Avenian

BRA Member
Platform
PC
The quest "Lessons in Translation" requires you to collect 100 Death Warg Haunches and they have a timer of about 29 mins before they spoil. The timer will reset when you switch zones. However, if you have a full stack of haunches and a second stack, the full stack timer did not reset while the second did.

This was helpful in doing the quest as I could reset the timer, but I am not sure if that is as intended. I am not sure if this works for other quest items that are on a timer.

Ayotloz

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
The quest "Lessons in Translation" requires you to collect 100 Death Warg Haunches and they have a timer of about 29 mins before they spoil. The timer will reset when you switch zones. However, if you have a full stack of haunches and a second stack, the full stack timer did not reset while the second did.

This was helpful in doing the quest as I could reset the timer, but I am not sure if that is as intended. I am not sure if this works for other quest items that are on a timer.
What happens if you, before zoning, split the full stack, so all stacks in the bag are no longer full stacks and then zone. Does the timer reset on all non-full stacks?

Ayo.

Bless

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Bless, Signe, Heksen, Selia, BlessS, BlessH2O
Platform
PC
You can give them in, even when you don't have all 100. And later give in the rest.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
You can give them in, even when you don't have all 100. And later give in the rest.
That was what I did with that quest. When the timer was getting close to expiring, or when I happened to be in the general vicinity of the npc, I would make a quick side trip and then consume the warg haunches. (A good tip that was passed on to me was to keep track of the quantity you've consumed on a scrap piece of paper, since the quest doesn't track it for you.)