Wakke

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Hello all. I hope things are getting a little bit better everyday for you MOG. My question is in regards to playing on a tablet. Would it be possible to get an achievement book? It would be nice to know what achievements you have claimed and what you have left to achieve.

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
Hello again and just one day from the restart I hope! As I love the crafting in the game and believe me it is one of the best out there I was curious if anything will be added to it? Like the ability to make special items with rare drops from mid bosses or bosses, maybe a rare drop from a rare mob like a zingara (hope I spelled that correctly). If it came from a normally respawning mob then there would be "camping" of the mob which can lead to problems. I just like crafting so much and hope to see more, maybe a enchanter for items class or I saw somewhere some one mentioned jewelry crafter for necklaces and rings.
Thanks again for making a game that has such great crafting,fun, and awesome community!

Reactions: High Inquisitor
  • Likex1

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I loved the histories as given by Valuna, perhaps when we have completed them, we could be given a scroll to keep so that we could read them over again. To be collected from Valuna at any time.
Are the cog distributers named after real people? I have often wondered :)
I would love to have another quest like the Valuna one :)
A small otter toy like the Spriggan - also a good idea.

How about the ability to raise a pet?

Reactions: Nadiria and Lord Pyrrus
  • Likex2

Lord Pyrrus

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android, PC
Just to add my own suggestion... I'd like my toon to be able to fly. Maybe its own wings but it would be cool to just fly :)
Great idea! Maybe they can contact a programmer that used to make flying games like Red Baron or Aces of the Pacific. Hee hee hee

Reactions: Nadiria and Zazie
  • Likex2

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
5- Maybe there could be 2 masteries per toon instead of one? Only one mastery makes it necessary to skill up professions yet again on another toon, which is more than tedious.
I believe you meant multiple specializations instead of masteries, correct?

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
It's so wonderful to see the camaraderie and care shown by so many players during this down time. The updates and support from our wonderful devs is never a surprise, they are the best! Adversity can either make or break one and this community weathers troubles with grace and courtesy. There is no other place I, for one, could imagine spending my free time than here with all of you. The loss of my daily forays into the world of V&H have left me feeling strangely disconnected from real life, V&H being my great stress reliever. I will dance for joy when I can once again login to my favorite place in the world and experience the joy, awe, friendship and fun this game brings to my life everyday. I love how everyone has pulled together to support and sustain each other during this down time, it speaks volumes for the players that come to inhabit this mystical world.
I have enjoyed reading your wishes and desires for this game and look forward to seeing some of them come to fruition at the hands of those that work hard to bring this delightful game to us. I adore the medley of ideas so many minds bring to the forums, in all their diversity, to help our game grow and evolve. Nowhere on earth can so many different cultures enjoy the union of so many minds and ideas we all bring. This game continues to grow better and better at the hands of our talented devs each day in every way. For me, being a part of this game since the beginning has truly been an honor, I am blessed with friendships I never would have known had I missed this gem of a game over 7 years ago. It pleases me greatly to watch this game grow and thrive and continue to be a peaceful, helpful worldwide community. Mad Otter was truly inspired to create something so unique and amazing in this world of theirs.

Well I did start this to ask for one little thing that is like a little fly in the ointment, lol.

Could we please stop jumping all around our inventory each time we want to sell items to a vendor. I try very hard keep seperate those items I wish to save and those I wish to sell, but there seems to be some sort of coding that thinks I wish to sell every similar item first in no particular order all over my pack. If I have 3 pairs of gloves and want to sell the 2 I have in the first pack, but want to keep the ones I have in my fifth pack, game doesn't know that. It just jumps to every one that has a similar name and leaves me confused as to where I am, where I was and what did I actually want to sell. I would be very happy with allowing us to go back to choosing what we want to sell from our inventory without the confusing help that jumps us all over the different packs. I have sold too many items I wish to keep with the new way this works.
Other than that and a second shared trunk, I have no great needs in this game at this time. I have a very happy home in V&H and look forward to the time I get to spend here with my many friends from all over the world.

