Rachielle

I have also felt bullied by some of our Mods and I hope that this "bully culture" will change... because I believe it creates a hostile environment, where players are reluctant to share their honest feedback... which is detrimental to our community. 😣

IMHO, we're all here to support the game and community we enjoy and we should treat each other with courtesy. Rude and/or snarky comments are unproductive and inappropriate. I'm sure we can do better. :)🤝:)
Me too. I feel like this is a very hostile environment where only a select few are listened to, and any dissenters are silenced. I seem to now be a dissenter and I definitely felt silenced in this thread. As a result, I won't be posting here again. It's not a place that welcomes open and honest discussion.

Reactions: Zaphyra and sirbabbo
  • Sadx1
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Wooo! Finally hahaha personally I'm really excited because CHRISTMASSSSS WOOOOOO! But also like 👀 new outfits? new mount? new flair? new quests? new bosses?I really can't wait!! And all the other QoL updates, the large list of bug fixes, and ofc the toy bag conversion?! Y'all. This is exciting.
OMGosh I can't wait for these new outfits! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
sorry that some feel impending doom because of the guild increase but it seams all of the reasons are basically just worries about how it ‘might‘ affect things, honestly I doubt It will be so dire but if it turns out bad surely the devs will reconsider it so no big deal even if it is a bad thing. I have faith that the players of the game will adapt. But I also understand change can be scary so if anyone needs a hand to hold 🤝

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
I'm kinda interested in this new area with plumkiss. Is this going to be like the new area in the holloween event zone. One that requires a large group to beat him/her?

BlueDevil

Great Adventurer
Characters
BlueDevil, BluDemon, FatesOrb, BluAngel, Baelfiree, Catching Shade
Platform
Android
With the guild gap increase - will guilds be able to have control over more than one village or not? This is something critical to consider for larger guilds, IMO. I could see some folks being deterred from joining larger guilds as they can't move into one or more villages. Some guilds do have more than one village as well. Why join a guild and not be able to join a maxed village? Instead, seems beneficial to go to a different guild that has a maxed village.
While I will personally say the guild cap increase is nice for a few select guilds, I can see the disadvantages for the smaller guilds. I, however, am fine with the guild cap increase.
Overall, looks like a nice patch! Happy to see what Grinchta has to offer.

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
Android, PC
Wow, this topic has gotten as hot as someone suggesting PVP. But now I think I'll just relax and go play the game.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
I'm glad for the guild cap increase. It really helps with with guild that already have an alt guild. It was a real pain communicating across said guilds. At the same time I kind of share the sentiment of some of the poster above concerning village. I think this will cause some awkward issue if for example a guild has 61-99 members. Like how will we decide who live in the guild village and who don't. I don't know it just feel weird, like if I just recruit someone then have to say our guild village is currently full, so you might need to stay at public village for now.
It used to happen all the time - when we had to do projects to enlarge the village. Guilds do what they need to do - maybe have people join guild and when a spot in village is available, then one of the newer guild members can join village. Different guilds did different things. But it IS workable.

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
So, question for any Otters that are reading this, can we have this changed so that a guild can own two private villages?
I'm hoping that this is NOT done - for the reasons that are mentioned above. I think that one private village should be sufficient. The guild can decide which of the 120 members live in the closed village and the other can live in another cooperating village (that would be open, but can be run by guild members/mayor). The mayor of the open village would have to keep track of vault accesses to maintain control but that's not very difficult with the tools that devs have given us :)

Reactions: Kaydee and Zazie
  • Likex2

Biteme

Warrior
Characters
Biteme...Notouch
Platform
Android
Ty for multi-accounts "free card" :)) and low guild-villages hunt ...merry Christmas...ho..ho..ho

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Ty for multi-accounts "free card" :)) and low guild-villages hunt ...merry Christmas...ho..ho..ho
Might I suggest rereading what our TOS has to say regarding multi accounts? (Hint: They're not allowed.) We absolutely will, and also have done so in the past, close multi-accounts of players who use them to take over villages or make/keep public villages private. So if you're thinking about opening a dozen accounts to get your own private village or something like that ... just don't. Thanks! :)

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
The mayor of the open village would have to keep track of vault accesses to maintain control but that's not very difficult with the tools that devs have given us
The mayor of the open village would have to keep track of vault accesses to maintain control but that's not very difficult impossible with the tools that devs have given us unless you play on PC because the mobil client still can’t view the vault log.

There, fixed it.

Reactions: Eguzki, Perlio and Zazie
  • Sadx2
  • Likex1