WaveChild

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
I like the quests in the pyramid. For my lower level alts the two worst things are mobs‘s damage & stun. Dying every 5 steps makes the rest of the pyramid hard. For my higher level characters, I like the ladder.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
1. Are quests in the pyramid too easy? Too hard? Not interesting?
The only one I've had trouble with is the fossils quest. I got this on one toon twice already. The first time took a long time to get enough fossils, well over 100 gathers. The second time it was quicker.
2. Is the layout of the pyramid interesting? Is it too confusing?
I like it!
3. Are the Guardians (basic mobs) in the pyramid too hard? Too easy?
They are absurdly difficult, like going into a raid before you have the recommended dungeoneering level. One of them has an attack that takes off well over half my health in one hit... and I'm level 95! Ran into two in one group and died. It's equally rough on my 95s as on my 84. I can mostly get through okay, but health fluctuates like crazy and sometimes you get unlucky.
4. Are the bosses (Ruhak, Toses, and Imhotep) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
Ruhak is fine on ranged... but on melee he keeps you almost perma-stunned with frost nova. It's very annoying.

I think they are easy enough in theory, in practice due to the lack of timer, which helps players to organize for the usual event bosses, you get patchwork groups of whoever happens to be on the map struggling through them without a proper tank or healer so they are really quite hard.

The cooldown of 22 hours is too long.
5. Are the bosses (Tefnut, Geb, Aten, and Kauket) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
I think they are okay, just need some tweaking. Like, their cooldown is also 22 hours, which is too long for ez bosses. Finding a group is difficult.

The aoes on Tefnut are hard to see, and they move VERY quickly. When one spawns underneath you, it's not possible to get away from it before it kills you. Surviving this boss comes down to luck.

Geb is my favorite. I like the timing on moving out of the way of the fire.

Aten... the mechanics aren't really clear. Figured out to stand on the platform after 25-30%, but still don't know what the guardians do.

Kauket is fine, as far as I can tell. Only made it that far twice.

Reactions: Rohana
  • Likex1

Karismo

Hunter
Platform
PC
After a couple of days, I have decided to skip this EZ. Not my cup of tea. Looking for a backpack for 2 hrs with no luck (and I'm supposed to do this *daily*?) was only one factor in my decision.

Riku

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
is there any plan to fix the "level scaling"? i die in 2 hits in the pryamid just trying to do the dailies

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
Are quests in the pyramid too easy? Too hard? Not interesting?
I find it pretty boring and got repetitive pretty quickly.
  1. Finding bag pack quest.
    I really hate this type of quest, it is just annoying, where we're just asked to look for very small item, that is tried to be camouflaged, and force the player to search every nook and cranny in the zone without some spec of smart hint or clue. this type of quest make me want o just wait for someone to fine all the spot and list it somewhere. I believe this bag also has the same issue as any previous similar type of quest, where if someone pick it up, it will disappear for others for quite some times, which make it possible to just miss it since it can't be seen for that period of time.
  2. The other quest is like whatever, feel like a generic type of quest.
Is the layout of the pyramid interesting? Is it too confusing?
I find the layout design is pretty good, It's takes a couple of run to memorize it but it isn't too hard. Having the Pyramid's bounties Icon kinda spoil it but at the same time make it more confusing, because the icon overlap.
Are the Guardians (basic mobs) in the pyramid too hard? Too easy?
If the intend of pyramid is for grouped area then it is fine, some ability need to be adjusted tho. The main culprit is still Earth Shard which do a ton of damage burst even the Pyramid boss ability do less than that and Turn the Tide "sleeps" for a very long time, with a very wide AoE.

Are the bosses (Ruhak, Toses, and Imhotep) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
Finding them is kind of interesting, fighting them not at all, not easy nor hard, they're just annoying stun machine.

Are the bosses (Tefnut, Geb, Aten, and Kauket) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
They are interesting, not too hard nor too easy, but definitely still need a lot more polishing.

