Vyn

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
Android
Is there a plan to have the AS rewards stack? I tend to get the 1k water reward, I like how I've got a lot of water for cooking oils and watering plants, but it takes a lot of room and a bit of time to go through that much water. I can understand if one has a different use amount than the others but if they're the same uses they should stack. I'm hoping this will be possible to have all the rewards stack sometime in the future.

Other than that I love the AS! Thank you Otter Team for doing such a great job on it all 🥳(y)

Reactions: Deri and Kookaburra
  • Likex2

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
$7.95 on PC may be different in mobile.
It may Possible that you are Paying Expensive Tax to your Government.
My one Takes 7.464$ Then My STC Mobile Payment Company Refunds 0.354$. Which makes it 7.11$/ Monthly in Saudi Arabia

Thank you for informing me. I didn't knew that you are Actually Paying 7.99$

PHLiNX

Reader
Platform
iOS
One of my alts frequently gets companions. She now has some double taking space.
As these are all soulbound i have no way to sell them, correct?
If not, could we have the option to sell mounts, toys, companions (for doubloons)?

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1

Xloui

Reader
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS, PC
Please make everything stack!
😳OK, not everything-thing, but everything that is the same thing.🤪
Please, and thank you for all the things. 😄
❤

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam
may be slightly off topic but... while were at it, since most of the controversy surrounding smaller stack sizes revolved around someone no longer employed by your company, would it be at all possible to revert back to the 1000 stack sizes we appreciated so much before they were spirited away?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
10% Item Shop Discount on ALL Items ALL of the Time (For Ardent Members, at all times, every single item in the item shop, will forever be 10% off the actual cost of the item.)
I was wondering if it would be possible to get somewhere in the shop the 'actual' prices? like in a small gray front in front of the actual to pay price? Once in a while it goes about shop and prices, and I can never use the 'right' price, because it isnt shown. And my calculus isnt that advanced that I can make something of it top of my head.

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I was wondering if it would be possible to get somewhere in the shop the 'actual' prices? like in a small gray front in front of the actual to pay price? Once in a while it goes about shop and prices, and I can never use the 'right' price, because it isnt shown. And my calculus isnt that advanced that I can make something of it top of my head.
I guess it's just proving your point, but it's algebra you need, not calculus :D ;).

Fang16

Warrior
Platform
Android
Hello, Everyone!

Our whole team sat down recently, and put our collective heads together to determine how best we could create a new and improved Ardent Society Membership, one which would genuinely appeal to all players, have distinct value for its cost, and would reflect the needs and wishes of the community, while fulfilling some of our own pragmatic considerations at the same time.

Before we begin work on any changes, we would like to hear from you all, the players for whom this newly altered Membership is designed for. Please tell us what you think, we very much want your feedback! Thank you! :)

What The New Ardent Society Membership Would Look Like:
  • 100% Bonus XP (Includes Combat, Gathering, Crafting, and Village Skills. Makes leveling a lot faster.)
  • Free Travel to Travel Pads
  • Monthly Gifts: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Repairs
  • 2 Bonus Shared Trunks - OR a Single Trunk with twice the capacity as before
    • Tech-wise, we haven’t determined what the most efficient schematic will be, but the bottom line is, Ardent Members will be getting twice the amount of shared locker space!
  • 10% Item Shop Discount on ALL Items ALL of the Time (For Ardent Members, at all times, every single item in the item shop, will forever be 10% off the actual cost of the item.)
    • If a sale is running in the Item Shop for all players, then the universal sale discount applies to the discounted price Ardent Members are already paying
  • Daily Bonus Rewards Given By A Special NPC To Ardent Members
    • Good for all characters on the account
    • An array of fun and useful items will be distributed to Ardent Members who visit this NPC every day. Similar to Darrig Chests in that players will never know just what they will be getting, but can count on it being something of value. (A socket? A rezzie? A special potion? Motes? Supplies? The list goes on!)
    • It will be the responsibility of Ardent Members to log in daily and visit this NPC in order to claim the rewards. Similar also to the Rewards Calendar in that if a day is missed, those items cannot be claimed on characters.
  • Special New Member Sign-up Rewards
    • Whenever a player signs up to be an Ardent Society Member, they will receive a unique outfit, a unique mount, and a unique pet
    • All already existing Ardent Members will be sent the same rewards

*The cost of the new and improved Ardent Society Membership will remain unchanged.

We have been reading all of your feedback, especially that of a desire to have a special currency which would enable Ardent Members to pick and choose the items they want. While we do favor this idea as well, the reality, however, is that because of certain tech and design issues, it would present a number of potential problems. However, we hope that with the special NPC who gives out completely different rewards every day, that each week, all Ardent Society Members will have at least be given something they wanted.

Our goal is for the Membership to feel truly special. Please let us know what you think! Thanks, Everyone. :)
I thin you should give a code every week or every 2 weeks to encourage other gamer that is looking for a mmorpg open world with active devs admins and events weekly it will suit many mmorpg gamers