BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
With the new patch it was stated that a player who was already 95 combat, wouldn't be able to craft 95 recipes, doesn't that mean never or does it mean that player must hit 95 in all crafting in order to get them? as I was working on hitting 95 in crafting, I was trying hard to get 95 gear that I can make but if we can't craft 95 gear because the combat out does crafting I can't see play this.

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
With the new patch it was stated that a player who was already 95 combat, wouldn't be able to craft 95 recipes, doesn't that mean never or does it mean that player must hit 95 in all crafting in order to get them?
The way I read it you must reach 95 in the related crafting category: i.e. if it is a bow you must have 95 woodworking.

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
Gear items crafted by a player will now have the name of the crafter in the gear’s tool-tip.

Crafters, now your fame will grow across the land! 😊

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
With the new patch it was stated that a player who was already 95 combat, wouldn't be able to craft 95 recipes, doesn't that mean never or does it mean that player must hit 95 in all crafting in order to get them? as I was working on hitting 95 in crafting, I was trying hard to get 95 gear that I can make but if we can't craft 95 gear because the combat out does crafting I can't see play this.
Previously, you could not open lvl 95 recipes (needed in order to craft) unless you had reached lvl 95 in combat. This change allows you to open the recipes when your skill is at least at the recipe level and does NOT hold up your crafting because it no longer is dependent on combat.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Fixed: Sometimes your character in the Character or Items screens would be holding multiple weapons or tools.

Just bug reported that this is still an issue, at least on my alt warrior toon (my main wizard has never seen this bug).

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Fixed: Sometimes your character in the Character or Items screens would be holding multiple weapons or tools.

Just bug reported that this is still an issue, at least on my alt warrior toon (my main wizard has never seen this bug).
I also sent in a bug report about this today. My priest was holding two maces and two shields (and one of the shields was upside-down.) I noticed that both the "natural" appearance of these items is showing along with my CHOSEN appearance (from in the wardrobe.)

Until today, I had not seen this bug on any of my toons (at least not recently.)

Kasdeya

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Kasdeya
Platform
Android
Last edited
I'm happy with most of the bug fixes, except for a few things..

I noticed the Golden Sheep sell window still isn't fixed, and now with the addition of them water buckets/super feed things on my menu when I do my villager stuff isn't doing me any good at all. It's difficult to avoid this in mobile since it's always on top of the menu when interacting with the animal. In feeding one animal, I accidentally keep clicking on it for about 8 times, making me do my ranching routine longer because it keeps displaying the purchase window (please excuse my fat fingers) and I almost spent my stock crowns. Besides, when I open Darrig chests, I always get them anyway - so I think that's already enough for me.

I understand some people like them because they find it convenient but I save my crowns for mounts and other item shop stuff. I'm just happy leveling skills slower with the normal well water for gardening or fruit for my animals. I don't find the appeal of rushing them to 95. Maybe consider the option be moved instead in Item Shop, the Tool Vendor NPC or the Ranching board?

On the other hand, thank you for fixing guild commands, combat response delay, AH notif bug and the map bug.. Really appreciate it 🙂

Reactions: Jolon, Argus and CaraLox
  • Likex3

Daniel Fortesque

Adventurer
Characters
Daniel Fortesque, Zarok
Platform
PC
In the L95 zones, Bloodstone, Cinder Strand, Quietus, Shadenor the boss bug on the map has not been resolved. To be more precise, it has been replaced with another bug. When I run around these zones in search of Zingaras, mote and gathering nodes I noticed that the Bosses that I overtake disappear from the map and the mobs disappear from the mini-map. To make the skulls appear on the map again, you need to go back but in doing so, the others disappear.
Tell me if you encounter the same problem.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
I was hoping that the changed order of the seed board was an oversight when I saw (and reported) it on the test server. Maybe I am wrong but it would seem the majority of players need regular seeds to plant and changing the board order now means an extra step clicking the needed tab. And while I do plant mostly exotics, it stops me each time I open the board... my eyes go looking for the exotic tab, forgetting I am already there, because an 8.5 years habit is hard to break.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I was hoping that the changed order of the seed board was an oversight when I saw (and reported) it on the test server. Maybe I am wrong but it would seem the majority of players need regular seeds to plant and changing the board order now means an extra step clicking the needed tab. And while I do plant mostly exotics, it stops me each time I open the board... my eyes go looking for the exotic tab, forgetting I am already there, because an 8.5 years habit is hard to break.
I thought my toon was broken :p but then the next one had it too. guess I'll live

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
''
  • Players can now collect rewards from the quest, "A Friendly Favor" even if they waited for 24-hours after completing all 16 Blighted daily quests.
There was some questioning about this: we still have to do the 16 quests in one day,right? It's just turning it in that can wait?

