Krump

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Just started. I mean straight noob wondering around and trying to figure things out and looking for a guild and village to join when I get to that point in the game to progress with and become a part of. Thank you for your time reading this. Hope to hear from you all soon

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Have you played an mmo before?

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
You can join any public village from day one, and I would strongly recommend that you do so. Ranching and gardening are by far the slowest skills to level up and the sooner you get started the better. A house costs nothing, gets you an extra vault, and allows you to start levelling gardening and ranching. Moving village later is very easy - just click or tap on your house (not the door) and press move out. As long as you gather any crops growing in the garden before moving out, you will lose nothing by moving (your animals and any items in the house vault move with you to the new house).

You can also join a guild anytime - once again leaving if you decide it isn't the guild for you is easy (just type /gleave) and most guilds are happy to accept new players. Guilds are principally a source of help and a social grouping.

Most importantly - have fun.

Reactions: Sinjin
  • Likex1

Krump

Citizen
Platform
iOS
You can join any public village from day one, and I would strongly recommend that you do so. Ranching and gardening are by far the slowest skills to level up and the sooner you get started the better. A house costs nothing, gets you an extra vault, and allows you to start levelling gardening and ranching. Moving village later is very easy - just click or tap on your house (not the door) and press move out. As long as you gather any crops growing in the garden before moving out, you will lose nothing by moving (your animals and any items in the house vault move with you to the new house).

You can also join a guild anytime - once again leaving if you decide it isn't the guild for you is easy (just type /gleave) and most guilds are happy to accept new players. Guilds are principally a source of help and a social grouping.

Most importantly - have fun.
Ok awesome advice thank you.

Tanzy

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Just started. I mean straight noob wondering around and trying to figure things out and looking for a guild and village to join when I get to that point in the game to progress with and become a part of. Thank you for your time reading this. Hope to hear from you all soon
Hi Krump and welcome! What server did you join? We have a very active guild (TheMinistry) and village on US3. We are a drama free, friendly group of players with a private village (Neverwinter) we are leveling up together with contests and prizes! We have a couple slots that just opened. Send Gunnesax mail if you would like an invite :)

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
What server do you play on? I play on US1, so if you play on US1 I can tell you the most active guilds.

Characters
Wings of Winter (Ice Wizard)
Platform
iOS
Hey Krump! I recommend looking on the guides section of this forum for tips and tricks for starting out in villagers and heroes. I wrote one myself so I am not going to blab on too much here. Here is the link: Tips and Tricks for New Players, and there is another one called New Player's Guide that is great to read.

Before I recommend too many things, what class and subclass are you? I recommend mainly sticking to the main quest for XP and gear early on, getting to a village as someone had suggested and leveling up your gathering/crafting skills as you need. I am an ice wizard myself so I have the most knowledge in that area, but for specific questions I should be able to help as well. Otherwise, you can add a post on General Discussion. Lastly, if you have any questions in-game, just ask in World chat and many players will help you!

Welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy it!