Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
Interesting stuff though I’m getting a strange sense of dajavu weren’t the exact same things ment to be launched in the first few months last year? I will wait till I see a date and patch notes before I get too excited.

Grats to Royc on being named Royal guardian. for some reason I never see him in game anymore (maybe because I’m most active when he’s sleeping based on what I know of our time zones) but a good choice since he’s a big part of the EC.

Dawnfire

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Excited about all the new features (especially housing and store sales/exclusives). Curious to see how mana rebalance will work. Each class having a unique relationship with it sounds pretty intriguing (like lightning war maybe gaining it by getting hit or fury by dealing damage/crit etc., but maybe it will be very much different). Nonetheless exciting year ahead, can't wait to see all you have in store for us :)

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Thank you!!! Housing looks great, can't wait.

Sollertree

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
It's been a loooooooong time, but our little VH newsletter is back! Find out what's in the pipeline for the game, go behind the scenes with Otters, see who the new Royal Guardians are and much more!! :D

Just go here: Ardent Ledger Issue #30

(Or just click 'Newsletter' on our website.)
Lengthy yet thoroughly enjoyable read!

Love the new Dev Michelle’s ideas on training pets & her outlook on game development in general.

The community artwork? Awesome!

And did you really Rick Roll me while I was reading all of that? … Well played! Lol

Great job all around, appreciate the work put into this & helped me pass some time while grinding charter tokens. :D

Dis

Warrior
Characters
Disdayne Skorned Ridicule DisInterested DisObedient SnowDawg
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
You mention crafting things to put in our houses. Will there be anything done to help reward those that are maxed out in crafting? Maybe an elder soul type thing? Each level could give an extra reward just like in combat. Gain a level and get the ability to craft faster, maybe a cost reduction for another level, etc, etc.

Reactions: Cosmickitty
  • Likex1