1. Tefnut
    The damage circle do to little damage that higher level player can just face tank it, but move way too fast which make avoiding it annoying. So it create a dynamic that it's too easy for higher level player while too hard for lower level player. The moving damage circle is really hard to see underwater too. Can see different of the line here
    1631331151310.png
  2. Geb
    Geb fight is pretty uninteresting so far since, we just have to hide between the cannons and there is no other mechanic.
  3. Aten
    The fight is too confusing. Like first there are no notice that the floor outside the stage gonna do a ton of damage when his HP is low. The guardian aggro range is so low, that more often than not they just stand still where their spawn and their HP so low that 1 or 2 AoE from high level player will wipe all of them.
  4. Kaueket
    On general the fight is fine, but it just felt underwhelming as last boss, like all the mechanics from all the previous boss seems to be more interesting.
Also with the introduction of the Pyramid, it made me realize even more that I hate the Spawn Time of bosses outside the Pyramid. It also feel like the addition of the pyramid split apart the players, because of the weird spawn time of the bosses outside. Using vale for comparison, usually what I do is go for Prisma, normal ladder, and then Empowered ladder, which felt clean and organized. While at Oases there are just constant boss spawning, the Caliph spawning, and then okyris spawning in 10 minutes, by the time Okyris down, another round of Caliph is up, then Ranubis, then Umun, then another round of Caliph, which make finding time to gather a group for Pyramid really annoying. The Hectic atmosphere is not to my liking at all.

Reactions: Amaranthine and Meagan
  • Likex2

Roselda

Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda, Rosarelda
Platform
PC
I will not be going back to the Oases, sadly, as it seems to have been designed only for high-level group content. But I did want to mention that the main quest doesn't become available if you port in. In fact you don't even know it's there until you stumble into it in Ardent City. Then you have to go back and kill everything all over again. Seems like it would make more sense for it to be available when you first arrive in the Oases, however you get there.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I will not be going back to the Oases, sadly, as it seems to have been designed only for high-level group content.
Some of the content is for groups: Pharaohs, Pyramid Bounties and Ladder... but the Caliphs, regular Bounties and Quests are soloable. If you're having trouble with the solo content, are you using at least purple gear and level appropriate consumables? If you're having trouble finding a group, are you a member of an active guild? 🤔

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
as it seems to have been designed only for high-level group content.
Over the past days, when doing any of the higher level bounties, I see all levels coming and joining in on bounties people call out for. Just like in the Vale, it's one huge group of people wailing away and having fun!

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Rachielle

Hunter
Platform
iOS
the main quest doesn't become available if you port in.
This is a very fair criticism because it was like this last year, too, and it didn't get fixed. I happened to remember it and warned my guild so they knew to get in through the Ardent portal first. But this is a silly issue that really should have been fixed a long time ago.

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
1) Quest [Fledgling Archaelogist] is very boring when need get 5 fossils. I got around 200+ Pyramid Stone. Need to increase drop chance.
2) [Voltan Bastion] buff, that drops from mobs gives enormous amount for low lvl characters make them almost immortal for 30 sec. It is not scaled for low lvl characters. It gives around 40-50k absorb when my characters have 800 HP. I think that works for every dropped buff, same with [Boon of Regeneration]
3) I was oneshoted by two guardians (each done 1 hit) and I am geared in epic gear for my lvl...22 lvl character. I am not against difficult but oneshot is to much...

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
Android, PC
Hello everyone,

I know that the patch is new, but I wanted to start a discussion to get some feedback on the Pyramid of Anuk'Amon. The goal (as with any event zone) is to have content that is both fun and challenging for all players. Obviously, this goal is hard to achieve initially because of the wide range of player/character levels. Fortunately, nothing in the game is static, so we can always change things to make the game better. The easiest way to figure out what changes to make is to get your thoughts on it.

