BrikHaus

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Fruity Pebbles/Shammy Davis Jr
Platform
iOS, PC
As a current AS Member, I've always paid for it to support the V&H team and for me it already provided convenience that was well worth the price. But I'm also one of those players where time is a much rarer resource than money is. I think these changes definitely sweeten the deal though and are a welcomed change for many. Very nice job Otters!(y)

Reactions: XMerlindaX
  • Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Last edited
I am really liking the AS bonuses - thank you otters!

Just one little complaint. Today I got premium level supplies as my bonus (like that a lot!) but I find they do not stack with the ones I got normally. This is a problem as we only have 3 spots in the supplies storage bins. Managing AS supplies and normal ones is not fun. I am hoping this was unintentional and will be fixed in the "next release" I will note that the descriptions read the same, they just will not stac

ps. thank you for putting an Ardent Society gift giver in the village!

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
omg, I want that one!!!

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Repurchased (I stopped after it was nurfed) the Ardent Society membership the moment I logged in after the update.

It is now worth the money IMO.

Thank you Otters for listening to your customers.
Well done!

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
The only issue I have is the time stamp. It said my membership would end Dec 11, at 4pm but when I got on this morning it had already ended. Which is fine I new it was ending that’s not the problem I’ll buy tomorrow when I get payed. But the time stamp shouldn’t be there if it ends before the time it states. Wether it’s a simple time issue of when the player purchased it (The system is off) or it simply ends on that date. The time stamp should just be removed. I’m not mad I new it was coming. But in my mind I wouldn’t miss a day of daily’s/xp cause it ended at 4 today. I checked a few times 😂 just to make sure. Anyways that’s my only complaint. I enjoy this new membership, it’s Awesome and ill be purchasing it again tomorrow. Thank you for all your hard work.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I bought three month, it’s awesome thank you. I just hope I remember in three months before I get auto-renewed with insufficient funds 😆

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The only issue I have is the time stamp. It said my membership would end Dec 11, at 4pm but when I got on this morning it had already ended. Which is fine I new it was ending that’s not the problem I’ll buy tomorrow when I get payed. But the time stamp shouldn’t be there if it ends before the time it states. Wether it’s a simple time issue of when the player purchased it (The system is off) or it simply ends on that date. The time stamp should just be removed. I’m not mad I new it was coming. But in my mind I wouldn’t miss a day of daily’s/xp cause it ended at 4 today. I checked a few times 😂 just to make sure. Anyways that’s my only complaint. I enjoy this new membership, it’s Awesome and ill be purchasing it again tomorrow. Thank you for all your hard work.
I think it would be good to bugreport this, if you didnt do so yet

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
The only issue I have is the time stamp. It said my membership would end Dec 11, at 4pm but when I got on this morning it had already ended. Which is fine I new it was ending that’s not the problem I’ll buy tomorrow when I get payed. But the time stamp shouldn’t be there if it ends before the time it states. Wether it’s a simple time issue of when the player purchased it (The system is off) or it simply ends on that date.
AFAIK times shown for memberships are server time (UTC) and that can be quite a few hours difference to your local time, depending on where you live. Or did the sub end way earlier than just a few hours? In that case time zone differences can't possibly explain your sub ending on a different time than expected.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
AFAIK times shown for memberships are server time (UTC) and that can be quite a few hours difference to your local time, depending on where you live. Or did the sub end way earlier than just a few hours? In that case time zone differences can't possibly explain your sub ending on a different time than expected.
I live in California and it ended this morning at some point. Probably before 8am.

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you so very much for the wonderful and lovely gifst we get from the daily chests!! They are so much fun to explore, always useful and very often bring a smile to my face when exploring. You truely exceeded my expectations ❤

Reactions: Kookaburra
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I need to start using this stuff from the daily chests before it takes over my inventory... not that I'm complaining.
:wink:

I really like the AS membership now. It's kinda fun seeing what will pop out next. It's not what I always want, but it's almost always something useful.

The propellor whatchamacallit butt screw thingamajig for the mount speed looks a bit disconcerting though. Just sayin'. My horse refuses to use it and I'm afraid to try it on my dragon.

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam
Will the Robomatics, etc ever become available for purchase in store, or are they completely exclusive to ardent society members?

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
I Opened 154 Chests And this is What I for so Far. 😀
When I done this Work In middle of Fight. My Ardent Society membership got Automatically Renew. It's work Pretty work. I am Loving it so Far.
Screenshot_20200110-022419_Sheets.jpg

angelj74

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Darius Wrynn
Platform
Steam
I would like to suggest adding more options to pay for membership with crowns! Like 1 month subscription for x quantity of crowns.
Right now you can buy 90 days and 180! 30 days would be awesome too.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I would like to suggest adding more options to pay for membership with crowns! Like 1 month subscription for x quantity of crowns.
Right now you can buy 90 days and 180! 30 days would be awesome too.
IT is because you are steam. Sac has 30 days in the shop, I don't remember the reason steam doesnt

angelj74

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Darius Wrynn
Platform
Steam
Ah yeah and id like to point that the 7.99 for 30 days sub doesn't work when clicked on it.