They did not give one other than itll release in March

It will not. When the crux comes, we will get lvl 96. I think with each new area we will get 1 lvl. Ik for a fact when we finally get sunkerntooth, we will get lvl 100 and 100 elders. There are a few more zones before sunkerntooth.

5. Are there going to be changes to the talent structure? If not am I correct in assuming we will get 6 more points at the new max lvl?

We will get 7 talent points(as any lvl that ends in 7, such as 97 we get 2 extra takent points.)

6. how long can we expect till we have all the new zones planned up to lvl 100, how frequently will we see them released?

No one knows but the devs.

Ive andwered all questions as best as i can, but you can read a bit more about some of the new content in the Ardent ledger or watch the December 14th live stream on twitch

Reactions: Antavious
  • Hahax1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Last edited
1. what is the estimated end date for the current event?
I'm guessing when the ez sockets expire, but only the devs know the excact date

2. when are we expecting oasis event?
Sometimes in spring. It was after vale, bit ghe devs permanent moved it to spring(no date has been given for oaisis other than the timeframe of spring.

Again, only the devs know the excact date. They did not give one other than itll release in March

It will not. When the crux comes, we will get lvl 96. I think with each new area we will get 1 lvl. Ik for a fact when we finally get sunkerntooth, we will get lvl 100 and 100 elders. There are a few more zones before sunkerntooth.

We will get 7 talent points(as any lvl that ends in 7, such as 97 we get 2 extra takent points.)

No one knows but the devs.

Ive andwered all questions as best as i can, but you can read a bit more about some of the new content in the Ardent ledger or watch the December 14th live stream on twitch
No offence but all these answers are speculation and none of these questions where intended for you. They are unanswered issues intended for the devs from a player who already watched the live stream and read the ardent ledger.

ParmaV

Hunter
Platform
  1. Android
I too would like an update on the timings for the new level content and if they are still on course for first release in March.
It would be good to have a bit more information on the departure date for Sugarsweet and arrival date for Oasis as this is a new schedule. Typically in the past the raids season and events didn't overlap bit it seems lately that that the events are back to back and they overlap with raids. Is this trend set to continue please as it's been pretty relentless and less fun as a result?

I have an additional question for the devs related to the increased level cap. Are the legendary weapon fragments from the new player calendar coded to only go up to lvl 95 or will they give me say a lvl 98 weapon if I use them when I reach lvl 98 please?

Reactions: CoolGamer and Antavious
  • Likex2

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
Last edited
No offence but all these answers are speculation and none of these questions where intended for you. They are unanswered issues intended for the devs from a player who already watched the live stream and read the ardent ledger.
I watched the live stream and read the ledger. No offense taken :)also every lvl that has a 7 in it we have always gotten 2 talent points. And they did say that oasis is in spring, just never gave us an official date:) they usually will tell us when an event will begain. Im sorry.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
every lvl that has a 7 in it we have always gotten 2 talent points
That’s right and that’s why I said 6 talent point and not 5 in my question because the current max lvl is 95 and we are getting a possible 5 more +1 for that bonus. But more importantly that would make the new total 136 which to me sounds like a weird number so the devs might want to rethink or change the way this has previously been done.
they did say that oasis is in spring
sort of yes. So spring is……now. k, so hence its a fair ask for more clarity on that.

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
That’s right and that’s why I said 6 talent point and not 5 in my question because the current max lvl is 95 and we are getting a possible 5 more +1 for that bonus. But more importantly that would make the new total 136 which to me sounds like a weird number so the devs might want to rethink or change the way this has previously been done.

sort of yes. So spring is……now. k, so hence its a fair ask for more clarity on that.
Ohhhhhhh wow im an idiot x.x im extremely sorry idk why i said 7, i wasnt thinking. And we do needmore clarity. Again, im sorry.

• Likex1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
I'm excited to learn more about the new content, but I'd like to add... that I feel like Twilight Vale is more of a Spring event and Oasis feels more like Summer. Am I the only one who feels like the EZs should be scheduled to match the seasons? Maybe like this... 🙂👇

February-March = Sugarsweet Summit 🧁💘🍭
April-May-June = Twilight Vale 🧚‍♂️🍄🧚‍♀️
July-August = Oasis of Anuk Amon 🧟‍♂️🏝🧟‍♀️
September-October-November = Halloween 👻🎃🧛
December-January = Grinchta's Lair 🎅🎄🎁

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Twilight Vale is more of a Spring event
The name of the event zone is Midsummers Event Zone - Twilight Vale. That's the reason for the placement. I think, but not sure it was designed to be sort of like the Shakespeare Play: Midsummers Night Dream.

Reactions: Xantia
  • Likex1

ParmaV

Hunter
Platform
  1. Android
It's been said in other threads and I still agree with Xantia, Twilight Vale has spring written all over it whilst Oasis has long hot sultry summer nights written all over it. For everyone living in the Northern hemisphere that makes Twilight Vale March/April/May and Oasis June/July/August/September. Not suggesting the events last that long just saying there is a large window to fit them into. Of course it's all wrong if you live in the southern hemisphere.

Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
So next week will be the beginning of march which is when we were told we would be seeing new content so I think it’s time we start asking questions about it. I hope lots of players read this post and give it a 👍🏽 because the devs have previously stated they will address things more when a lot of players get behind it also please do ask any questions you would like answered here too so maybe if we are lucky the devs can address them.

so my question's:

1. what is the estimated end date for the current event? a little off topic but I have to ask
2. when are we expecting oasis event? first time we are gonna see it early in the year so would be nice to know.

i realise this is a lot to ask but I really hope the devs will consider starting a conversation about some of these things of course estimates and targets won’t ever be set in stone but it would be really nice to get an update and a glimpse into what we can expect going into 2024’s new content. Thank you for all your hard work so excited for the upcoming content.
No they're pushing the new contents back to summer .

• Hahax1

Hotdogs and Milk

BRA Member
Characters
Hotdogs and milk
Platform
  1. Android
It's been said in other threads and I still agree with Xantia, Twilight Vale has spring written all over it whilst Oasis has long hot sultry summer nights written all over it. For everyone living in the Northern hemisphere that makes Twilight Vale March/April/May and Oasis June/July/August/September. Not suggesting the events last that long just saying there is a large window to fit them into. Of course it's all wrong if you live in the southern hemisphere.
Oh God please don't give them any more reason to push oasis farther away it's already been moved from fall to spring and had to wait an extra year to have it and it's still a while away already.

Reactions: Desaraiyah
  • Likex1