Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
@Myst - try now! The full header should show on any width of 1220 or above :)
Yes! I see the menu on the banner, ty!

It never occurred to me that my desktop monitor might not be large enough to handle the menu :oops:

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Yes! I see the menu on the banner, ty!

It never occurred to me that my desktop monitor might not be large enough to handle the menu :oops:
Well, it's about resolution rather than physical size. Most modern monitors are at least 1366 pixels wide, but if you're using an older monitor it can sometimes be a bit lower than that. In either case, glad to hear it works now!

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Well, it's about resolution rather than physical size. Most modern monitors are at least 1366 pixels wide, but if you're using an older monitor it can sometimes be a bit lower than that. In either case, glad to hear it works now!
Yeah, my monitor is at least 3 yrs old and in electronic life, it is old.

Raevil

Warrior
Platform
PC
Last edited
Well Done Otters, Well Done!! I don't come here often, but when I do, I don't hesitate to comment on things I've disagreed with. Let me turn the page. I LOVE this whole new site and the banner at character screen. Thank You for addressing the Society issue of being almost useless. I re-joined yesterday. All that is STILL done for this Marvelous game after all these years is astounding. Not just adding content with "this and that" patches, like most other games, but always taking care of yesterday's issues too. The Otters are the Best. Ivar doesn't just post and go, he's still there when someone has a problem and gives his best to help. So, after ALL these years, I will lay to rest my gripe about you "stealing my Golden Tools". I'm good to go. It's forgotten. Thank You, Ivar, Sarah and the whole Otter Team for all you have done and All that you do now. OH, and thanks for Quickly giving back the Sell Gems button