Characters
Purplerosethorn
Platform
PC
our guild leader and king has personal issues. he turned leadership to me. is there any way to rush king says i still have 6 days left on vote. We have serveral players how need to given vault access. we have already waited 10 days. is there anyway to speed up. the dark horde

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
FYI guild leadership is separate from village leadership

If the present mayor/king moves out of his house, it should force an emergency vote. But even that has a wait and the temporary leadership goes to who's been in the village longest; if it is a guild village leadership is supposed to go to the longest guild resident. Hoping someone knows more than I on the issue.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
When I moved into a village I was the highest lvl player there. When The village mayor didn’t sign in for 14 days the village automatically put me in as mayor and i was only there maybe a few weeks. There were players in the village a lot longer than me. I’m curious to see how this works. Because at that point I hadn’t put any work into village projects id only been with village a few weeks so why did it select me as mayor? The only reasoning I could see was I was highest lvl player within the village and or when village mayor leave anyone when looking will see themselves as mayor.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Yes, highest level not longest resident. Been many years since I ran into the issue and it wasn't working as intended (which partly explains my confusion lol).

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Yes, highest level not longest resident. Been many years since I ran into the issue and it wasn't working as intended (which partly explains my confusion lol).
Ahhh okay cool. Thank you!

Jamay

Squirrel
Characters
Jamayra, Jamaya & Mayjam
Platform
iOS, PC
with rebirths this does not make any sense. a lower lvl with 4 rebirths should be chosen first before someone new & high lvl without rebirth... those who participated in projects should also have their say.

Reactions: Myst
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
with rebirths this does not make any sense. a lower lvl with 4 rebirths should be chosen first before someone new & high lvl without rebirth... those who participated in projects should also have their say.
The highest character level only will be chosen if no one run in the election, otherwise it will follow the election result, so it's important to put someone that the guild/village trust in the election for the "just in case the mayor got kicked out" situation, especially on public village

Reactions: Myst and Kookaburra
  • Likex2

LileMae

Citizen
Platform
iOS
our guild leader and king has personal issues. he turned leadership to me. is there any way to rush king says i still have 6 days left on vote. We have serveral players how need to given vault access. we have already waited 10 days. is there anyway to speed up. the dark horde
yellow! Say it ain’t so!!! I was wondering what was happening! Where has everyone been? who is the highest level player in our village?