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
Rin thank you for your reply. I feel so dumb after u saying it was about teaser. I guess I missed her saying that. Reading message board and listening I sometimes miss important clues like that. Forgive me I’m human. Anywho, can’t wait to see what they have planned for us. Dun dun dunnn

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I would love to hear some discussion about being able to get inside our houses. I think something like a live stream discussion would be an excellent opportunity to see how many players would like to see this, and what they feel it should entail as regards the possibility of being able to decorate and furnish the interior - crafted items, drops, item shop - what sort of things would people like to see in their home?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I have a question that I'm going to ask here before I forget it! :p (And of course, it's OK if the question isn't answered or addressed, partly because you simply may not know the answer yet. Will wait and see, as needed. I'm just perpetually curious, is all. LOL)

Do you think that you're likely to bring the servers all back up again at the same time? (Meaning, on the same day, within a few hours of each other.) Or do you think that you might consider bringing them back online one at a time, over a longer period of time, once the data center has released all of them to you?

I have to admit that I'm curious to hear a few more details about how/when you plan to bring the servers back online again. (I understand that the data center is "releasing them" to you one at a time, and that you will need to run diagnostic tests on each one, seeing if there has been any damage and then repairing it. Which leads me to another question: If you find that one server has taken more damage than the others, might that delay bringing all the other servers back online also?)

Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit if the server I regularly play on was delayed, but if other servers came back online first. I'd simply log onto my toon on whichever server was up and gather or craft or possibly do a little bit of combat. Anything to scratch the itch! :cool: Pardon my horrible singing (it might just be worse than Damon's!), but irl I'm breaking out into Sinead O'Connor's song "Nothing Compares 2 U" :D

Reactions: Wakke and Nadiria
  • Likex2

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you Majenta. I was going to bring up the same question. Nice to know others would like this, too. It could open up a new category of cash shop items and maybe some new crafting recipes for decorations and add ins for your house.
Thank you, Otters, for EVERYTHING you do.

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
Yeah, I would love to mess around with furnishing my house.
I have two teens who are on Chromebook - Do u think there will be a time they will be able to join me on them? They keep asking:)
My eldest is just applying for his A-Levels soon and has shown an interest in computer programming. What advice would you give him as far as what is the best educational route to go on? Where to start his career path?
Who had the idea for the game and how did it all come about? Is the initial direction of the game one you planned or did it evolve into something quite different?
If you could roll back any parts of the game and change them easily what would it be?
What would you say is your biggest improvement? Which build do you regret trying the most? (Vim ;D?)

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
Just to add to the LET ME IN THE HOUSE request (I always have this mental image of my toon banging on the door, going "It's FINE, I can SEE what I have but LET ME IN THE HOUSE!") I would also love a back door, so that if I needed to grab something (like extra Super Feed or some seeds I had stashed) I don't have to run all the way around the house. Silly, I know.

But the idea of being able to go inside, and especially to "camp" there really makes me happy... Even if we couldn't have a proper door, but it had to be an open archway (maybe on the back yard side of the house) as long as no one could come along and loot your house, I would be fine with that. People can come in and visit and look around whenever they want :)

bbygrl

Wizard
Characters
bbygrl
Platform
iOS
I would love to have another quest like the Valuna one :)
A small otter toy like the Spriggan - also a good idea.

How about the ability to raise a pet?
LOVE the “raise a pet” idea. We need a pet that can follow us around & will help w XP/fighting. Would be cool to see what kinda pets we could get :)

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
Just to add to the LET ME IN THE HOUSE request (I always have this mental image of my toon banging on the door, going "It's FINE, I can SEE what I have but LET ME IN THE HOUSE!") I would also love a back door, so that if I needed to grab something (like extra Super Feed or some seeds I had stashed) I don't have to run all the way around the house. Silly, I know.

But the idea of being able to go inside, and especially to "camp" there really makes me happy... Even if we couldn't have a proper door, but it had to be an open archway (maybe on the back yard side of the house) as long as no one could come along and loot your house, I would be fine with that. People can come in and visit and look around whenever they want :)
If that happens I'm glad I got the broom mount just in case:D

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

bbygrl

Wizard
Characters
bbygrl
Platform
iOS

! this. thought i was the only one! haha

Reactions: Shinsa and Nadiria
  • Likex2

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
It wasn't until the servers went down that I realized I have a major addiction to at LEAST logging in to V&H's lol:giggle:

So my question to the developers is... what are YOU addicted to:devilish: especially if it's something other than V&H