Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I LOVE the idea of another shared trunk - that has real game value to me in time saved and less hassle managing shared goods.
I am glad to hear the free travel will continue, that is a real benefit as has been discussed endlessly here in the forums.
And good on you for coming up with the daily log in bonus - I did not hear that suggested anywhere and it should be a fine way to keep people engaged in the game, much like the calendar prizes. Sure some people log in just to get the prize; I am certain we all do that some days when we do not have time to play. But it does keep the habit of going in-game on track and hopefully will keep players around longer.

Please please please make the unique pet an otter!!!

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
This is so cool. I like the idea and the plans the devs are doing. I would like to suggest if you(devs) would give us the option to be a member per monthly basis. Like we would pay per monthly as a member of the ardent society that would be great and also kinda helpful for other players who are tight on budget. Thank you.
You can subscribe to a monthly Ardent society membership For pc and mobile here:

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Well I think that I'm going to have to get a membership once I back up and running.
Great work on the new membership.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
"Our goal is for the Membership to feel truly special. Please let us know what you think!"

If the goal was to make Membership "feel truly special" then what I think is that the mission has been accomplished.

Thinking back on what the Membership used to offer, I am of the opinion that this new Membership is actually superior. My primary consideration when making any purchase is the value received for the money spent. This membership has value. The one thing I would have preferred would have been a small number of crowns instead of the permanent discount, but even without that, I find this to be a fair exchange.

I have noticed a few complaints on this thread, but they have been in the minority. I also have reason to disagree with the majority of those complaints but do not feel it merits much discussion unless that number grows significantly. You will never make everyone happy, but the responses here clearly indicate you have made the majority happy. All in all, I am quite pleased with the proposed changes and feel that they will be as beneficial to the company as they are to the players.

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
非常期待,仅仅折扣这一项就足以让玩家有欲望购买,很实惠

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
Your membership perks are truly generous. Thank you.

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
补充两点
拍卖行免除所有手续费
可以直接访问所有地图的传送点,无需任务和等级解锁【将吸引大量的新玩家】
橙色的名字颜色
随身修理和售卖,成为一项特权,无需购买机器人

Shadowhunt

Hunter
Platform
PC
100% exp? well that's nothing new right? We had that before when buying subscription.

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
All sound good (maybe too good), except for the 100% XP - I don't want to be given the experience I should earn. Especially when it will only bring me closer to the new cap. We already get XP in the calendar - please don't put free XP in all features!

Much love and luck to all,
from The Glorious Pumpkin

Reactions: Shadowhunt
  • Sadx1

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
Last edited
Wish it had 2× Medallion drop. It would make our life even more easier. 😁
At least this is good we are getting goodies.
Please Hit the like button so my idea will get feature. 😌

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
In terms of the daily bonus NPC, while I understand the reasoning behind the addition, and it is most definitely generous, I feel that there may be a better way to distribute those rewards.

To put it into context, I have a total of 10 characters across the 3 US servers. I don't actively play them all at the same time, but rather focus on 1 to 2 while the others are on the back-burner. My daily routine involves logging on to one character per server to collect the calendar reward and the COG supplies.

With the daily bonus NPC, I would feel compelled to log onto each of those 10 characters and visit this NPC to claim the item I payed for. Note, these are not free items, but rather rewards that I spent money on. So it is important to me that I get my money's worth. I know that this example is an edge case, and not many players rotate around 10 characters, but the process is the same for any number of characters. It may eventually become cumbersome.

Instead of a daily NPC, how about one of the following alternatives:
  • A weekly NPC that provides an Ardent Society 'goody bag'. This contains a couple of sockets, rezzies etc. Basically it would amount to the same quantity / quality of items you would have acquired if it were a daily system
  • A 'Spin the Wheel' mechanic. An interface that AS players have access to which allows them to spin a wheel for a random item on the list.
  • A new box / icon appears on the calendar. This box will simply refresh whenever the next award is available. Players click on the icon and get their random reward

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you very, very much. These additions are wonderful!
I did not stop my recurring AS membership even after the previous changes. I really enjoy the game and considered my membership as a way to help the game stick around. I would implore anyone who likes the game and can afford it (I know not everyone can) to join AS.
Thanks again, Otters.