Rugrin

Master Crafter
Platform
  1. iOS
All of my buff type Ardent Rewards (e.g., Hyper Rest Machine, Mount Propellers, Salvage-O-Matic, Gem Extractors, etc. )were changed to Account Bound after the recent patch; but newly acquired items are still showing as Soulbound.

Was changing previously acquired soulbound items to account bound just a one-time deal; or are all similar items supposed to be account bound from now on?

Reactions: Merlinda and Pieberry
  • Likex2

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
Noticed that same thing, I think / hope they intend new items to be account bound but they are not.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
As always, if you find something you feel is a bug, please do bug report it in the game and give as many specifics as possible. By doing the report yourself, it gives a lot of information from the game itself to the Devs as well as your report.
Thank you for reporting.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Grumpy

Master Farmer
Characters
Oldman Oin, Bedevere, Nator, Shamus O'Toot, Farmer Brown
Platform
  1. PC
  2. Steam
The duplicate toy that showed up this morning was Account Bound but it is containerized (box in the purple box)

Rugrin

Master Crafter
Platform
  1. iOS
As always, if you find something you feel is a bug, please do bug report it in the game and give as many specifics as possible. By doing the report yourself, it gives a lot of information from the game itself to the Devs as well as your report.
Thank you for reporting.
I’ve done this as well; although, I expect very little to happen when using in-game bug reporting as historically, the issue is not resolved and there are no communications advising the bug has even been addressed.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
I’ve done this as well; although, I expect very little to happen when using in-game bug reporting as historically, the issue is not resolved and there are no communications advising the bug has even been addressed.
Bug reports don't usually get a reply. They do get passed to the devs and if something is found they address it. BUT bugs cannot always be found right away.
But thank you for taking the time to bug report, they do help. Even if they can't pin down a bug right away, having a history to compare with subsequent reports can help a lot!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Rugrin

Master Crafter
Platform
  1. iOS
Although I do appreciate your chipper outlook; I find it extremely difficult to fathom that they could account bound every Ardent item chosen to be soulbound that exists in this entire game in one fell swoop; yet they can’t fix new items to also appear account bound. I’m no programmer, but if you can do something as massive as that; flagging similar newly acquired items should be a task easier accomplished in their sleep.
I guess I can understand not appeasing the masses when the game, technically, is free; but for someone who’s spent literally thousands of dollars in the past three years, I don’t think it’s too much of an ask…right?