Stella StormSong

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Im wondering if the outfit & mount & pet are unlocked on 1 toon, like wardrobe packs mounts and pets. In that way, you could collect them on multiple alts upon re-upping your subscription. I have all 7 toon slots filled on my account, so I'd need to buy membership 7 times to get them on all alts. Prerhaps the devs can clear up if the outfit/mount/pet is on ALL alt, 1 toon. and/or if it unlocks multiple times on you account allowing you to use it on several alts.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
It says "
Special New Member Sign-up Rewards
  • Whenever a player signs up to be an Ardent Society Member, they will receive a unique outfit, a unique mount, and a unique pet
  • All already existing Ardent Members will be sent the same rewards
To me, that means ONLY the first time you sign up. Once only.
After all, if you got it on every renewal, why would they need to give it to existing members? We'd all get it whenever we renewed.

Paranoia

Villager
Forum Moderator
Characters
Paranoia
Platform
PC
aaawwwwwww, scruffles, yeah, loved him, good boy~
nice memories

Reactions: Kaydee
  • Likex1

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
  • A 'Spin the Wheel' mechanic. An interface that AS players have access to which allows them to spin a wheel for a random item on the list.
Actually, the could bring back the Lucky Cards and wouldn't have to develop a "spin the wheel"

Reactions: Zazie and Concinus
  • Likex2

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
The 2nd idea I got for ardent society membership. It is going to be Mount limited speed! When player sign up for Ardent society membership. They will get Max 225% Mount speed for limited time. Whenever you cancel or ardent society membership times run out. Your mount speed will go back to 150%
This feature will be useful for those people who Hate buying mounts in Item shop.
If my idea want to get feature. We really need your Reaction score for this. šŸ˜€

Diet

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Great questions everyone! Since some are confused about the first time Ardent Society gift, here is some additional info.

• When a player signs up for the first time to become an Ardent Society member, then ALL characters on your entire account (even other servers) will:
    • Get the wardrobe appearance unlocked in their wardrobe (note this is automatic, you won't be given a wardrobe pack item first).
    • Get the mount unlocked in their mount list (note this is automatic, you won't be given a mount item first).
    • Get the pet added to their inventory (will go in overflow if bags are full).
  • Additionally, if you are an Ardent Society member and you create a new character, that new character will automatically be given the pet and have the mount and outfit unlocked.
  • If a player stops their Ardent Society membership, then all future characters created will NOT get the outfit / mount / pet.
  • However if that player chooses to subscribe again, then any characters that weren't given the prizes will be given them at that time.
  • You will not be given the rewards over and over again. Just once when you first subscribe (except for the special case of characters created during a lapsed membership as outlined above).
  • If a character destroys their pet, then it will be gone forever, no replacements (even if you unsubscribe / resubscribe later).
  • When these changes go live, all CURRENT Ardent Society members will be given the gift automatically (to all characters on all servers). If you were a Ardent Society member a year ago but aren't now, you will NOT get the prizes until you become a member again.
  • Once you have the mount / outfit / pet, they are yours forever, they will not be taken away when you lapse as a member.
  • There is no difference between recurring memberships and crown one-off memberships. Both types will give you the prizes equally.
  • The mount given as a prize is a cosmetic mount, it will NOT unlock premium speed.

I hope that clears some stuff up! :)

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
So if i had AS for a brief period a few months ago, but do not have it now will I get the first time perks listed when/if I subscribe after the patch goes live?

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Does it matter which type of subscription? I mean, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month?

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
We always have so many questions lol

Platform
PC
So if i had AS for a brief period a few months ago, but do not have it now will I get the first time perks listed when/if I subscribe after the patch goes live?
As described above, you won't get first time perks until you purchase AS...when you DO purchase, you would get perks listed above.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
As described above, you won't get first time perks until you purchase AS...when you DO purchase, you would get perks listed above.
ok, i know, but it says if player stops their AS. I am going to assume the that is AFtEr the changes go live, and not previous member ships that have been cancelled.
i know, stupid question.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
ok, i know, but it says if player stops their AS. I am going to assume the that is AFtEr the changes go live, and not previous member ships that have been cancelled.
i know, stupid question.
Pretty sure it works like this:

If you have a current subscription when it goes live, you get the items immediately.

If you don't have a current subscription when it goes live, you will get the bonuses when you buy it.

Reactions: Shrubs and CaraLox
  • Likex2

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Nice my membership runs out just before Xmas and I hope Santa will be getting me another 6 months renewal, look forward to the new goodies :D

Nylrem

Citizen
Platform
PC
I have just signed up for AS, new player, and wanted the xp perks, vault space, and free travel...

I completely understand the need for Otter to make money, and I think enticing more players to sign up for AS, without losing potential shop sales, is what is desired by Otter.

With that being said, IMO, a huge enticement for me would be reduced bounty reset times.

24 hours is more than a bit inconvenient. Staying up late one night, due to household requirements, etc, and being required to do it again to get bounties again... not cool.

Even just a 4 hour redux with AS membership would be a big boost. May actually log in and do a bounty run on a zone or 2 if late, instead of just skipping getting on that evening, believing going to have earlier time to next evening.

Reactions: Baron Von Boom
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I have just signed up for AS, new player, and wanted the xp perks, vault space, and free travel...

I completely understand the need for Otter to make money, and I think enticing more players to sign up for AS, without losing potential shop sales, is what is desired by Otter.

With that being said, IMO, a huge enticement for me would be reduced bounty reset times.

24 hours is more than a bit inconvenient. Staying up late one night, due to household requirements, etc, and being required to do it again to get bounties again... not cool.

Even just a 4 hour redux with AS membership would be a big boost. May actually log in and do a bounty run on a zone or 2 if late, instead of just skipping getting on that evening, believing going to have earlier time to next evening.
The reset time is actually 22 hours.

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
I'm just catching up on all of this, great job dev team, looks awesome! My sub expires on 11/7 and since I'm not playing that much was thinking of canceling but I'm going to let it re-roll just to support.

CW