Squrell

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Not understanding why the mob levels changed from 5 and below to 8 levels and below? Only reason I had to go back to 6 levels below me was for a quest. Seemed like the mobs were worse! Yea I can kill them but it seemed pointless. It was the breathing lessons quest that somehow I didn't see. So I had to go back to the undercroft and talk to dude again. And those mobs were after blood lol

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Not understanding why the mob levels changed from 5 and below to 8 levels and below? Only reason I had to go back to 6 levels below me was for a quest. Seemed like the mobs were worse! Yea I can kill them but it seemed pointless. It was the breathing lessons quest that somehow I didn't see. So I had to go back to the undercroft and talk to dude again. And those mobs were after blood lol
Me too. I wish we had some explanation for this. My concern is that this will make it hard to recruit people to help with first time zone outings. It is fun to help people in zones 5 below me - not too challenging, but not so easy I just go in, kill everything in sight and the younger player follows behind like a confused puppy. If all of the mobs are after me too, that has to be my focus, not maintaining a safe path for the lower level player.

Can someone let me (and other curious players) know why this was changed?

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Me too. I wish we had some explanation for this. My concern is that this will make it hard to recruit people to help with first time zone outings. It is fun to help people in zones 5 below me - not too challenging, but not so easy I just go in, kill everything in sight and the younger player follows behind like a confused puppy. If all of the mobs are after me too, that has to be my focus, not maintaining a safe path for the lower level player.

Can someone let me (and other curious players) know why this was changed?
I think the Devs did this one to make the game harder to farm some items like medallions & Tombs Scraps, by making the mobs attack you for more levels, rather than have players go waltzing through the zones that were once all White characters that did not attack you unless attacked.
I might be wrong but there my two cents.

squintz

Servant of Mallok
Characters
squintz
Platform
Android
I'm happy with most of the bug fixes, except for a few things..

I noticed the Golden Sheep sell window still isn't fixed, and now with the addition of them water buckets/super feed things on my menu when I do my villager stuff isn't doing me any good at all. It's difficult to avoid this in mobile since it's always on top of the menu when interacting with the animal. In feeding one animal, I accidentally keep clicking on it for about 8 times, making me do my ranching routine longer because it keeps displaying the purchase window (please excuse my fat fingers) and I almost spent my stock crowns. Besides, when I open Darrig chests, I always get them anyway - so I think that's already enough for me.

I understand some people like them because they find it convenient but I save my crowns for mounts and other item shop stuff. I'm just happy leveling skills slower with the normal well water for gardening or fruit for my animals. I don't find the appeal of rushing them to 95. Maybe consider the option be moved instead in Item Shop, the Tool Vendor NPC or the Ranching board?

On the other hand, thank you for fixing guild commands, combat response delay, AH notif bug and the map bug.. Really appreciate it 🙂
Same here. I used a miracle water on a batch of blueberries when the patch went live 🙄 dislike this function already.

Reactions: Kasdeya
  • Sadx1

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
I think the Devs did this one to make the game harder to farm some items like medallions & Tombs Scraps, by making the mobs attack you for more levels, rather than have players go waltzing through the zones that were once all White characters that did not attack you unless attacked.
I might be wrong but there my two cents.
It is my experience that I only found scraps in Tomb when mobs attacked; once Tomb went white the scraps went MIA. In any case, I don't believe farming scraps will ever be productive, regardless if mobs are red OR white, until mechanics are updated to recognize that this zone has not been end game content for a long time now.
What I had heard is that the red mobs in lower zones were supposed to make the zones more lively and entertaining. However, if you can't collect bounty power and get miserable experience, the entertainment factor of this change is questionable. :(

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Before the patch my lvl 72 wizard did not get bounty power from bosses in Apothecary (62-64).
after patch my wizard has been getting bounty power from defeating the red bosses in apothecary.