L⠀⠀

Wizard
Characters
L (Fire), Death (Nature), Lilith (Shadow), Dragon (Fury) and Moon (Hybrid)
Platform
  1. Android
Hi hi Heroes o/
I've been a hunter for a few years, I chose Nature for strategic fun; exploring its mechanics was interesting and truly fun.

Followers of Nature are aware of the various changes we have had over time. Whenever there was a new change, we needed to adapt to a new gameplay. Currently, changes have stagnated, allowing everyone to play with more mastery.

The eve of a new update, I decided to show how easy it is for Nature to stealthily ignore unnecessary fights and how her dodge can be her main asset.

Nature's Veil
It is the most dynamic skill if used correctly.
Alone or in a group, it is perfect support to avoid unnecessary fights and advance towards objectives more safely.

One With the Wild
You can get this talent from the Nature talent tree.
Being our main "shield" and also providing extra damage, each dodge reduces 3 seconds of the cooldown of a random ability. If used intelligently, it is extremely strong.

Nature is the Cheater of Raids!
Lets go to what matters. This combination of stealth and high dodge makes raids into the Nature extremely easy. The damage, on the other hand, is decent, although not the best compared to other DPS.

I recorded a video on Rookery
Heroic 75, using only basic boost buffs and epic mana. There were no deaths and I didn't need to use HP potions.

Well, to all Nature lovers, take a look and analyze for yourself. I hope I can help in some way.

Charlotte

Citizen
Characters
Charlotte ...,
Platform
  1. PC
Hi hi Heroes o/
I've been a hunter for a few years, I chose Nature for strategic fun; exploring its mechanics was interesting and truly fun.

Followers of Nature are aware of the various changes we have had over time. Whenever there was a new change, we needed to adapt to a new gameplay. Currently, changes have stagnated, allowing everyone to play with more mastery.

The eve of a new update, I decided to show how easy it is for Nature to stealthily ignore unnecessary fights and how her dodge can be her main asset.

Nature's Veil
It is the most dynamic skill if used correctly.
Alone or in a group, it is perfect support to avoid unnecessary fights and advance towards objectives more safely.

One With the Wild
You can get this talent from the Nature talent tree.
Being our main "shield" and also providing extra damage, each dodge reduces 3 seconds of the cooldown of a random ability. If used intelligently, it is extremely strong.

Nature is the Cheater of Raids!
Lets go to what matters. This combination of stealth and high dodge makes raids into the Nature extremely easy. The damage, on the other hand, is decent, although not the best compared to other DPS.

I recorded a video on Rookery
Heroic 75, using only basic boost buffs and epic mana. There were no deaths and I didn't need to use HP potions.

Well, to all Nature lovers, take a look and analyze for yourself. I hope I can help in some way.

Well job done!, Is how I saw a hunter of nature, when I change class play as a priest or a warrior is totally something else as an experience in the game, again thank you for showing that, nice job done , Bravo! 👏

Reactions: Xantia and L⠀⠀
  • Happyx1
  • Likex1