Ashwyn

Reader
Platform
iOS, PC
The party HP bar is kinda buggy and laggy. It has few second delay compared to the players real HP which make it unreliable and make extra stress to healer. It also buggy that you need to switch target to register new party member.
I too am experiencing this issue and as a Holy Priest it is now almost impossible for me to be an effective healer. I sent in a detailed bug report this morning after reproducing this on several different characters and on two different pcs as well. For the record, this is what I'm seeing.

1. Get invited to a party, accept, you do not see the party interface at all, but can chat in party chat.
2. Manually target another player or npc and your party interface appears.
3. Portal to another zone, your party interface disapears again, repeat 2 to get it back.
4. Send your party out to get hurt. Notice that the bars in your interface stay completely full even though your party is half dead.

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Sadx1

Rohana

Adventurer
Characters
Rohana - Romilly
Platform
PC, Steam
The flair can be obtained in the event zone itself, or in the shop - you do not have to spend any real money to get it!
so, basic question: Where can I get this for free? at the shop costs 90 crowns, I was confused 🤪

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited
On flair available in the event: It should be offered by all event vendor NPCs, but I can see too that it's not actually in the list. We'll look into and fix this, it should be available for event currency :)

Also, a reminder for everyone who is having any sort of issue to be sure to also send in a bug report!

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
On flair available in the event: It should be offered by all event vendor NPCs, but I can see too that it's not actually in the list. We'll look into and fix this, it should be available for event currency :)

Also, a reminder for everyone who is having any sort issue to be sure to also send in a bug report!
I havnt sent a bug report on this, as i didnt know it was a bug, thought it was my eye sight... I did submit a bug report for another issue though

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I love that the raids are tiers (bronze/silver/gold/platinum) now instead of the discreet levels! It makes doing them with friends a lot easier!

I also love that it only takes 5 times to unlock the next raid. That is a lot better. Casual players were not going to complete it 10 times (and level 10 was starting to get hard for most players).

I love that there are good items to be earned at the end of raids!

I am still doing the Platinum -> Heroic section of the raids, but they seem A TON easier than they used to.
I think that the increase to the power of dungeoneering was probably a bad thing, but until I get into the higher heroics (and see if the challenge gets higher again), I will reserve full judgement.

Overall, very nice stuff, Otters! This makes raids a much better deal for most players!

Villy

Villager
Platform
Android
I love that the raids are tiers (bronze/silver/gold/platinum) now instead of the discreet levels! It makes doing them with friends a lot easier!

I also love that it only takes 5 times to unlock the next raid. That is a lot better. Casual players were not going to complete it 10 times (and level 10 was starting to get hard for most players).

I am still doing the Platinum -> Heroic section of the raids, but they seem A TON easier than they used to.
I think that the increase to the power of dungeoneering was probably a bad thing, but until I get into the higher heroics (and see if the challenge gets higher again), I will reserve full judgement.

Overall, very nice stuff, Otters! This makes raids a much better deal for most players!
Totally Agree. A lot of complain and negative stuffs I see on forum, but I appreciate all the good things and changes Dev did and hope for the best as well.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I also like the changes to marksman. ESPECIALLY dash. With the raids, it really makes sense for dash to work in combat.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC

I agree with all of the above. I'm a casual raider (at best), and yesterday, I gave it another shot, teamed up with a friend. It was the antithesis of frustrating when we unlocked the next two raids within an hour!!

Achieving bronze tier in all of the current season's raids now feels like a far more reasonable goal for a significantly larger section of the player base!! :D

And I can tell that the rewards are improved. I got my first two rare relics in that hour (or so), too! Wow!!! The best I had gotten previously were two uncommon relics, and I didn't get those until about challenge level 7 or 8. (Got as far as level 9 in Rookery before giving up, prior to the patch.)

Reactions: Chris30s
  • Likex1

Rizzo Celestone

Bog Frog
Characters
Rizzo, Azzurra, Menolly, Mysty, AquaLily, MooseDog, Panda Coconut
Platform
Android, PC
I like the flowers in the Flair pack but Not the RED Lettering. Can the flowers be used without the Red Lettering? I would LOVE Turquoise blue lettering!

Lady Hawk

Legendary Hero
Characters
Lady Hawk
Platform
PC, Steam
Do lollygram tickets drop anymore, no one seems to know or have found one in my guild. The NPC says they can be purchased or found in the zone. Enquiring minds would like to know. :cool:

Rizzo Celestone

Bog Frog
Characters
Rizzo, Azzurra, Menolly, Mysty, AquaLily, MooseDog, Panda Coconut
Platform
Android, PC
Yes, you can use the flower icons with any border (which is what controls the text color), including the default white one.
Thank you for the info Ivar, being able to use the flowers without the red Lettering makes me happy!

Reactions: Chris30s and Zazie
  • Likex2

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Thank you for the info Ivar, being able to use the flowers without the red Lettering makes me happy!
I really like the flowers, but unfortunately, I find the dark red text hard to read. If it were a shade or two lighter, I think it would be easier on the eyes. Happy to hear that we can change the text color but keep the flowers. Those are awfully pretty!! :D

Reactions: Chris30s
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Do lollygram tickets drop anymore, no one seems to know or have found one in my guild. The NPC says they can be purchased or found in the zone. Enquiring minds would like to know. :cool:
I don't think so, I don't even think they did last time anymore. The description was probably just never changed

Reactions: Lady Hawk
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
I don't think so, I don't even think they did last time anymore. The description was probably just never changed
I vaguely recall getting one as a loot drop last year, although it could have been a year or two before then. They were always an ultra rare drop, for sure!

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
I believe you have to buy them from the event zone NPC's. I don't think they have dropped for a few years now.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
It would be nice if the Sugarsweet Summit map, showed the names of Bounty Bosses, the way other maps do. So that when the chat alert appears, we can check the map, to see where the boss will spawn. It would also be nice if we could click on a zing's name, to see a list of grids, where the zing might spawn... it would be even better, if clicking on the zing's name, highlighted the map grids, where it might spawn.

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1

Lady Hawk

Legendary Hero
Characters
Lady Hawk
Platform
PC, Steam
I believe you have to buy them from the event zone NPC's. I don't think they have dropped for a few years now.
Thank you, I haven't run Sugarsweet in a couple years but noticed that the NPC says you can purchase them or get them in the event zone. :)

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1