Jurksch

Hunter
Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
So sad so very sorry :cry:even if I didnt know her from ingame, I knew her posts and liked her humor and her soul shinig through her words very much. Unbelievable she is gone....thank you Ori for letting us know and for your share. Dont know what to say....just wishing you, her family and all her friends everlasting connection to her. (Sry if my words sound weird, language issues.)

Reactions: Catori
  • Likex1

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
Last edited
🥀 She was wicked fun and I will miss her humor. I always looked forward to see her in the chat 'cause she could always raise hell and make it the funnest place to play. Her darkness in humor could match mine yet it always came from a bright spot. She was like a soulfriend in humor and I will always be sad that I will never get to hear more about her hypatehical basement of horror. 😂 (the smiley is called tears of joy but in this case it represents my tears of sorrow while smiling as I think about her and how having her around vastly improved the happiness around us.)🌹

Saoirse

BRA Member
Platform
PC
It is with much sadness I do have to tell you that my dear love, Elisabeth "Lili", you better knew as “Nyxxe” passed away on the Sunday February the 2ndat the age of 34.

She’s never been a video game player… until I show her this one. She liked it much and more important, she liked YOU much.
Those last months, it has been a relief for her to play it and escape the illness and the pain for a while. And it was a relief for me to see her smile and laugh. For that, I would like to thank you all, from the players to the devs.

It only takes a look at the long friends list she had in the game to know that, here too, she was much loved. She always was one to easily make friends, as she naturally was caring for others.
Her family, her friends, the executives of the company she worked for, most of her colleagues, even some of her clients came to pay her a final homage to her funeral. But it was a bit easier for us to accept her departure as she prepared us for it.

You deserve to know that she knew since a few months she was not to make it this time. She faced it as she already faced so many things in life and prepared us, her family, her friends, her co-workers, me. But not you. She wanted to keep a place where her illness won’t always be the subject discussed. Where she could be free to talk about it or not, and to what point. She just wanted to share other things with you.

I would like to tell you that the pain will fade, that tears will dry up, that memories will return to their bright colours, that joy will come back in time. Even if I write it in the hope to convince myself, deep inside of me I have already been convinced. Even if it seems long and far, I know it will be fine. Because I do not forget what we built together, and that it is infinitely greater, more solid, more powerful than the void left by her departure. For those who left take a part of us, but who we stay, we also keep a part of them.

She was my lover for the last 5 years, my angel and my demon, and maybe one day someone else will take that place. But she will always be my Pygmalion, the woman that made me grew up, pushed me, shaped me, learned me so many things on so many subjects, transformed me into a woman and a better person. She will always live inside of me. Let her live inside of you.

I do not know how to end that letter as I could keep talking about her for days. Maybe just quoting someone else’s words :
« There are beings that touch us more than others, probably because without knowing it ourselves, they carry within them a part of what we lack », Wadji Mouawad.
She definitely was one of those.

Ori Gami
[/QU
It is with much sadness I do have to tell you that my dear love, Elisabeth "Lili", you better knew as “Nyxxe” passed away on the Sunday February the 2ndat the age of 34.

She’s never been a video game player… until I show her this one. She liked it much and more important, she liked YOU much.
Those last months, it has been a relief for her to play it and escape the illness and the pain for a while. And it was a relief for me to see her smile and laugh. For that, I would like to thank you all, from the players to the devs.

It only takes a look at the long friends list she had in the game to know that, here too, she was much loved. She always was one to easily make friends, as she naturally was caring for others.
Her family, her friends, the executives of the company she worked for, most of her colleagues, even some of her clients came to pay her a final homage to her funeral. But it was a bit easier for us to accept her departure as she prepared us for it.

You deserve to know that she knew since a few months she was not to make it this time. She faced it as she already faced so many things in life and prepared us, her family, her friends, her co-workers, me. But not you. She wanted to keep a place where her illness won’t always be the subject discussed. Where she could be free to talk about it or not, and to what point. She just wanted to share other things with you.

I would like to tell you that the pain will fade, that tears will dry up, that memories will return to their bright colours, that joy will come back in time. Even if I write it in the hope to convince myself, deep inside of me I have already been convinced. Even if it seems long and far, I know it will be fine. Because I do not forget what we built together, and that it is infinitely greater, more solid, more powerful than the void left by her departure. For those who left take a part of us, but who we stay, we also keep a part of them.

