Mahi

Citizen
Platform
PC
Hi all. I started playing this game recently. I like it a lot but would like also to be part of a group, not just play alone doing quests. So are there any active guilds interested in a new recruit? I am in EU1 server.

Reactions: logicalholmes and Homéo
  • Likex2

Homéo

Wizard
Platform
PC
Bonjour Manon, si tu es française ou que tu parles la langue, je serai heureuse de t’intégrer dans notre guilde Les Gaulois dans le village de Lutèce. J’organise un jeu de l’Oie pour samedi. Tu pourras y participer.
A bientôt sur le jeu

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
Best way to find an active guild, is to ask in world chat. 🙂

Reactions: BLUEPAWS
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
To join a guild you need an invite from the leader or an officer, and you have to be online to accept it, so yes, the best method is to just ask in world chat.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Mahi

Citizen
Platform
PC
I did ask in world chat but but no one answered. I was hopping someone would answer here. Will keep trying.

• Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Yeah, just keep asking every so often. Not spamming every few minutes, obviously, but asking every hour or even half hour is fine.

• Likex1

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I did ask in world chat but but no one answered. I was hopping someone would answer here. Will keep trying.
If your server seems quiet or there aren't many players online during the time you like to play, then I suggest you try the other servers and ask in world chat, to see if the server is active during the hours you usually play. Sometimes you have to hunt around a bit. 🙂

logicalholmes

Warrior
Platform
PC
Hi all. I started playing this game recently. I like it a lot but would like also to be part of a group, not just play alone doing quests. So are there any active guilds interested in a new recruit? I am in EU1 server.
hi wt. sever are you on