Aiole

Master Crafter
Platform
PC
Nixie is a bug that you summon from a relic, which follows you around and performs attack animations without dealing any damage. The problem with it being a companion is that it has the wrong name and takes up an action slot. Let Nixie be the pacifist companion she always wanted to be, please.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I was wondering about that. Is it just a companion or is she actually doing something? Just went to check. I deleted it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Haha I would.

Rubyn

Arch Wizard
Characters
Rubyn
Platform
Android, PC
I think I saw Mo doing at least some dmg, Croacker I am not sure, Nixie I never saw doing dmg so I don't use her.
Some explanation in tooltip could be helpful, to help us decide which is worth having in action slot.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
She is not fighting, she is just playing around and love throwing water at other.

On serious note all of them seems to do the same amount of damage, for lvl 95 about 6k each hit on rare and 6.5k each hit on epic. All of them seems to be able to kill lvl 40 elder on their own and deal 50-60% to lvl 50 elder HP(~100k damage) for the whole summon duration. One thing I notice is that their attack really often miss for some reason, especially to higher level enemy.

more info on the tooltip will be great

Aiole

Master Crafter
Platform
PC
Wow you are right I just tested in event zone and took off my weapon and nixie’s attack did 2% of the normal mobs health even though no damage numbers showed up. Nice!

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Last edited
I've did some quick tests a few days ago with Mo,Croaker and Nixie.They all do attack.

Nixie seems to be the weakest and Mo the strongest.I've seen Nixie sometimes not attacking but just standing in front of target,seems there's an issue with her.

You can tests those yourselves on the Elder Dummies in Village or targets and dummies in Ardent.With enough patience you might even calculate how much damages they actually do.

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1