Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
It is my experience that I only found scraps in Tomb when mobs attacked; once Tomb went white the scraps went MIA. In any case, I don't believe farming scraps will ever be productive, regardless if mobs are red OR white, until mechanics are updated to recognize that this zone has not been end game content for a long time now.
What I had heard is that the red mobs in lower zones were supposed to make the zones more lively and entertaining. However, if you can't collect bounty power and get miserable experience, the entertainment factor of this change is questionable. :(
I agree. That was my thought exactly. What Is the purpose of this, Xp is nonexistent after what 3 lvls below your current lvl. There’s almost no point of killing them. Unless your in that 80 to 90 grind and still it’s a disappointment. My other thought was the amount of players running zones and grabbing plenty’s. Your not gonna want to keep hunting plenty’s if your constantly being attacked so you’ll stick to your lvl node. Idk seems absolutely pointless to me.

Reactions: Zazie and Myst
  • Likex2

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
''
  • Players can now collect rewards from the quest, "A Friendly Favor" even if they waited for 24-hours after completing all 16 Blighted daily quests.
There was some questioning about this: we still have to do the 16 quests in one day,right? It's just turning it in that can wait?
If you cannot finish all 16 in a 24 hour period now, you can still get the reward when you finish it. And yes, you still must do the 16 quests.

Many (myself included) were having trouble finding some of the quest items, so we'd miss out on the 17th quest and its reward. So now they have removed that 24 hour requirement.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
In the L95 zones, Bloodstone, Cinder Strand, Quietus, Shadenor the boss bug on the map has not been resolved. To be more precise, it has been replaced with another bug. When I run around these zones in search of Zingaras, mote and gathering nodes I noticed that the Bosses that I overtake disappear from the map and the mobs disappear from the mini-map. To make the skulls appear on the map again, you need to go back but in doing so, the others disappear.
Tell me if you encounter the same problem.
Weird thing I noticed. before the update I uninstalled and reinstalled the game because of some issues. The bug(s) you mention above has disappeared. IDK if what I did will help you, but it can't hurt.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Many (myself included) were having trouble finding some of the quest items, so we'd miss out on the 17th quest and its reward. So now they have removed that 24 hour requirement.
Good to hear that if I ever find that one pesky herb in Bloodstone/Scarlet Isle, I will be able to complete that 17th quest!! :D

Reactions: Good2DBone
  • Hahax1
Platform
PC
Before the patch my lvl 72 wizard did not get bounty power from bosses in Apothecary (62-64).
after patch my wizard has been getting bounty power from defeating the red bosses in apothecary.
today i was killed level 49 bosses at level 55 they was red and i did not get bounty power

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
If you cannot finish all 16 in a 24 hour period now, you can still get the reward when you finish it. And yes, you still must do the 16 quests.
I had stopped accepting this quest altogether, as I didn't feel it was worth the effort. Maybe I'll start picking it up again.

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Weird thing I noticed. before the update I uninstalled and reinstalled the game because of some issues. The bug(s) you mention above has disappeared. IDK if what I did will help you, but it can't hurt.
thanks for the tip Irish, it works :)

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
  • Yeti mounts purchased in the store are now tradeable
:unsure:

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Because the gathering gods have deemed that “Thou shall not gather level 75+ materials with impunity”. Battlegathering is a thing. I get it, I just think placing the plentiful mechanic in direct opposition is a very poor design. There are some plentiful nodes you simply cannot gather from without being interrupted by respawns. It erodes the benefit of having short duration plentiful nodes.

For me, the greatest problem isn’t with the agro change (though, to be fair... if it’s agro to you, and active, and you kill it.... it definitely should give bounty power; they just got this one wrong) is the change with doors. I know it’s subtle, but honey can’t even do red cloister anymore without someone else on door duty.

Reactions: Good2DBone and Shyama
  • Likex2

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
For me, the greatest problem isn’t with the agro change (though, to be fair... if it’s agro to you, and active, and you kill it.... it definitely should give bounty power; they just got this one wrong) is the change with doors. I know it’s subtle, but honey can’t even do red cloister anymore without someone else on door duty.
I missed that. What is the change in doors?

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Doors used to be targetable... meaning, you could select the door, they would become your target and you could interact with them. You could see they were your target. Now, they are no longer a valid target... its just hand waving at the place you think will open the door... you can’t tell if it’s even the right spot (or, in some places, if it’s even a door).

She found a work around though: she doesn’t open doors in red cloister.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Gear items crafted by a player will now have the name of the crafter in the gear’s tool-tip.
Except it seems you can't see this on mobile... 😩
Nor apparently on PC. I crafted a number of staffs and gnogged a few as well. Not a single item included my player's name.
I hesitate to even mention it since I was planning to rename any that included it as it's not a feature that I care for... but it does not seem to be working at all.

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
"changed: Monsters will attack the player up to 8 levels below the player (changed from 5 levels) "

WHY??
Me In World Chat: I am Level 20 Why The heck That Level 13 Bounty Chasing me? I am 5 Level Higher Than him
World chat: They change it to 8 -.-

One of the Main Reason Devs Did this Because When you Have Ardent Society membership. You are always 5 Level Higher Than mobs So they Tought Why not raise it to 8 So the mob Finally Chases you And you get Little bit Fun Experience Because I Know Devs Experience a little bit as for your Complain goes. I don't have Any problems with it. I love this Change. It is Good That you are Getting Chase by mobs 😋

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Me In World Chat: I am Level 20 Why The heck That Level 13 Bounty Chasing me? I am 5 Level Higher Than him
World chat: They change it to 8 -.-

One of the Main Reason Devs Did this Because When you Have Ardent Society membership. You are always 5 Level Higher Than mobs So they Tought Why not raise it to 8 So the mob Finally Chases you And you get Little bit Fun Experience Because I Know Devs Experience a little bit as for your Complain goes. I don't have Any problems with it. I love this Change. It is Good That you are Getting Chase by mobs 😋
The thing about this that bothers me, and makes the game LESS fun is the fact we are fighting mobs we did not before and the xp we get for it really is not worth the time or energy needed to fight the mobs. Nothing about this change seems to equals fun at all. Getting chased by something 8 levels below you is annoying for most of us. Those that find having to run and fight something that is no challenge and has no good reward, I am glad you like it.

Primum Auxilium

Citizen
Characters
Not sure if Serious
Platform
Android, PC
Hmm... Fake heroes with flexo pack, what to make it better. 1st off all dnt listen guys who are not on each side of... Hunts will be crying abound hunt class... Devs, oh you smart devs don't go and make it smart again about hunts... To be honest no champion hunt can be stronger than my holy priest but that's Sci fi... So... If you want to do smtg about dungs do it like it was before all this bragging.

Reactions: Sultan
  • Hahax1