WaveChild

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Wave Child, Flame Child, Arimicha, Rasmin the Bold, & Lady Light Caster
Platform
iOS, PC
I'm not opposed to the change, and of course the devs can't snub legal requirements, but I wonder if it's going to lead to confusion if (for example) a player in Germany is on US3 and sees people talking in the chat channels about the darrig stuff which he can't see. We don't know where a player is unless they tell us, so I can foresee some really awkward chats!
As I understand it, only the shop chests/keys are removed. Finding chests or buying keys from a player for gold should stay the same since no real money is changing hands

DevilsEye

Hunter
Platform
Android
Hi, Everyone,

We will be bringing the servers down sometime within the next two hours. We will give a 15 minute advance warning in-game just prior. Servers will be down less than an hour to push the new build. Thanks for your patience during that time!

When will the servers open?

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
  • Added the “Ardent Clock” to the mini-map. This will show the current time in UTC, making it easy to coordinate events and activities.
SWEEEET!!! My long awaited Vault Gnome has arrived!!! Wahoo and THANK YOU Devs! <3 The extra of having that clock makes this a tremendously wonderful update!

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Please bring back double tap jump on mobile, some zones like The Drom, Maldwyn’s tomb will be almost impossible to do on mobile
while i hate the double tap to jump, i agree completely removing it is bad too. it should be an option in settings.

alternately, make the jump button bigger or something.

personally i like the jump button, and don’t usually have any trouble (I use a stylus), but I can see where it is IMPossible on smaller screens.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I've always used the jump button... didn't even know about the double-tap jump option, until today. :oops:

But I play on a decent size tablet... I can see how differentiating between jump and target buttons, might be difficult on smaller screens. 😬

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Stymstorm

Warrior
Characters
Stymstorm
Platform
Android
Odd, never had trouble hitting the jump button except at a few rare instances. And I'm playing on a 5.5 inch screen... The double tap always felt a bit laggy to me. Could never time properly with it. But if people prefer that, then ya, makes sense to keep it as a option that can be toggled.

Perlio

Servant of Mallok
Last edited
I am absolutely livid that double tap to jump was removed. Completely pissed. It was suggested multiple times for devs NOT to remove it or at most add it as an option in the settings to toggle. Nope, ignored, just remove a feature because a few people don't like it. Let us ignore everyone else and only pander to the vocal minority.

Same thing happened with Sugarsweet and the devs doubling the HP because one person said the EZ was too easy.

How about putting things to a vote to see what the community wants?

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
I'm not opposed to the change, and of course the devs can't snub legal requirements, but I wonder if it's going to lead to confusion if (for example) a player in Germany is on US3 and sees people talking in the chat channels about the darrig stuff which he can't see.
The items stay ingame for everybody. People from countries prohibiting the sale of lootboxes (either completely or to minors) will get a error message when they try to buy Red Darrig chests or keys in the item shop informing them why they can't buy those items. Confusion potential should be minimal at best.

Reactions: Neia
  • Likex1
Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
He isn’t going to stop guys! Time to change it back! William almost never makes a big fuss about stuff! Time to consider the on off button for double tap jump 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
True I won’t
I am a master at memes, I still have dozen of them already made

i also hope others will join
I think I have Perlio on my side ;)