With all that being said, I'll start things off with some questions. Feel free to answer as many or as little as you like:
  1. Are quests in the pyramid too easy? Too hard? Not interesting?
  2. Is the layout of the pyramid interesting? Is it too confusing?
  3. Are the Guardians (basic mobs) in the pyramid too hard? Too easy?
  4. Are the bosses (Ruhak, Toses, and Imhotep) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
  5. Are the bosses (Tefnut, Geb, Aten, and Kauket) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting?
These questions are just to start a discussion. Feel free to mention any changes that you would be interested in seeing.
1.No they are allright, the find the fossil quest can be annoying though, interesting enough though and gives more ways to get sands
2. Its interesting, confusing at first but after a few runs a person will get the hang of it
3.Yes they are, no lvl 50 or less can handle them without sustaining heavy damage and that too depends on their class. Its almost unsoloable and the guardians should not be given Turn of the tide warrior necklace rune, once my party skipped them to a boss and they went under the platform (dont remember the boss's name..but its the one under whose platform which we can find the backpack sometimes) and got aegis, so they kept using Turn of the Tide stuns over and over again and kept getting aegis so couldnt move and coulnt even attack them, we did /die to get out of there, once it happened at 2nd ladder boss too
4.Theyre allright , too many stuns personally but manageable
5.Perfect difficulty, just please change the colour of the runes of the first ladder boss, its almost invisible.
Love the pyramid, only wish that the pyramid bosses could be told from normal bounties in map because it confuses most people, they run to the boss on map only to find no one and hear "its in the pyramid!" other the pyramid is AWESOME!!!!

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Last edited
This may be a repeat of another post on this thread but I thought it was a great idea. The vale had 2 ladders. One just about everyone of all levels could run and an empowered ladder that was challenging for the higher level players. The pyramid ladder compares to the empowered ladder. Perhaps another ladder could be added designed for all level players. Sure, the higher level players would fly though but as it is now the pyramid is a challenge for higher level toons and impossible for most lower level toons. Even completing the dailies in the open area of the pyramid is difficult for most lower level toons (and I must confess I can't get past the guards. Sigh, can you /die when you are stunned?).

Since the pyramid is a mapless zone the icon could be moved to the edge of the map like the vale ladders. The NPC that gives the daily quest for gathering is outside the pyramid but the nodes are inside the pyramid. This is confusing.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
--- Are quests in the pyramid too easy? Too hard? Not interesting? ---
  • "5 Fossils" quest: Difficulty depends on how sneaky you are. All the gathering spots I believe are out of range of Guardian aggro, but only 1 to my knowledge can be reached without crossing their path. You just need to try avoiding the group near the spot. If you can do that, then this quest is just a matter of time. Overall, the difficulty is easy ... about what you'd expect from a standard gathering event quest. The only real complaint I have about this one is that it can take a few hundred gathers before you actually get your 5 fossils. There is a comment you said about the drop rate of 1 fossil on test that I cannot say here ... but I want to remind you that you multiplied that value by 5. If this quest is to be repeated, you might want to lower the number of fossils back to 1 to balance it with the alternative quest you get.
  • "50 Piranha" quest: It depends on who is around and how many Guardians attack you (and how you handle them of course). I would say this is much harder for a gathering quest as you have to go past upwards of 3 camps to get there and 3 camps to get back because they only exist in one room. So, the difficulty is "18 Guardians/10". As for interest, gatherers typically don't like combat and the amount gathered seems capped at 2 with blue supplies ... so not particularly interesting and possibly quite aggravating for a lot of players. For me, it's slightly under par compared with other quests.
  • "15 Guardians" quest: Diffiulty for this one is based on your experience with guardians. As with all other quests of this type it can be completely ignored if you are in a party with people that kill them all for you. See the answer to the Guardian question for more details on difficulty. As for interest, it is generic: 0 interest in the quest. I do it because I kill 15 Guardians naturally just running around anyway (so 5 free currency).

--- Is the layout of the pyramid interesting? Is it too confusing? ---
It is in essence a large H shape (mostly) with a line going through the middle of it connecting the entrance to the ladder. The layout itself is interesting to me because it is simple to visualize for me, but it doesn't feel like I'm inside a pyramid at all. It is more like I found a secret raid underneath the pyramid designed to keep the buried Pharaoh occupied in the afterlife. There are some tweaks here and there that would be neat:
  • A path in one of the four corners of the main area to ... something (maybe a guardian area where they are more spread out).
  • A 3rd branch in one of the 2 side branches to ... something (another boss or a piranha gathering spot maybe)
  • A set of stairs going up to the ladder area to replace the current straight shot there.
  • An incline (higher or lower doesn't matter) to one or more of the bosses to give the feeling of "this is a boss room".
  • A TON more decorative items: This is meant to be where a Pharaoh slumbers! Lavish them in royal fanciness!
  • Perhaps create a theme for some of the boss names to be centered around a specific Pharaoh (or a generic one).
  • Remove the overly smooth transitions everywhere and replace them with an almost "Minecraftian" blocky-ness. This was made with a lot of giant bricks; I feel it should look like it.
  • Each section needs to stick out in some way. For example, if I can remember that left is where the Piranhas are and right is where the twin bosses are, that makes learning the layout of even a complex dungeon that much easier. Or say you have a particularly difficult boss (like the old Jingle Ding or the one in Sugarsweet that would kill so many players) in the basement. Anything that distinguishes one area from another to the player that they will remember.

