Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
Love the health bar change, and especially love how they only show up when someone has taken damage.

Tried some of the new quests, xp reward is pretty generous. Nice!

Boss timer is great.

The light runes are a problem. The lag is so bad that it seems like you are right next to him, but actually he's long gone and you are too far away to get credit. Not to mention all the deaths because it's hard to not stand on runes that you can't see, and even harder to heal people who have also moved somewhere else since your device last made a note of them.

Caliphs have resulted in record-setting amounts of complaining in local and world chat.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Thank you for the free teleporting to the event zone and within it! This is a serious quality of life improvement for anyone who gets lost easily in expansive event zones with hilly terrain. Because of this change, it no longer costs my toon an arm and a leg if I run into that unsurmountable cliff on my way from one Pharoah to another. Instead, if I get lost, I can simply teleport back to the telepad (free of charge) and try a second time not to get lost! :ROFLMAO:

If you're going to have free teleporting within an event zone during any one of them, Equinox is the one where it has the biggest impact! :D

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Regarding the issues with the caliphs: Perhaps instead of trying to make them group content (everyone autoattacks in an attempt to let as many players as possible get kill credit), the caliphs' respawn time could be adjusted? Perhaps they could keep their current difficulty level but simply respawn every 15 minutes. This would reduce the frustration of many players who are forced to camp out in the caliphs' spawning locations in order to get kill credit for them. (And yes, that's what I'm doin atm in another window!!)

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Regarding the issues with the caliphs: Perhaps instead of trying to make them group content (everyone autoattacks in an attempt to let as many players as possible get kill credit), the caliphs' respawn time could be adjusted? Perhaps they could keep their current difficulty level but simply respawn every 15 minutes. This would reduce the frustration of many players who are forced to camp out in the caliphs' spawning locations in order to get kill credit for them. (And yes, that's what I'm doin atm in another window!!)
Iv camped out twice (well more then that) but those two times I was chatting for the first and what not and someone started it with feat and pulled it from my tank by the time I could auto hit it, it was dead. It’s really frustrating when you’ve been sitting there waiting and your one chance someone just decided to shoots (and their far away from boss) so everyone panics and you miss it. The first time I can take credit for missing it. The second time though no and both times I wasnt the only person that missed it. So I’m okay with the boost to health honestly. Especially when partying doesn’t give you credit if you didn’t get to hit it.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Iv camped out twice (well more then that) but those two times I was chatting for the first and what not and someone started it with feat and pulled it from my tank by the time I could auto hit it, it was dead. It’s really frustrating when you’ve been sitting there waiting and your one chance someone just decided to shoots (and their far away from boss) so everyone panics and you miss it. The first time I can take credit for missing it. The second time though no and both times I wasnt the only person that missed it. So I’m okay with the boost to health honestly. Especially when partying doesn’t give you credit if you didn’t get to hit it.
I'm not against increasing the caliphs' health (which is an upcoming change in the next patch, I read here elsewhere.) However, I still feel that the caliphs' respawn times could be shortened...Even once the bugged, overly fast respawn times of the pharoahs is fixed and after the caliphs' max health is increased.

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Thomas-a-Beckett

Villager
Characters
RobinHood, MotherEarth,
Platform
Android, PC
I would like to read all about what to do in this EZ. Anyone have a link to an explanation of all the quests, all the bosses, and tips, etc.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC

Sumi

Adventurer
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS
Oooo idea. This might be the wrong place to suggest it, but to help with the Caliph problems maybe a new affix that blocks all incoming feats meaning only autoattacks can damage it? (It would probably block like frostfire/windfury as well)

WaveChild

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
As usual, we are posting the Equinox patch notes ahead of the release of the event! See the patch notes by clicking "Patch Notes" in the header, or by clicking this link:
Equinox Patch Notes

And on that note... the Equinox update will be arriving on the 8th of September!
Just want to complement the team on the carpet mounts. Really fun and great graphics. I like the snowballs that form as I go downhill in Turnapin Peak

Fluffed

Reader
Characters
Fluffed
Platform
iOS
The pharoah timer’s a great help!
I wonder if they could also add that to the caliphs? Even just once for 5 mins before spawn would be enough.
Or is it possible for the caliphs to talk like the one boss at the depths, valusca or something...like when Caliph’s are hit, they would shout a phrase to notify everyone at local that he’s being hit. Then assuming he has enough health, people can dash towards the caliph.