She was my lover for the last 5 years, my angel and my demon, and maybe one day someone else will take that place. But she will always be my Pygmalion, the woman that made me grew up, pushed me, shaped me, learned me so many things on so many subjects, transformed me into a woman and a better person. She will always live inside of me. Let her live inside of you.

I do not know how to end that letter as I could keep talking about her for days. Maybe just quoting someone else’s words :
« There are beings that touch us more than others, probably because without knowing it ourselves, they carry within So a part of what we lack », Wadji Mouawad.

Ori Gami

Ruco

Hero
Characters
Ruco;Acular;Rucolina
Platform
PC

« There are beings that touch us more than others, probably because without knowing it ourselves, they carry within them a part of what we lack », Wadji Mouawad.

Ori Gami

Attachments

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
How would you all feel about an in-game service for Nyxxe this Sunday, Feb 9. at 19:00 CET on EU1? If Ori is available of course. If that day and time works for folks, I'll post it on the news feed so there will be advance notice, and try to come up with some other things which can be done via the game for it.

@IoOvOo - tech-wise, I'm not sure if that's possible with the house, but I will certainly see what I can do.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I met and knew Nyx through the forums, God I'm going to miss her....
I hope it's OK for me to come to honor her memory as well.

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Likex1

Ori Gami

Huntress
Characters
Ori Gami
Platform
Steam
How would you all feel about an in-game service for Nyxxe this Sunday, Feb 9. at 19:00 CET on EU1? If Ori is available of course. If that day and time works for folks, I'll post it on the news feed so there will be advance notice, and try to come up with some other things which can be done via the game for it.

@IoOvOo - tech-wise, I'm not sure if that's possible with the house, but I will certainly see what I can do.
If the players want to honor her, it is their right to do so. And everyone should be welcomed @IrishElf as it was the way Lili would do.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Lovex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I'll definitely come! I'll pick out some clothes today (" ").

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I added it to the news feed on all of the servers. The in-game service for Nyxxe will be on:

Sunday, February 9th in Ardent City on EU1 at:
  • 19:00 CET
  • 10am PST
  • 1pm EST

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Shocked to hear and all got my sympathy.
As a long term player i knew alot of ppl and Nyxxe was one that Always was able to brighten a sad day, she wil be greatly missed.

A icon left, but the memory wil be as solid as granit to me.

Glockenfee

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Glockenfee / Glöckchen
Platform
PC
:cry: Didn't know, what to say. Ori Gami - your words in your posts sounds so lovely. Wish you and all family members and friends all the best. :cry:

Torsos

Hunter
Characters
Torsos
Platform
PC, Steam
I'm so sorry to hear the news about Nyxxe, I only got to know her a short time but she helped me many times whilst levelling up.
She will be greatly missed by all that played V&H with her.
Stay strong Ori and know that we are all here if you need to talk anytime.
condolences to you and all the family from a very sad Torsos.

Reactions: Jamay
  • Likex1

Merokaromatio

Huntress
Characters
merokokotio
Platform
PC
I will miss you my dear friend , with your strange sense of humour, but that's what made you unique , I hate having to hear such devastating news about you going away, but for me you did not go away, you will always have place in my heart, and I will always remember you, I wanted to say a lot , but words are running away from my head or maybe I cant put them all, cause maybe I knew you for short time , but you definitely left a great impression on me in this short time , that shows how unique and lovable you are , hate using past tense when I am writing about you , but I wont be using that past tense any more , cause we will always remember you, our "Dear Nyxx" and I wont be ending my words with sad smile but with happy smile , cause that's what you always made me feel :)

Reactions: Dawana
  • Likex1

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Dear Ori,
On behalf of EU2, I hereby express our sincere condolences. We cannot put into words what terrible loss you have suffered, please feel hugged by all of us ...

Reactions: Jurksch, Mutsie and lujo
  • Likex3

doggybite

Razorback
Platform
Android, PC
Nyxxe was a star of v&h and now shes a star for real
she showed us how to be cheekily wicked,lessons I took on board with relish.
the demon has gone and the angel takes its place .we wish you safe travels and love be with you always.
you will be sorely missed but never forgotton.we wish strength and healing for our friend Ori.
but most of all we shall strive to keep the twisted humour alive..

our love and hopes.....Doggy and Targ

Reactions: Concinus and Catori
  • Likex2

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
I am so sorry to hear the news. i remember her through forums and I know she was very helpful. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.