KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Instead of notifications taking real estate directly in the center of our screen, how about in the small corner on the top-right?
1578364952061.png

Then, maybe players could click on it to expand as well. At least over here it wouldn't get in the way. I know we can disable notifications, but I do find them useful. They are just not in the ideal location.
1578365009261.png

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
would love if we can modify what we want to see at notification and system chat too, like i want to see notification about bosses, but not about every mob I kill and every thing I picked up

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
would love if we can modify what we want to see at notification and system chat too, like i want to see notification about bosses, but not about every mob I kill and every thing I picked up
Whenever I try to find back how much xp I got for a boss or zing or anything, it is usually already spammed out of system chat because every single piece of healing done etc is shown, a filter on system chat, like we have on charts, would be fantastic

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
It would be nice if there were more options in regards to where things are shown all together; that we can pick if the information is shown it top-center, bottom-center or to the left/right. If we can't pick, putting notifications to the top or to the left would however work better for me than to the right, since I'm one of those who run with my bag-tab open, which would overlap the notifications.

Personally, the notification's placement in the middle doesn't bother me as much as that it gets cropped off most of the time during EZs. Since I often chat with others during runs a lot of the time I actually need that list to check if I remembered to shoot a boss or if I only spent my time helping newbies etc.🤦‍♀️ It's also a big help for those times you get to the boss last sec and aren't sure if you got a shot in before it died.

It would also be nice if there were options as to where the chat is shown. E.g. having it movable instead of stuck at the bottom left. I prefer to play in windowed mode, but if I do that the chat overlap the UI so I can't click on the first 3 spells.

Also, it would be nice with an additional chat for announcements so EZ announcements aren't lost among the conversations and so conversations actually can be held without EZ announcements taking over.

... eh, this turned into a UI wishlist :sneaky: ... well, enjoy! :p

Trinity

Warrior
Platform
PC
Instead of notifications taking real estate directly in the center of our screen, how about in the small corner on the top-right?
View attachment 5502

Then, maybe players could click on it to expand as well. At least over here it wouldn't get in the way. I know we can disable notifications, but I do find them useful. They are just not in the ideal location.
View attachment 5503
I agree with Kave. This has become much more annoying during the event zones. I think it pushed me over the top when we had 2 EZ's going at the same time. I turned of notifications but it is all or nothing and that does not work either.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
woah! That's a lot of people at the Baldok fight! We never have that many.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
That's a lot of people at the Baldok fight! We never have that many
We've had even more than that on US3. It's not unusual for us to have 15-20 people on the 95s.

Thankfully, I don't get this notification as a mobile player, or I have it turned off somehow.

Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
I had no idea those even pop up. I wish it would show up on mobile.