Kalinkakarin

Huntress
Platform
PC
.Fehler über Fehler!
.im Garten muss ich jede Saat einzeln auf d.as Feld ziehen
.Bewässerung mit dem blauen Krug geht auch nur e.inzeln
.beim ZDS Quartiermeister kann ich nicht sofort alle z..B Wetzsteine verkaufen, muss nun die Stückzahl ein..geben
.Handelsfenster ver..schwindet erst wieder, wenn man die Zone verläßt

W.arum bleibt das hier nicht so stehen wie man es geschrieben hat?

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
The new loot/gather drops is jerky and glitchy. I tried to take a picture of it but it didn’t work. Some loot seems to shake when using lucks. It seems to be much easier to miss items due to the large area it takes up on screen. (Note I am a mobile user.) while gathering there’s just to much going on they rotate when one drops on the other the gobs you receive fly out and drop to the side. I was using blue supply’s with gold bought tools. Not crown so I haven’t seen the full effect with crown tools/blue supply. I like the drops being small but I’d rather it be the big drops that fall on each other then my entire.screen being drops. I really hope I’m not the only one that feels this way.
You are not! I got a multiple-mote drop yesterday and I felt like I was playing 'whack-a-mole' while trying my best to pick up the wriggly little things! I am on PC. I personally liked it better when it was an icon and not the text boxes, but I understand why they changed it. I'm just unsure if it's intended that the boxes now have this herky-jerky vibe going on! I also couldn't get a pic of this - a vid would show it, but the last time I tried doing a vid I almost pulled my hair out, and I NEED my hair!

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
.Fehler über Fehler!
.im Garten muss ich jede Saat einzeln auf d.as Feld ziehen
.Bewässerung mit dem blauen Krug geht auch nur e.inzeln
.beim ZDS Quartiermeister kann ich nicht sofort alle z..B Wetzsteine verkaufen, muss nun die Stückzahl ein..geben
.Handelsfenster ver..schwindet erst wieder, wenn man die Zone verläßt

W.arum bleibt das hier nicht so stehen wie man es geschrieben hat?
am besten du wirfst das Spiel einmal komplett vom PC und spielst es danach neu auf, ich bin sicher das einige Fehler sich dann von selbst erledigen.
und wenn du derartiges demnächst im deutschen Forum posten würdest bekämst du auch schneller eine Antwort
Screenshot_46.jpg

Kalinkakarin

Huntress
Platform
PC
das Handelsfenster gehört ja nicht nur bei mir offen .. auch bei anderen aus der Gilde.
D.anke

Sorigir

Citizen
Platform
PC
Also der Blitzkrieger zieht jetzt deutlich weniger Hass als vorige Woche. Bei den 95er Ältesten und in beiden Dungeons hatte ich die meiste Zeit gar keine Chance unsere Damagedealer in der Hasstabelle zu überholen. So wie er jetzt ist ist der Blitz-Krieger fast nutzlos.

My lightning Warrior is getting much less Threat than last week. While running 95 Elders and both dungeons most time i did have no chance to create more thread than our damage dealers (hunter, mage, furywarrior). Actually the lightning warrior is nearly useless.

Reactions: Jeylana and Kalinkakarin
  • Likex2

Kalinkakarin

Huntress
Platform
PC
[QUOTE = "XMerlindaX, Beitrag: 40118, Mitglied: 26"]
am besten du wirfst das Spiel einmal gehört vom PC und spielst es dir neu neu auf, ich bin sicher das einige Fehler sich dann von selbst gehört.
und wenn du derartiges demnächstes im deutschen Forum posten müssen bekämst du auch schneller eine Antwort
[ATTACH = voll] 6441 [/ ATTACH]
[/ ZITAT]
.Ich habe das Spiel deinstalliert und wieder neu aufgespielt. IMMER noch das gleiche Problem im Garten!
.Vorab Virenscann laufen lassen und Cookies ge.löscht .. blabla auch alles entfernen.
.Kann nicht g.lauben, dass die Fehler immer nur bei unseren PC`2 zu suchen sind.
.Questgeber in der Pestbucht haben auch keine Ausrufezeichen. Immer wieder die mühselige Suche nach neuen Questen.

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Bezüglich der Gartenprobleme. Das Du z.B. Sticky Cursor ausgeschaltet hast, hast Du sicherlich schon kontrolliert, richtig?

Ansonsten gilt, wie eigentlich immer, hier posten ist natürlich ok, bringt aber lange nicht so viel, wie ein aus dem Spiel abgesendeter Bugreport. (Natürlich nur für alles, was nicht bereits als bekannter Fehler von uns bestätigt wurde). Danke!

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
In case we forgot to mention this, this:
25x Gather Potions, 10x Gather Potions, and 5x Gather Potions are no longer supported. Players that still have any of these items will be given Cornucopias as replacements.
That change didn't make it into the build, but expect it with the next major build.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
This also doesn't make into the note, but thank you very much for increasing Blighted Mote drop rate!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
This also doesn't make into the note, but thank you very much for increasing Blighted Mote drop rate!
I don't believe that they did that. However, if you recently gnogged a superior mind shield rune onto your hat, you can thank that! :D

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
I don't believe that they did that. However, if you recently gnogged a superior mind shield rune onto your hat, you can thank that! :D
I'm pretty sure it does, and the increase is really significant too, before update it was 2-5 and 10 motes now it is 2-15 and 30 motes, when mind mythic mind shielding helm or elixir of luck activated it used to be around 30 now the lowest I get is 70 and the highest i've got since update is 155 motes in a pop. So i;m almost certain there is an increase in the mote drop.

I'll be sad if this just a bug tho :(

Reactions: Zazie
  • Wowx1

Magnes

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Just wanted to send a thank you for the update, patch and other concerns addressed. Thank you for listening and addressing players input it is appreciated.

Reactions: IrishElf and Zazie
  • Likex2

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Yeah, I can confirm mote rate is up! Thanks!

Also, I think noxious shot mana cost went from 150 to 100 base?

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed: Alfred would remain behind even after logging off.

commando gnome.jpg
I'm almost sad about this! It was fun running into an occasional stubborn Alfred who refused to leave his post even in the face of extreme danger!

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
+ It is Painful To Grind Exp Without EZ.
Ez always give 0.75 - 1 Bar worth of Exp
Yes, it does. With Grinchta Event zone, I gained 7 levels in a week, one per day without ANY pies.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Actually, they did make a change. It made it into the tester notes (and was fully tested), it just didn’t make it to the live notes. A welcome change!

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Actually, they did make a change. It made it into the tester notes (and was fully tested), it just didn’t make it to the live notes. A welcome change!
This is the old post for an old patch note, not sure how it come back up.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
This is the old post for an old patch note, not sure how it come back up.
Oh I think that is my fault. I went to news and patch notes and picked a recent one, I didn't see it say about march

Status
Not open for further replies.