Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
I love our Moderators and The Devs, The y have a not so Easy job keeping us all from having Unnessery Issue on the Servers.
I have been a Mod on the Old City of Heroes and had a lot more to deal with (More teenagers, Young Adults and ComicCon Fans) than what I have seen as a player on V&H.
[I was also been banned for 30 days on CoH for have an Inapproperate Character description that whet to far past their ToS, because I did not read all of it at the time.]

We Players need to Help the MODs and try to diffuse Issues before the MODs need to be called if we can. I have Whispered some Players and tried to calm them down or asked them to please explain to me their problem and see if I can Help them. Some times it works and other times it does not. We do have Issues with some regular players, who have some long held issues with others, but usally it can be stopped before it get out of hand.
Other times some players start a World chat game in figuring out someone's Favorite Movie, song, book series, etc..., and can get others upset. and Some Players, Including MYSELF have spammed messages (Example:**Passeing out all of Your Favorite Hot Oven-Fresh Cookies & Your Favorite Drinks - Enjoy**)that can get other upset.

So we as a community need to help each other to keep the DRAMA off the Servers.

JeffMack

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
I love our Moderators and The Devs, The y have a not so Easy job keeping us all from having Unnessery Issue on the Servers.
I have been a Mod on the Old City of Heroes and had a lot more to deal with (More teenagers, Young Adults and ComicCon Fans) than what I have seen as a player on V&H.
[I was also been banned for 30 days on CoH for have an Inapproperate Character description that whet to far past their ToS, because I did not read all of it at the time.]

We Players need to Help the MODs and try to diffuse Issues before the MODs need to be called if we can. I have Whispered some Players and tried to calm them down or asked them to please explain to me their problem and see if I can Help them. Some times it works and other times it does not. We do have Issues with some regular players, who have some long held issues with others, but usally it can be stopped before it get out of hand.
Other times some players start a World chat game in figuring out someone's Favorite Movie, song, book series, etc..., and can get others upset. and Some Players, Including MYSELF have spammed messages (Example:**Passeing out all of Your Favorite Hot Oven-Fresh Cookies & Your Favorite Drinks - Enjoy**)that can get other upset.

Great post Tiffa

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC

Personally I like the acoustics of the game. It sounds even better than when I sing in the shower. I enjoy singing in chat.. especially a song that everyone knows the words.....One of my favorites is.... This the song that never ends... take it away Lord.

JeffMack

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Personally I like the acoustics of the game. It sounds even better than when I sing in the shower. I enjoy singing in chat.. especially a song that everyone knows the words.....One of my favorites is.... This the song that never ends... take it away Lord.
My personal favorite is in shade and dusk the music there is amazing

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

Katellia

Villager
Platform
Android, PC
Well I'm going to take this forum post as a chance to say thanks to all the mods and devs for their hard work, and sorry that you have to work harder.

I was personally not around when the worst of the worst happened a couple days ago, but I heard and read about it, and it sucks that it happened.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally happy everytime that purple pops up in the chat, it tells me that this game is cared for. I'm sure in 5 years, maybe longer, I'll still be playing this game thanks to everyones hard work.

To a friendly chat in us3! šŸ¤

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
As a ex moderator, let me tell you guys that the mods are also human beings. what you say in world chat also hurts the feeling of the mods. They are trying their best to keep everything under control. I have dealt with such drama and it is not fun. Remember we are one single community and I for one take great pride in saying to all other gamers out there that this game has the best community in any game.