Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
This morning I managed to get my last relic I wanted and I just want to share the data with any interest party’s about what it took. So here is my reliquary:-6383969E-8FCB-40E5-A057-AB53F9CF4A62.png
took the whole season to fill it with my preferred relics in total they came from 4 raids (1 from swamp,1 from palace,2 from flooded and 3 from rookery) I feel I got super lucky with swamp getting the only one I wanted from it in only 9 heroic runs and super lucky with rookery too all 3 in 26 runs but flooded was a lot of effort with 180 runs as was palace with 177 runs. So total heroic runs 392. average per relic 56 runs but to be fair because it’s harder to get the last you need from a raid than it is to get the first or second the average per raid might be more interesting (of course that depends on where the relics you want are) that number is 98 runs. Food for thought I might not push so hard to get this result next season we shall see.

Candy Cotton

Warrior
Characters
Candy Cotton, Bruja, Denebola, Khirka, Batea, Mintaka
Platform
Android, PC
Which are your preferred relics and why?
Since my gear is still work in progress, I was kind of trying to fill gaps with them, but didnt put as much effort in trying to get them since we gonna lose them anyway. Its hard to get what I want, so why bother when end result is that we cannot keep them.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
i Like stuff that boost my stats that I have high already (pushing the fact that they are cap breaking) def stuff mostly because that’s my style and I favour passives over active feats (because I play exclusively on mobile button space for feats is limited but also active feats can mess with my rotations/mana efficiency)

a few close calls are chalice (orla one is cool boosting juggernaut but I like palace one for lifesteal and a cheap healing feat) and flute (I just can’t say no to armour but the woods one is cool for cooldown) and lantern (wood one has berserk but I just can’t say no to a movement boost as reaction time is super important to a 1st class tank)

Reactions: Karen Souldancer
  • Likex1