--- Are the Guardians (basic mobs) in the pyramid too hard? Too easy? ---
It depends on the Guardian. The difficulties come almost entirely from a couple of extreme cases as most of the damage is not that bad to be honest.
  • Turn the Tide will sleep an entire dungeon raiding party for 15 seconds except for the one person they are targeting. And this is their opening ability (and it is instant cast)! As it turns out there isn't a single AOE damaging ability in their entire arsenal! So we all have to watch as poor Jimmy gets killed while we nod off.
  • Earth Shard is one I haven't encountered, but if it is there, it is too powerful for a trash mob. It hits harder than any other ability in the game by a long shot! Having them start with this ability says that someone is about to take a BIG hit (or two if very unlucky). Even one of these can one-shot a lower player and two can give most 95s a really good scare if not kill them outright. This is one of those "If this were not an event zone it would be fine" scenarios.
Aside from these two abilities the Guardians are fine for an event zone: not too hard and not too easy. With these two abilities, they are too difficult for most lower players and even some 95s (esp ones without an aoe stun).

On a side note I would like to see a variety of mob types here as well (which could possibly be added in the side areas or a new area):
  • Undead of any type really - my preference for this theme, however, is a skeleton dog enemy. It would be a fast-moving enemy that does shadow or nature damage (resistant to magic attacks; weak to holy).
  • A Griffon-type enemy (could be a ladder boss)
  • A snake-type enemy (no resistances - physical damage - inflicts a moderately long nature DOT)
  • other Egyptian-themed enemies

--- Are the bosses (Ruhak, Toses, and Imhotep) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting? ---
I'll start with interesting: They are as trite and boring as it gets (minus the stuns, which are aggravating to say the least). We've fought 1000s of enemies just like them before; we'd like to see something different.
  • Ruhak - perhaps you could
    • give him an ice weapon. Why does an Ice Wizard use a Fire weapon? lol
    • give him a colder arena. His arena seems fit for a Water Shaman, not an Ice Wizard.
    • modify the arena to be similar to what Grinchta does ... let me explain:
      • Grinchta gives various effects based on what color you stand on. I want to change this so that the arena is half ice and half regular floor. If the boss is standing on the ice, he will get a boost to his ice abilities. If the boss is standing on the regular floor, the fight proceeds as normal. I would keep the stun as is if you go for this idea as it makes him more mobile (stunning the tank and moving on to another target)
      • Alternatively, you could have it so that the players take periodic ice damage on the ice floor (either as a replacement or in addition to the above).
      • If you want to go crazy he could have 2 halves: 1 fire and 1 ice and the panels on the floor would match them. But I feel this would be more suited for the ladder.
  • Toses - perhaps you could
    • modify Brawler. I like the idea of Brawler, but 60% extra speed and double crit damage is a bit much for an event zone. Low level tanks can get one-shot by that or quickly burst down. I'm thinking 100% extra speed without the crit damage. Might be interesting enough. I'd have to see it play out with the AI first.
    • Add Raging Blow and Demoralize to his arsenal if they aren't already there. This will make him more threatening to players at low health and make it very important to keep your health up.
  • Imhotep - perhaps you could
    • increase his power as his health drops, similar in feel to how a Marksman's Expose Weakness works
    • give him a rapid fire ability where he shoots multiple weaker attacks in quick succession
    • have him aim his bow upwards to rain arrows on a random player (maybe 3 volleys with the 1st being instant and the others being avoidable)
As far as difficulty is concerned, I can (as a pure marksman) tank them with a fair-to-middlin' healer helping me out. It just takes a while to kill without some decent damage. This appears to be similar (but slightly lower damage-wise) to the level of difficulty as Licorhoof from Sugarsweet Summit. This is with or without the stuns. It gets really tricky, though, when aggro changes from plyer to player (due to the stuns) and some of them get 3- or 4-shot.

