Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
How about a Sniper Attack = Long Recharge with High Damage and ignores 25% - 50% of Armor.

Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
I like both of these ideas. Hunter could certainly use some feats that make it more interesting.

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
YES to fire arrows, I have been wanting those for years!

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
Fire is wiz speciality , how about something that tangles enemies up instead? If hunters get a fire bow I want a poison staff!!! :LOL:
most other games I have played that was an option as well 😝

ps: fire wizard needs a firewall spell, like in diablo... those were fun... now back to hunters...

Reactions: Jolon and Red Wizard
  • Likex2
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Bloodletting Shot = makes target bleed loosing HP every sec good DOT (Damage over Time)

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I have to reluctantly agree fire belongs to fire wiz. Its late so I may not be expressing this well, but what about a net that shoots out of the arrow when it strikes and has a chance to entangle the target?
But wouldn’t that be the same thing as the stun they have from the elder bow? I’m all for a new feat for hunters but it seems like it would do the same thing as a stun and in higher lvls stuns aren’t as useful as in lower lvls.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
Personally I don't feel Marksman needs anything new. Yes I said I would love to shoot fire arrows, but that's something I wished for long befor Starfall and the current differentiation in classes we have now, by now I think I would just want to have it as a cool animation. Hunters have gotten so many new tricks and trades since then. My main character is a marksman hunter, has been since the new talents were intrduced, and despite everyone else picking Nature to play ( to reach top of the charts?) I love being able to use so many different utilities already, you can create a different kind of battle every single fight you encounter, just based on in which order you place your attacks, adapting quickly to what you are facing different varieties of mobs as a group in zones like Pyrron or anywhere with grouped mobs. I do not feel it is lacking diversity in feats/attacks, I do not feel they are under powered. They aren't supposed to be the designated dps class so imo so those damage charts showing dps aren't of great importance to my MM hunter, the role I imagine it to have is more a supporting kind, and crowd control perhaps, using specific attacks on specific times and or on specific parts of the group you are facing. If marksman needed anythign extra to make them more fun, perhaps add some more cool animations to their attacks, which is the only improvement I can think of right now that I'd really enjoy, everything else feels fine as it is right now.

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Personally I don't feel Marksman needs anything new. Yes I said I would love to shoot fire arrows, but that's something I wished for long befor Starfall and the current differentiation in classes we have now, by now I think I would just want to have it as a cool animation. Hunters have gotten so many new tricks and trades since then. My main character is a marksman hunter, has been since the new talents were intrduced, and despite everyone else picking Nature to play ( to reach top of the charts?) I love being able to use so many different utilities already, you can create a different kind of battle every single fight you encounter, just based on in which order you place your attacks, adapting quickly to what you are facing different varieties of mobs as a group in zones like Pyrron or anywhere with grouped mobs. I do not feel it is lacking diversity in feats/attacks, I do not feel they are under powered. They aren't supposed to be the designated dps class so imo so those damage charts showing dps aren't of great importance to my MM hunter, the role I imagine it to have is more a supporting kind, and crowd control perhaps, using specific attacks on specific times and or on specific parts of the group you are facing. If marksman needed anythign extra to make them more fun, perhaps add some more cool animations to their attacks, which is the only improvement I can think of right now that I'd really enjoy, everything else feels fine as it is right now.
I both Agree & Disagree with you. My main toon is a Marksman hunter and can solo All right, and some new animations could be more fun. What I think is needed is that all classes should be able to bring something special to a group. Example, a Nature Hunter could bring a small percentage (5% to 15%) Poison resistance to the Party, while Marksman could bring another small percentage of critical hit chance. Other classes could bring in other advantages to a group too. Of course the MOGs would have to decide on these bonuses and find a good balance between them.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1