Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
From what I know most hybrid warrior built is either of these two.
So we'll get at least 2 out of the 3 buff anyway, which make the changes kinda miss the mark.

yeah that's a great point, those ultimate is already really good that hybrid will take them anyway. It is much better to improve "Titanic Wrath" which like most other 30 points ultimates, at their current state not worth the points

This one is interesting tho, since this one can make when we have 2 tanks, they can take turn tanking naturally since the main tank will take more hits which make spurring jolt triggers and make the main tank generate less threat. I would love to get more detailed information on how this one work, like how long Spurring Jolt have to not trigger until we get the threat bonus, adding an indicator for this will be awesome.
As I understand it, it means you get the boost all the time, even when spurring jolts isn't triggered, not that it only works when it isn't triggered.

黄天大佬

Wizard
Characters
skyhuang/Taryn Maplehusk
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Chinese version game on mobile crashes so much times.But if I change English version, the problem will solve.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
The new loot/gather drops is jerky and glitchy. I tried to take a picture of it but it didn’t work. Some loot seems to shake when using lucks. It seems to be much easier to miss items due to the large area it takes up on screen. (Note I am a mobile user.) while gathering there’s just to much going on they rotate when one drops on the other the gobs you receive fly out and drop to the side. I was using blue supply’s with gold bought tools. Not crown so I haven’t seen the full effect with crown tools/blue supply. I like the drops being small but I’d rather it be the big drops that fall on each other then my entire.screen being drops. I really hope I’m not the only one that feels this way.

Reactions: Joleen and Black_Cvlt
  • Likex2

Lamorack

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS
I'll move some of the Threat bonuses to "Titanic Wrath" for more balance.

We could also add some Threat reducers to some of the Fury Ultimates.
As a straight Fury, I’d be fine with that. Still think Fury deserves a buff to its DPS though. Love the class but as a pure DPS it’s a bit hard done by.

AdiHatiNaga

BRA Member
Characters
CorDraconis, DaeviNaga
Platform
PC

Great... Now I have to respec my talents... Thank u, Giruv / Verrier... -_-
Muahahahahhaaa XD

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Yeah, new loot "improvement" is so bad... PLEASE, return to old version.
It’s very unappealing to the eyes. And thank you for the visual. I wish I could get a view of the way they shake(glitch?) when multiple items are stacked on top.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Thank you very much :D
I think it is not needed, because I prefer if fury have more aggro than other classes but less than lightning warrior, but if you want to do it I have no problem with it. Personally what I want to see for threat is something like this

Pure Lightning > Hybrid/Earth Shaman > fury > other classes.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
The new loot/gather drops is jerky and glitchy. I tried to take a picture of it but it didn’t work. Some loot seems to shake when using lucks. It seems to be much easier to miss items due to the large area it takes up on screen. (Note I am a mobile user.) while gathering there’s just to much going on they rotate when one drops on the other the gobs you receive fly out and drop to the side. I was using blue supply’s with gold bought tools. Not crown so I haven’t seen the full effect with crown tools/blue supply. I like the drops being small but I’d rather it be the big drops that fall on each other then my entire.screen being drops. I really hope I’m not the only one that feels this way.
I really don't like this change. I have only been looting (looking for those elusive scraps ;)) and there is WAY too much movement. Besides feeling slightly ill watching the screen, I usually end up clicking on something I didn't want.

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I cant get my villagers to load it freezes at the downloading screen. What to do?
This happens to me a lot after a windows update and/or game update. Close out completely and try again. If that doesn't do it, do a clear cache (history). Close computer and log back in.

Carly

Wizard
Characters
Janye
Platform
iOS, PC
I can’t log in into my main toon, brief loading screen then kicks me back to login screen. Other toons were working fine until I tried zoning into ardent city on one, now that one can’t be logged into either. Sent bug reports, closed out game completely and even reinstalled, those 2 toons still not working. iOS device

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
I really don't like this change. I have only been looting (looking for those elusive scraps ;)) and there is WAY too much movement. Besides feeling slightly ill watching the screen, I usually end up clicking on something I didn't want.
I agree, The tooltips now move around weird, almost making one feel dizzy and are hard to click on.
I liked the older version better.

Reactions: Myst and Zazie
  • Likex2

AdiHatiNaga

BRA Member
Characters
CorDraconis, DaeviNaga
Platform
PC
Agreed with Giruv... I've seen lots of Lightning switched to Fury since Lightning can't really compete with the Earth who got more damage and threats. Hopefully with more threat boost and little more damage for Lightning, they'll become viable again. Fair for them...
Agreed again with Giruv... This is not needed at all. At least with the remaining current threats of the Fury, they could tank the Bosses if the main tank dies... Not other DPS classes like Wizard, Hunter and such. Furies are more suitable for the role.

BTW... what happened to the Thunderclap? Now they only gives about 30% extra damage? Sorry, I can't remember my exact Thunderclap's extra damage equal with 50% threats before the patch to compare it... Really hope it doesn't make us hit like a baby... :(

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
BTW... what happened to the Thunderclap? Now they only gives about 30% extra damage? Sorry, I can't remember my exact Thunderclap's extra damage equal with 50% threats before the patch to compare it... Really hope it doesn't make us hit like a baby... :(
Previously they increase Pummel, Lightning Bolt and Thunder Bolt threat by 50%, but they didn't increase the damage, that's why the damage only 30-33% of the threat but it is the same damage as before.

AdiHatiNaga

BRA Member
Characters
CorDraconis, DaeviNaga
Platform
PC
Previously they increase Pummel, Lightning Bolt and Thunder Bolt threat by 50%, but they didn't increase the damage, that's why the damage only 30-33% of the threat but it is the same damage as before.
Ahhh, that explained it... Ty Verrier... :giggle: