Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I didn't have an issue in running past the mobs, I tried to just run around them and for most I was able to.
with premium speed that is easy to do, but when trying without premium speed the mob become an issue

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
I have dreaded this quest since the first day someone ran into it on US2. Thankfully Sprig directed me to this thread, and I studied, watched the video until I found myself getting bored of it, and I asked others on US2 who have done it for tips. I nearly made it on the first try - I only lost her on the last turn! Try two wasn't as good, and I lost her on turn 3, she simply seemed to poof on me and didn't show up anywhere (a friend suggested that I may not have gone all the way to where she was standing which sounds about right). Try three? Perhaps I was tired, or distracted (Hubs came home from work right as I started that one) but that one was a hilarious flop. However on try 4 I got it, smooth as glass.

Thank you to all the brave souls who did this first and posted tips! Thanks to the devs for making this a little easier (I'm forever in love with our devs because they DO listen) and thanks to Rae and Sprig for the donations of veggies! I felt like I'd really done something when I completed this - and that's the goal, yes?

Good2DBone

Adventurer
Characters
Good2DBone (Hunter Priest etc)
Platform
PC
It's freaking impossible. I am level 95 farming and one of my alts is level 95 farming so getting the crops is not an issue. For those of us with limited mobility, poor hand/eye coordination, and less than ideal eyesight, there is simply no way to complete it. Is there an alternative method somehow? I sure hate to leave this quest undone. It's as if i ran a double marathon and then got stopped two feet from the finish line and not allowed to finish the race. It appears as if I'll never be able to do the level 95 elders either. **Cries softly to self**

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
It's freaking impossible. I am level 95 farming and one of my alts is level 95 farming so getting the crops is not an issue. For those of us with limited mobility, poor hand/eye coordination, and less than ideal eyesight, there is simply no way to complete it. Is there an alternative method somehow? I sure hate to leave this quest undone. It's as if i ran a double marathon and then got stopped two feet from the finish line and not allowed to finish the race. It appears as if I'll never be able to do the level 95 elders either. **Cries softly to self**
Did you try watching the video? I watched it until I felt myself getting bored, then went back about two hours later and watched it a couple more times before trying. It really does help!

Reactions: Good2DBone
  • Likex1

Good2DBone

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
PC
Last edited
Did you try watching the video? I watched it until I felt myself getting bored, then went back about two hours later and watched it a couple more times before trying. It really does help!
Yes ma'am, I saw the video (several times). I also memorized the map and read all the posted tips. One thing that is great about this game is the players willingness to assist each other and lift up their fellows. Here's the video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av77924394/

I think this last, lone quest is simply beyond my capabilities which means I'll not get to the 95 elders and have to have an unfinished quest. I got so darn far in the game, too. :)

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Would it be possible to just run right to the final destination, rather than following the horse?

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I tried it 4 times, 2 with help and once alone. 4th time I succeeded. I didn't have the video, the map or other stuff because I did it early on.
I have arthritis, wear glasses and sometimes am a klutz! IDK if this will help, but I read the post of Diets about how to get there https://villagersandheroes.com/forums/threads/quest-suggestion-the-blessings-of-tianma.2094/page-2#post-30932, imagined it in my mind (because I had failed before), then ran it. (Mind you this was before they made the visual of the horse last longer).
I also cleared my house of distractions because run 3, my hubs was asking me stuff and I lost track of the horse right at the very end, hubs is lucky he's still allowed to live here :) .
I was nervous and stressed, so I just focused on seeing the horse, running up to where he is and looking the direction he is facing. I reread Diet's spoiler many times and took a deep breath and went for it.
I did use the fleetrinda and swim potion you get from the fish while fishing. I do think they help!
Believe me, there have been so many times I have failed at some of the things in the game, but this community is so awesome and I got encouragement from wonderful friends.

I hope you can do this, I have faith in you.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Yes ma'am, I saw the video (several times). I also memorized the map and read all the posted tips. One thing that is great about this game is the players willingness to assist each other and lift up their fellows. Here's the video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av77924394/

I think this last, lone quest is simply beyond my capabilities which means I'll not get to the 95 elders and have to have an unfinished quest. I got so darn far in the game, too. :)
Well, don't give up, let's try a convoy-style approach sometime!

Reactions: Good2DBone and Greer
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I am at that quest, with a computer that Ivar is shocked can run the game, I have lag that does not always trigger the red box. Frankly I am scared I WON'T be able to complete the quest even with fleetundra, the swim pot and even a speed pot. That does not mean I wont try though.

Katie4567

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
iOS
To help complete the quest, turn off chat pop ups, turn graphic resolution up, and turn brightness in game up.

• Likex1

Good2DBone

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
PC
Last edited
To help complete the quest, turn off chat pop ups, turn graphic resolution up, and turn brightness in game up.
Yes ma'am. Thank you for those suggestions. My graphics are tuned for distance sans ground decorations but, whether due to my graphics card or my eye sight, I simply cannot see to where the horse teleports. I run to where I think it is and hope I see it. so far my hunter (Good2dBone Hunter) has tried 15 times. I'm going to try 10 more times before I simply give up and forgo quest completion and level 95 elders.

Well, I finally did it. it took me 18 tries (that's 450 of each of the crops). Good luck to you all.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Well, I finally did it. it took me 18 tries (that's 450 of each of the crops). Good luck to you all.
congrats Bone!

I think this quest can be much easier without the crops requirement (at least lower it by a lot), like doing it 10 times in a row give much more success chances than doing it once each day for a month.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Yay!!!!! So glad you could join us for the last 2 elders during our lunchtime elder run yesterday, too! (And thanks to Korax for leading that run!)

• Likex1

Kalinkakarin

Huntress
Platform
PC
Es kann doch nicht sein, dass so viele diese Quest:
Der Segen von Tianma
nicht schaffen. Das ist nicht schön! Kenne viele, die es schon 40 Versuche hinter sich haben und immer noch nicht erledigt ist. Es kostet Unmengen an Gartensachen!. Da vergehen einem. doch die Lust.
.Nicht jeder wird seine Einloggdaten weitergeben um die Quest zu fĂŒhren. : Weinen:
.Sorry, wenn das falsch hier steht, aber kann es nicht Àndern!