ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
The Naked Shamrock Run of EU1 on US3 was a complete success with over 60 people joining the run! Thank you to all who came to the run! Thank you to all EU1 players who made it to the Naked Shamrock Run. And thank you to all US3 players for having all of us! 😘 We created quite a ruckus! But it was fun!
I took a dozen screenshots...it was hard to pick 1 so i ended up posting 5 😁

Just all 60+ players here πŸ˜„
Screenshot (10).png

Nothing to see here..just all the players forming a line and running 😜
Screenshot (13).png

Still running πŸ˜€
Screenshot (15).png

Alot of people left after the run but here are the rest posing..or atleast trying to pose for the camera...hehe 😬
Screenshot (17).png

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
If you guys have any screenshots or have anything to say about the naked shamrock run...please do post here in this thread πŸ™‚

AraldirR

Citizen
Characters
Amaranth Ashrose
Platform
PC
Good evening,

... And... where is the screen of that wonderful triangle we were said to make? hahah ;)

AraldirR

Citizen
Characters
Amaranth Ashrose
Platform
PC
Hm.... We were said to align and then (after a long and difficult time to do it ourselves hahah), an order came to make a triangle. Btw, u were there, weren't u? how is it u didn't see it?. Our effort this time resulted in making something similar to a triangle; not perfect, but still... :p

I should have taken a screen, sorry for not doing it. It was a memorable moment lol :D