Muhgi

Squirrel
Characters
Muhgi, Angus McFife XIII
Platform
Android
Glad everyone else likes the new changes to the subscription. However, I dislike random rewards, particularly in return for cash. I'll be trying V&H without subscription for a while--waiting to see if quests drops and gathering issues get resolved.

Reactions: Baron Von Boom
  • Likex1

mczap62

Hero
Platform
Steam
i been trying for the past to days to get the 30 day membership but i keep getting an error?
how or what do i need to get this to work?

ty

Reactions: LJHalling
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
i been trying for the past to days to get the 30 day membership but i keep getting an error?

ty
If you are trying to get the recurring membership as a Steam player you will get an error, because Steam doesn't support it.

What you should be able to do is buy the crown shop memberships.

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam

ty
Steam only supports three (3) and six (6) month memberships.
They have to be purchased using crowns.

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Hello,
Seeing as this thread had kinda petered out for the moment, I thought this would be a good time to ask if the Ardent Society Membership is going to proceed as proposed?
Any changes?
New membership improvements expected to be implemented with the departure of Haunted Moors?

Thank you
Hello, Everyone!

Our whole team sat down recently, and put our collective heads together to determine how best we could create a new and improved Ardent Society Membership, one which would genuinely appeal to all players, have distinct value for its cost, and would reflect the needs and wishes of the community, while fulfilling some of our own pragmatic considerations at the same time.

Before we begin work on any changes, we would like to hear from you all, the players for whom this newly altered Membership is designed for. Please tell us what you think, we very much want your feedback! Thank you! :)

What The New Ardent Society Membership Would Look Like:
  • 100% Bonus XP (Includes Combat, Gathering, Crafting, and Village Skills. Makes leveling a lot faster.)
  • Free Travel to Travel Pads
  • Monthly Gifts: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Repairs
  • 2 Bonus Shared Trunks - OR a Single Trunk with twice the capacity as before
    • Tech-wise, we haven’t determined what the most efficient schematic will be, but the bottom line is, Ardent Members will be getting twice the amount of shared locker space!
  • 10% Item Shop Discount on ALL Items ALL of the Time (For Ardent Members, at all times, every single item in the item shop, will forever be 10% off the actual cost of the item.)
    • If a sale is running in the Item Shop for all players, then the universal sale discount applies to the discounted price Ardent Members are already paying
  • Daily Bonus Rewards Given By A Special NPC To Ardent Members
    • Good for all characters on the account
    • An array of fun and useful items will be distributed to Ardent Members who visit this NPC every day. Similar to Darrig Chests in that players will never know just what they will be getting, but can count on it being something of value. (A socket? A rezzie? A special potion? Motes? Supplies? The list goes on!)
    • It will be the responsibility of Ardent Members to log in daily and visit this NPC in order to claim the rewards. Similar also to the Rewards Calendar in that if a day is missed, those items cannot be claimed on characters.
  • Special New Member Sign-up Rewards
    • Whenever a player signs up to be an Ardent Society Member, they will receive a unique outfit, a unique mount, and a unique pet
    • All already existing Ardent Members will be sent the same rewards

*The cost of the new and improved Ardent Society Membership will remain unchanged.

We have been reading all of your feedback, especially that of a desire to have a special currency which would enable Ardent Members to pick and choose the items they want. While we do favor this idea as well, the reality, however, is that because of certain tech and design issues, it would present a number of potential problems. However, we hope that with the special NPC who gives out completely different rewards every day, that each week, all Ardent Society Members will have at least be given something they wanted.

Our goal is for the Membership to feel truly special. Please let us know what you think! Thanks, Everyone. :)

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello,
Seeing as this thread had kinda petered out for the moment, I thought this would be a good time to ask if the Ardent Society Membership is going to proceed as proposed?
Any changes?
New membership improvements expected to be implemented with the departure of Haunted Moors?

Thank you
Yes, the proposed plan is going to proceed, just as it was outlined since the response was so positive from the community. The new Ardent Membership will go live with the holiday build (Grinchta's Lair event zone) in early/mid December.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
YAY so we get a break between event zones! Completely burnt out and all four my toons are such a mess right now....

Reactions: Concinus and Zazie
  • Likex2

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Great news!
TYVM for such a quick reply!

Best regards

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
YAY so we get a break between event zones! Completely burnt out and all four my toons are such a mess right now....
For me, it's more the complete mess in all the bags and all the vaults on all my toons that's getting in the way atm. (It's making it hard to do things such as gather and craft, it's so bad!) :p Some day, I'll be able to find new homes for all the things I no longer want to keep. LOL (If only there were an up-and-coming shadow priest on my server who was looking for lvl 90-92 drop loot and who had the storage space to keep it out of my vaults!) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alethrii and CaraLox
  • Hahax1
  • Likex1

JojoBean

Hero
Platform
iOS, PC, Steam
Omg I love everything about this! I will 100% sign up when this is put in place it’s going to be amazing!!

mczap62

Hero
Platform
Steam
Daily Bonus Rewards Given By A Special NPC To Ardent Members...
were is this npc?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
It’s not there yet
All those should be live with the next Monday update
I didn't think the new Ardent membership was coming for about another month. Thought I read that it was going to be with the Grinchta's Lair update.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I didn't think the new Ardent membership was coming for about another month. Thought I read that it was going to be with the Grinchta's Lair update.
I'm glad.... I need time to save up money so I can buy a package :D

Kruger2147

Bog Frog
Characters
Nice Kyreeda (Earth Shaman)
Platform
Android
I'd like to see tiers of memberships
6.99/mo for above rewards
12.99(?) for above rewards an new perks (regular refills on gnomenting gears and motes)

Timbers

Citizen
Platform
Android
Wow! I liiiiiike it!!! The daily gift from the npc without changing the cost!!! Amazing!!! : D !!!!

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I'd like to see tiers of memberships
6.99/mo for above rewards
12.99(?) for above rewards an new perks (regular refills on gnomenting gears and motes)
would like this too, but i want a cheaper version with less benefit instead, may be like free travel only or lesser exp bonus, etc