Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
Do we need Gandalf?
:unsure:
Then I must level up! Fast!!
😩

Interesting storyline, wonder how it unfolds?
Very nice images. Evocative.
Compliments.
❀

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I hope it’s not lvl 90+ material, but I am quivering with anticipation for more info

Lamorack

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS
I hope it’s not lvl 90+ material, but I am quivering with anticipation for more info
Looks to be on the path to Slarissa, who is the as yet unapproachable eminence gris of the Blight story line, and indeed the direction that starts before opening the Gate to the North

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Looks to be on the path to Slarissa, who is the as yet unapproachable eminence gris of the Blight story line, and indeed the direction that starts before opening the Gate to the North
ok.
I was hoping for more 80-90 content where I feel the game is lacking, but this could be good too.

Avenian

BRA Member
Platform
PC
I am not an expert with this but I played around with the saturation and contrast of the image above and came up with this:

fifthchild_teaser1_fullres_edit.jpg

The centre structure appears to have 3 parts (base, middle, and top) and appears to be surrounded by a number of obliesks of various sizes.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Maybe it's continuation of the story to find Nadia in the Crux?

Reactions: Seawolf
  • Likex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
I cannot imagine it adding to end content I am more inclined to think it is finding Nadia as a child and saving her from being killed by the black thrush. Remember at the end of the main quest Samuel has been killed and there was another coming to Ardant to rule as regent for a bit (though with the shaman entry beck into Ardant. This may take a different turn but has to successfully weave into the storyline that picks up again with her in rye, and with the pyrron storyline that picks up in lament.

apoxsota

Citizen
If we follow the innovation being produced over the years then its easily just a zone with some skulls sprinkled over it.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I'm inclined to agree with Panthera. We had end-game content the last time around and the revelation of the fifth child would mesh in nicely with that missing section of the story that leaves off with the Black Thrush.

I'm inclined to disagree with apoxsota, but Majenta, with a mere two sentences, did not really leave me with much to say. ;)