Ruhak (with Frost Nova), Toses (with Dragon Strike), and Imhotep (with Concussion Shot) all love to use their stuns. I know that we have these abilities on the same cooldown, but we don't get stun immunity. If you have a tank that can hold aggro through it all it is just another tank and spank for all of them. Otherwise, it is chaotic and frustrating. I feel removing them entirely isn't the answer though ... just a longer cooldown.

--- Are the bosses (Tefnut, Geb, Aten, and Kauket) too hard? Too easy? Are they interesting? ---
  • All bosses: Lag will eat a lot of the mechanics in these fights. I've been through several ladder runs where I didn't see a rune throughout the entire ladder! I also turned off "Show All Effects" before Oasis to reduce my lag; so that could be part of it as well. I will try to ignore this in the rest of the post, but know that lag and/or no "Show All Effects" makes some of the fights death traps.
  • Tefnut (Water)
    • I agree with many others: The white or light blue (hard to tell) is very hard to see on top of the water. The outline helps but I still have to focus to see them when they appear.
    • Difficulty: Trivial for a long range player. For a tank it is an entirely different story: It depends on how much of a beating he can take. They end up moving A LOT while the long range mostly stand there unless a rune comes by.
    • Interest: Boring tbh. I move around a little bit, but there isn't anything here that piques interest in the fight for me.
  • Geb (Fire in a sewer ... okay?)
    • This fight is easily exploitable: Just hide between the ... whatever those sewer pipe looking things actually are. This makes the fight just a long bounty fight: No threat; just hit it till it stops moving. The rest of this will ignore the exploit.
    • Difficulty: Very Easy. The fire gives you a very long time to react and even if you get hit it actually does about the same damage as a basic attack crit ... very little. I've seem people (not even 95s) just sit inside the pipe and tank the fire the entire fight without issue. A full duration fire bath does around 40k to me at 95 without buffs (around 30% resistances). That is barely enough to beat my base health! The patterns are also rather simple, with a surprise or two.
    • Interest: Meh ... better than Tefnut, but the exploit really killed this fight for me.
  • Aten (Lightning)
    • I very much enjoy this fight. It requires team coordination to do well in and that is the best part of it in my opinion.
    • Difficulty: Moderate to Extreme (depending on the intelligence of your group ... sorry all rofl). If people just stand anywhere and ignore requests to group up, you are in for a blood bath. With a little coordination however, the fight is much simpler and has us frequently moving around the arena. The big problem however is that you can have a random Guardian hit you with Earth Shard (potentially one-shotting some players) or Turn the Tide (sleeping everyone in preparation for a nasty rune hit). I very coordinated group can get around this by keeping them in check. Everyone else just has to pray: "Stand in the middle for the love of God, PLEASE!!"
    • Interest: Very interesting fight. It is a simple fight, but I love how this simple mechanic works so well to get us moving around. And the part where suddenly the outer arena is shut off is a very nice phase shift.
  • Kauket (Shadow)
    • I enjoyed this fight as well. It takes the mechanic from the previous fight and builds upon it a little. Yet it still feels like it is not tapping into its full potential. I can't really explain it any better than that. :(
    • Difficulty: Easy to Moderate. It's kinda like slow-motion dodgeball. If you pay even the slightest bit of attention you will never die in this fight. (assuming no lag) With lag you have to react to taking damage by moving, but as people are conditioned to panic attack in this state ... the difficulty goes up a lot more. Some unfortunate souls get into 2 runes at once and get shadowed to an early grave.
    • Interest: Moderate for the same reasons as above.
I will make some suggestions for these bosses in another post. I'm not sure what to put in there yet. :)

Reactions: Meagan, Emmyy and Ceres
  • Likex3

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Last edited
1) I mean that 5 fossils quest is not balanced to same quests, where you need gather only 50 things. It is no any problem to get 50 pirany or 50 rubles, but 5 fossils take at 5 time longer that not balanced when compared to same quests. If you want make 1 quest more difficult, then you need increase reward for that difficult

