Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
isnt the popup pc only? Ive seen the popup I think... I think...

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
isnt the popup pc only? Ive seen the popup I think... I think...
Oh, maybe. Guess thats why i dont see notifications. I wish the word chat notifs were bold at least. US3 can be quite talkative and they disappear quickly. I would prefer the old system but with an on/off switch.
meanwhile my work around is to live in the event zone.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Oh, maybe. Guess thats why i dont see notifications. I wish the word chat notifs were bold at least. US3 can be quite talkative and they disappear quickly. I would prefer the old system but with an on/off switch.
meanwhile my work around is to live in the event zone.
bring socks, its cold there

Reactions: Zaphyra and CaraLox
  • Hahax2

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Please no more white pop-ups. 😯😬🥴

I play on mobile and the white pop-ups, at the bottom of my screen... which tell me every item I pick-up, etc... are always blocking my buffs and making it hard to see when I need to rebuff. 💬👀💬👀💬👀

Reactions: Sinjin and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Cloudlight

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Time before, many people ask for making the announcement less spamming now other part ask for better view...

Again, I want to remind the most obvious solution - as making additional option menu for those announcements and everyone can tune it for himself.
I also was wondering about this, it would be so nice to have a separate chat window just for system notifications that we can toggle on/off like any other chat But only gives system notifications.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
on PC, announcement shows only in the "World" chat. I am also mis it several times, because I really did not like this aggressive red color of blood and preffer do not read this section of the chat. Red - is the worst color for the world chat.

Renaiss

Villager
Characters
Renaiss, AutumnFall, Dee Endisnear
Platform
PC
Sorry folks, but I have to comment on the new guild cap/guild village issue.

Due to a lack of internet service for 3 weeks, I lost my house in my guild village last month. Thankfully, there was a vacancy on one of the little islands, so that's where I moved (still in my guild village). I don't like the island, but my village was full until the guild cap was increased. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this until after I had switched guilds (my guild was a secondary one). Now I can't move my house to a better location, because I'm no longer in my village's guild! I can only hope that an officer from my old guild can switch me back before the village fills up again... and I think I'll stay in my old guild in case an even better house location becomes available.

For now, I'll just keep crying into the lake. Maybe my house will float off to a better location! :LOL:

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
As long as you don't move out of your house you should be able to move to another location in the same village by clicking on the house sign.
Ditto, I've done that a lot.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I just occurred to me, if the dev's raise the level cap, which I assume includes gather/crafting?
can we PLEASE be able to buy skill books for over 90?

Reactions: Zazie, Ketta and Zaphyra
  • Likex2
  • Lovex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
The way to move within a village is to NOT click move out on your house. But to find a new location that is empty and click the sign. That will keep you in the village.

Reactions: Zazie and Catori
  • Likex2

Renaiss

Villager
Characters
Renaiss, AutumnFall, Dee Endisnear
Platform
PC
As long as you don't move out of your house you should be able to move to another location in the same village by clicking on the house sign.
The way to move within a village is to NOT click move out on your house. But to find a new location that is empty and click the sign. That will keep you in the village.
I didn't move out of my original house, but I changed guilds (from Mythic Legends to Legends). Unfortunately, Mythic City is still owned by Mythic Legends and the house sign wouldn't let me move without switching guilds again. (I have solved my problem by moving to a different village, where my favorite house location was available.) So, just a word of warning to anyone in an alt or secondary guild... make sure you're happy with your house location before you switch to the main/primary guild!

Reactions: IrishElf and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I got these just now:
Thanks for posting that so I would know what to look for.
As I said earlier, I am on PC. I always have world chat open and generally run with all chats open. Now that I know what to look for I can say that I am most certainly not getting that popup.
I don't have as good a pc as I would like and have to use custom settings in order to get a workable framerate. Perhaps my current settings are to blame for me not seeing that.

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Thanks for posting that so I would know what to look for.
As I said earlier, I am on PC. I always have world chat open and generally run with all chats open. Now that I know what to look for I can say that I am most certainly not getting that popup.
Check if you have game notifications disabled in the options:

1639392308535.png

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
@Tiberius
Thanks. I did not know we even had that option.
Mine is checked on though, so whatever it is that's keeping me from seeing them. that's not it.
I don't have any other issues with the game so I can live with it. I just have to bear in mind to keep an eye on the chat window to see the world chat notices.

Jacinta

Citizen
Platform
PC
Last edited
Just my take on the Christmas Event Zone so far:

With 4 bag spaces, slow speed, and 3 vault spaces, I have no room to house items in my bag/vault for quest items for the new event that has so many things to craft and build. However, anything I do get rid to help accommodate a quest item, it is gear that I need for combat, but I need that for later on when I get to the right level in order to survive the combat. On top of all that, the quests inside the house take all the items out of my bag, which I am left to go back to gathering/crafting. I would like to suggest a Christmas vault for all players to include to help with managing space, and obviously the vault would disappear when the event is closed down and anything inside of it. It would really nice to be implemented for future expansions or suggested for all events as well. :)

Oh and the small mobs in the lair area are way too tough to hit without the big bad boss coming over and executing its revenge on me. :(

Just my take on the guild cap:

I have noticed that the smaller guilds have gone, or been dramatically reduced in Us 3 with the small villages slowly declining/neglected before this guild cap. If this a easy fix to increase the guild sizes and not villages increase due to programming then might not be good for the long run that only large guilds are available. But I do wish maybe down the road to help stabilize the need for smaller guilds, is to have small village spots of 5, 10 or 15 just for them instead of a village of 60. So small guilds have no pressure to increase in size. Some people will say well be in an open village and have that small guild in there, but sometimes that small guild wants its own private village to work on just like the big dogs.

Lastly, I do think its sad to publicly condemn some people who opposed this guild cap, whether they were right or wrong, in the forums. The best solution would be to not have this publicly displayed for all and delete all those comments on both sides, and start fresh from irishelfs post about Christmas ez, since its Christmas and all. 🎅

Happy Holidays!

🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉

Tenzor

Legendary Hero
Characters
Dezgrim, Tenzor
Platform
Steam
Better do not open the event books (green and red) until you get many of it (few hundreds) then open them all at once. Exist the obvious reason why there are so many items from these books and why it eat so much space...same as for all this tons of quest items, keys and other super needed items that trashes your space...

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Characters
万古玄天尊/不死邪神王/魔刹幽冥狂/灵魂守墓人/黑夜极刑者
Platform
Android, PC
重要的问题。
随着公会上限的增加,合并两个都有私人村庄的公会会发生什么?合并公会不合并村庄?两个村庄是否仍然是公会的私人村庄,都由一个更大的公会所有,还是会因为拥有它的公会并入另一个村庄而最终公开一个村庄?
[/引用]
成为一个联盟