Platform
  1. iOS
A couple of questions regarding cooking:
  1. What does it take to get Silverpearl eggs and Ruddyrub ham? I'm level 47 Ranching and feed my animals regularly, but have been stuck on Pinkpetal and Honeyrack forever. What am I missing?
  2. I'm on the various crafting quests and have found most of the special ingredients, but Raw Trollish Spice eludes me. I've been up and down Cook Cavern and climbed everywhere I think I can, but no sign of the spice. Any hints as to where I should direct my search? I don't need exact coordinates, but some idea of the general direction would be helpful. Meanwhile, I'm brewing up as many healing potions as I can, as I need to kill Rotburga and I usually do these on my own (and, yes, I'm also stocking up on Voltan's Resurrection).

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Animal products level with feeding and caring for the animals. When you get the products if you are looking for lower level products, just click on the eggs, hams whatever. You will get the next lower level of that item. If you keep clicking on the new stacks, you will eventually get level 1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
  1. PC
If I remember correctly, the spice is on an island in the lake (pool really) near the end of the zone.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
A couple of questions regarding cooking:
  1. What does it take to get Silverpearl eggs and Ruddyrub ham? I'm level 47 Ranching and feed my animals regularly, but have been stuck on Pinkpetal and Honeyrack forever. What am I missing?
  2. I'm on the various crafting quests and have found most of the special ingredients, but Raw Trollish Spice eludes me. I've been up and down Cook Cavern and climbed everywhere I think I can, but no sign of the spice. Any hints as to where I should direct my search? I don't need exact coordinates, but some idea of the general direction would be helpful. Meanwhile, I'm brewing up as many healing potions as I can, as I need to kill Rotburga and I usually do these on my own (and, yes, I'm also stocking up on Voltan's Resurrection).
Here's a link to the Raw Trollish Spice page in the wiki. You'll also find links to other parts of the cooking quest.

As for the Ham and Eggs, it sounds like your animals are producing level 15 and you need level 30 for the quest. The item level your animals produce, depends on THEIR level, not yours. The more you interact with them, the faster you'll level them up. So either keep working to level them up or see if you may buy level 30 ham and eggs from the auction house or another player.

If I was playing on US1, I'd send you some. 🙂

Reactions: Littlenymph and Zazie
  • Likex2
Platform
  1. iOS
Thank you, everyone, for your replies. I thought I had checked the island, but, apparently, not. Lesson learned.
As for the ham and eggs, I appreciate the offers, but I really like to level things up myself. I guess I’m a bit of a rugged individualist on that count, which is why I‘m foolhardy enough to want to take out the bosses myself. At least I’ve learned the value of multiple resurrections.

I love this forum and the folks on it.