Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
sugarsweet_banner.jpg
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and with it arrives the Sugarsweet Summit event! This update is planned to release on February 10th and will include the event itself, two new outfits, three new mounts, a complete redesign of tooltips, and more!

Check out the Sugarsweet Summit website for previews:
villagersandheroes.com/valentines

And see the full patch notes here:
villagersandheroes.com/patchnotes

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
OK - polar bear mounts! Best mount ever I think. :) I will buy one the first day they are available. Polar bears are my lifelong favorite animal.

plus thank you for this:
Travel Costs have been reduced when traveling to a zone that's lower level than the character. The greater the difference, the more the savings. Now higher level characters can help lower level characters more easily.

Reactions: Jolon and Zazie
  • Likex2

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
''Increased the Threat output for Lightning Warrior feats by 50%''
And 30% reduction from Shaman seems a little excessive, but I guess we're gonna find out. It sounds like taking a sledge hammer to a problem that only needed a rubber mallet to tap it into the right direction.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
And 30% reduction from Shaman seems a little excessive, but I guess we're gonna find out. It sounds like taking a sledge hammer to a problem that only needed a rubber mallet to tap it into the right direction.
Go big or go home 😛

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1

Bobo

BRA Member
Platform
PC
"Increased the Threat output for Lightning Warrior feats by 50%, and decreased the Threat output for Earth Shaman feats ~30%. This will not affect the amount of damage that either class does."

How does this not affect the amount of damage done by lightning warrior? The 1st talent Ulitmate: Thunderclap lets Lightning bolt and Thunderbolt deal physical damage equal to 50% of threat damage, so shouldn't damage be increased because of this skill if threat is increased?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
"Increased the Threat output for Lightning Warrior feats by 50%, and decreased the Threat output for Earth Shaman feats ~30%. This will not affect the amount of damage that either class does."

How does this not affect the amount of damage done by lightning warrior? The 1st talent Ulitmate: Thunderclap lets Lightning bolt and Thunderbolt deal physical damage equal to 50% of threat damage, so shouldn't damage be increased because of this skill if threat is increased?
That's kinda what i'm afraid of too, but after thinking more about it probably they do some changes like on the rune of warriors armor or something else like the "bug"on those two feat since adding the threat to thunderbolt and lightning bolt feat through augmentation rune doesn't change the damage, that's the bug that I want to be resolved before they do these changes since those feat scale 500% off ability power so even small changes is pretty big on those feat.

If the changes alter the damage then it's obvious lightning warrior will become OP again.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I dont remember lightning warriors ever being OP,just the old Swift ones.
Just after starfall we were really OP and then the nerf hit which probably the biggest nerf ever in this game which reduce our damage by around 75% and then another nerf which reduce block cooldown reduction, we got some little buff here and there but in then end we only can do around 50% of what it used to be, which currently is comparable damage to other dps classes

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I dont remember lightning warriors ever being OP,just the old Swift ones.
They really weren't. Others did complain about the warriors abilities and compared their perceived lack of power.

This increase of threat is most definitely needed to correct the imbalance that exists so Tanks can once again do their job as Tanks!

Reactions: Catori
  • Likex1

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
They really weren't
The sheikh are you talking about...I leveled up as a Defensive warr,was taking me a min or two to kill a single mob,and I was seeing Swift warriors running around,aggroing like 5-6 mobs and killing them all using whirtlwind or something like that with one shot.

They were the most OP thing of the whole V&H history.

Just after starfall we were really OP
I agree,we were a bit too powerful. Right now I dont want to do more damage,just more threat :)

Reactions: KAVE and Giruv
  • Likex2

Mag3mann

Arch Wizard
Characters
Mag3mann,Mal3ificent.
Platform
iOS, PC
Eek, can’t wait for the polar bear mounts. Thanks devs😊😊

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Servos

Hunter
Platform
iOS, PC
"Changed PlagueLord ultimate to boost Noxious Shot instead of Poison Shot. "

Will this have a huge effect on our AOE dps? Is this change good or bad?

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
"Changed PlagueLord ultimate to boost Noxious Shot instead of Poison Shot. "

Will this have a huge effect on our AOE dps? Is this change good or bad?
It's definetly a nerf which gonna lower hunter AoE damage by quite a lot, but it still gonna be the best AoE feat in the game