2) Guardians is not problem when you have some AoE crowd control skills. With 30-40 lvl MM Hunter I kill full group without taking any damage but not every class\player can do that or have much skill-runes.
And main things, if that quest intended to the group, than must be some warning for that, in the quest tooltip. It is not obvious that you need some Tank or use trinkets for not be one shotted. Or you need to wait for another surprised victim...
And you die and need run through the all map again...
Compared to the slay 12 beast, this quest in not balanced or have no warning about difficulty and thats wrong balanced.
I think that it was balanced for 95 characters that have full-runed gear and it is gives them some challenge for do not make questing boring too much....but low lvl characters suffer for that.

[Earth Shard] This ability hit over 70% hp with 1 hit
Double hit with it grant Oneshot
20210913055346_1.jpg

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
  1. Finding bag pack quest.
    I really hate this type of quest, it is just annoying, where we're just asked to look for very small item, that is tried to be camouflaged, and force the player to search every nook and cranny in the zone without some spec of smart hint or clue. this type of quest make me want o just wait for someone to fine all the spot and list it somewhere. I believe this bag also has the same issue as any previous similar type of quest, where if someone pick it up, it will disappear for others for quite some times, which make it possible to just miss it since it can't be seen for that period of time.
I don't know how I found it today since the image was not completely filled. All I could see was the strap with a slight image of the top flap.

Sir Theodor

Warrior
Platform
Android
I have one question too ... Is event zone meant to use ressurects in ? Should not be event fun with groups of players where you are not dead constantly ? I am tired of use ressurects on ladder everyday because as lvl 90 warrior i can't survive it with all this lag and these stupid runes all around ... This pyramid give me zero fun and i can't skip it as it is another source of currency...

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I have one question too ... Is event zone meant to use ressurects in ? Should not be event fun with groups of players where you are not dead constantly ? I am tired of use ressurects on ladder everyday because as lvl 90 warrior i can't survive it with all this lag and these stupid runes all around ... This pyramid give me zero fun and i can't skip it as it is another source of currency...
Are you using level appropriate Epic or Legendary gear... health/mana pots, food buffs, Gralla and Shale? And are you doing the ladder with a strong group of well geared players and good heals? The Ladder is meant to be challenging... it's really the only challenging content in the EZ.

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
When event zones were first added premium items were not as difficult to earn. One or two premium rewards for the zone were purchased with contents from boxes only rewarded by the boss of the zone, like Prisma or Grinchta. The boxed were tradable if not opened. Randomly the mobs dropped outfit pieces. When you had all the pieces an NPC would change the pieces into a wardrobe pack. The little boost in the chest the Caliphs and Pharaohs now spew out were mob loot. When you had your premium item you would continue to play the EZ since you could give your boxes to other players who needed to get the reward.

The emphasis was on community playing together. Even the lower level players could be successful. Now players are burned out with the grind. Veteran players have many resources making it easier to earn a premium reward. Many players do not have an unlimited amount of time to play a virtual game. Most stop playing the zone once they have the currency to purchase a mount.

The EZ's have evolved to the point that it has all but abandoned the cooperative spirit of the game. They have become currency focused. not people focused. I hope new players don't judge the game based on experiences in EZ's.

Sir Theodor

Warrior
Platform
Android
Are you using level appropriate Epic or Legendary gear... health/mana pots, food buffs, Gralla and Shale? And are you doing the ladder with a strong group of well geared players and good heals? The Ladder is meant to be challenging... it's really the only challenging content in the EZ.
Yes my gear is ok and group is hard to find but usually there are capped players... I no have problems to survive but then something one shot me, take all my hp at once and i even no have idea what it was .. if they want have this diffucult bosses they should make them non ladder as previous 3 so after you die u can get back the boss and not re-do whole ladder from start because its boring and also add teleporter near telepad that tp us to pyramid so we no need run whole path over and over

Kitty the Hunter

Villager
Platform
PC
Last edited
if you aren't having fun skip it. FYI, the currency disappears when the zone leaves.