Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
(just turning in circles when I tried to move)
This is an old bug that happens on pc too. To stop it on pc I hit several of the directional arrows on the keyboard at the same time. Not sure how one would stop it on mobile though.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Lalocat

Adventurer
Characters
Lalocat Vla Laniss
Platform
Android, PC
andriod users might have to uninstall, reinstall then uninstall again, until it updates, had to do that twice.
I've been doing this for every update for the last year. The game will just never load if I patch normally.

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Idk if it's just me, but the Zell's Crest doesnt seems to shows around my portrait...

Sean Ryan

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Idk if it's just me, but the Zell's Crest doesnt seems to shows around my portrait...
Hello,

If you're on PC, then try these steps:
  1. While in-game, click on your character's portrait.
  2. Next, click on the tab labeled "Character".
  3. In that GUI there will be an icon that looks like a ring (right below the "X" on the top-right of the GUI). Click on that.
If you're on mobile, then try these steps:
  1. While in-game, click on your character's portrait.
  2. Click the button labeled "Character".
  3. Right above your character preview there will be text that reads, "Tap to change flair". Tap on that.
There should be three lists, Cameo, Name Plate, and Icon. Zell's Crest will appear in the Cameo section. First, make sure that Zell's Crest is actually unlocked. If it isn't unlocked, then try checking in your inventory and see if there is a Zell's Crest item there (you'll have to double-click to unlock). If it is unlocked, then click on it to equip it (if it isn't already equipped). If it is still not working, then try exiting and restarting, and see if that fixes the issue.

Also (if you haven't already), feel free to send a bug-report, and I can take a look at your logs and log in as your character to see what is wrong.

Thanks!

Reactions: Roak and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
It is unlocked, but i never got a Zell's Crest items in my inventory o.o
for Zells emblem (the welcome gift for opening raids) I had to actively click the spot after unlocking it. maybe that goes for the other rewards too?

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
for Zells emblem (the welcome gift for opening raids) I had to actively click the spot after unlocking it. maybe that goes for the other rewards too?
Hmm, if what you mean by ''click on the spot'' is clicking it on the raid page reward icon, that's what i did for the Crest.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Hmm, if what you mean by ''click on the spot'' is clicking it on the raid page reward icon, that's what i did for the Crest.
yes htat is what I meant, okay nvm then

Sean Ryan

Mad Otter Games
Developer
i never got a Zell's Crest items in my inventory o.o
That's fine. The intended functionality is that it automatically unlocks for you. I was just suggesting that you check your inventory if it didn't automatically unlock, because there could've been some other error that prevented it from working and it defaulted to your inventory.

Is it working for you now? If not, please send a bug-report and I'll fix it for you.

• Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Can the tracking arrow at the feet of the player be brighter in the flooded cloisters? Because is hardly seen in the water. Thank you.

• Likex1

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Is it working for you now? If not, please send a bug-report and I'll fix it for you.

Can't say, i'm out of town atm and wont be back in-game until a few days.

Can the tracking arrow at the feet of the player be brighter in the flooded cloisters? Because is hardly seen in the water.
This sure would be useful, but i think what makes Cloister interesting is having the players locate the different targets an plan a route.

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I get the point but I tend to get lost in there.
Lol, well you're not alone 😆
Here's the path i take (hopefully i wont forget any step)

First section:

From start, go in first room to your right and kill the boss there.
Go down the corridor in direction of a group of mobs.Kill them on go to the room to your right(same side than the previous one) and kill the hunter type boss there.
Continue down the hall, kill little groups of 3 mobs you see until you reach an end were you're give option between 3 rooms.Go in the left one and kill the boss there.
Turn back down the hall, look for a flight of stair to your right and go up there. Try to pull Mother boss if you can and kill her first before taking down Father.

Inner courtyard:

Hug the right wall and kill the mobs if they cause problem.Eventually you'll reach a zombie type boss.Take him down and try heading north-West to Splinterleaf (i think that is is name).If you need more mob kills there's a few around him .

Final hallway:

Go right unti and enter the room, kill the boss to your left. I think there's another boss in that room but ignore it.
Leave the room and go to the room to your right.Kill boss there.
Leave the room and kill the little group of 4 mobs in the path .Once taken care of go down the hall and kill the next group mobs in the hallway.
Go in the room to your right and kill the boss at the left side,ignore the other one.
Continue down the hallway until you see a group of 3 mobs.Kill them and continue to enter Ravelle's room.

Ravelle's Room:

During this fight, make sure to keep Pess (priority) and Keyee down at all time. When both are down Ravelle will be stunned and this is the time to slap him.

Reactions: Rohana
  • Lovex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Lol, well you're not alone 😆
Here's the path i take (hopefully i wont forget any step)

First section:

From start, go in first room to your right and kill the boss there.
Go down the corridor in direction of a group of mobs.Kill them on go to the room to your right(same side than the previous one) and kill the hunter type boss there.
Continue down the hall, kill little group of 3 mobs you see until you reach an end were you're give option between 3 rooms.Go in the left one and kill the boss there.
Turn back down the hall, look for a flight of stair to your right and go up there. Try to pull Mother boss if you can and kill her first before taking down Father.

Inner courtyard:

Hug the right wall and kill the mobs if they cause problem.Eventually you'll reach a zombie type boss.Take him down and try heading north-West to Splinterleaf (i think that is is name).If you need more mob kills there's a few around him .

Final hallway:

Go right unti and enter the room, kill the boss to your left. I think there's another boss in that room but ignore it.
Leave the room and go to the room to your right.Kill boss there.
Leave the room and kill the little group of 4 mobs in the path .Once taken care of go down the hall and kill the next group mobs in the hallway.
Go in the room to your right and kill the boss at the left side,ignore the other one.
Continue down the hallway until you see a group of 3 mobs.Kill them and continue to enter Ravelle's room.

Ravelle's Room:

During this fight, make sure to keep Pess (priority) and Keyee down at all time. When both are down Ravelle will be stunned and this is the time to slap him.
I know the way but the tragedy is that despite knowing it I still get lost sometimes. Besides the dungeon there is quite big and I am slow even when I use fleetrindras....I feel like a 🐌....

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I know the way but the tragedy is that despite knowing it I still get lost sometimes. Besides the dungeon there is quite big and I am slow even when I use fleetrindras....I feel like a 🐌....
Tbh, i'm not sure if fleetrindas works in raid, since we're pretty much always ''in combat'' during raid.

Here's an old trick we used in Cloister: in the first section, if you use a scornyx ( or gnome polymorph toy) and a swim speed potion, you can swim around at high speed.

Reactions: Sean Ryan
  • Hahax1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Here's an old trick we used in Cloister: in the first section, if you use a scornyx ( or gnome polymorph toy) and a swim speed potion, you can swim around at high speed.
Essentially, anything that adjusts your height enough that lower you enough will put you in ‘deep enough’ water to swim. It’s pretty fun with fins and xinxen. If you’re the type to run em back-to-back, the scorn you pop at the boss fight on run 1 will last long enough with the xinxen you drink at run2’s 1st bounty to get you to the Dires.

Reactions: Roak and Halleebell
  • Likex2

Sean Ryan

Mad Otter Games
Developer
LOL! That's really cool

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Just tried Orla's Veldt, solo Bronze... took me several tries to figure out the puzzles, but it was really fun! Thanks so much for making raids challenging and interesting! 🤩👍