Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
This morning I managed to get my last relic I wanted and I just want to share the data with any interest party’s about what it took. So here is my reliquary:-6383969E-8FCB-40E5-A057-AB53F9CF4A62.png
took the whole season to fill it with my preferred relics in total they came from 4 raids (1 from swamp,1 from palace,2 from flooded and 3 from rookery) I feel I got super lucky with swamp getting the only one I wanted from it in only 9 heroic runs and super lucky with rookery too all 3 in 26 runs but flooded was a lot of effort with 180 runs as was palace with 177 runs. So total heroic runs 392. average per relic 56 runs but to be fair because it’s harder to get the last you need from a raid than it is to get the first or second the average per raid might be more interesting (of course that depends on where the relics you want are) that number is 98 runs. Food for thought I might not push so hard to get this result next season we shall see.

Candy Cotton

Warrior
Characters
Candy Cotton, Bruja, Denebola, Khirka, Batea, Mintaka
Platform
Android, PC
Which are your preferred relics and why?
Since my gear is still work in progress, I was kind of trying to fill gaps with them, but didnt put as much effort in trying to get them since we gonna lose them anyway. Its hard to get what I want, so why bother when end result is that we cannot keep them.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
i Like stuff that boost my stats that I have high already (pushing the fact that they are cap breaking) def stuff mostly because that’s my style and I favour passives over active feats (because I play exclusively on mobile button space for feats is limited but also active feats can mess with my rotations/mana efficiency)

a few close calls are chalice (orla one is cool boosting juggernaut but I like palace one for lifesteal and a cheap healing feat) and flute (I just can’t say no to armour but the woods one is cool for cooldown) and lantern (wood one has berserk but I just can’t say no to a movement boost as reaction time is super important to a 1st class tank)

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Raid season is over now I had a great season.
.first time I got all my celestial relics
.helped lots of friends get there platinum rewards
.finished no.1 on the solo rankings for catacombs on my server with heroic 29

looking forward to season 5 ;)

Jar

Citizen
Platform
Android
Congratulations to you Antavious! Catacombs was harder than others raids so it was a big challenge (especially with Thames as a Warrior, had to move every second lol).

I finished heroic 16, and go above would have been so hard and would require some Voltan's resurects. (I consider that if you need to use Voltan's, you have reached your limits, using them is not really fun as it is like a cheat). That's why I have to review my build to be stronger for next season.

I guess you use a full lightning build for raids also? I wonder how you manage your heal as phoenix strike is not optimized in lightning...

Reactions: Antavious
  • Likex1

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Last edited
You are correct I did need a voltans every now and then to help with the climb (every 2 or 3 raids) but I still have a bunch of free ones doing nothing but gathering dust so didn’t think anything about putting them to use. I found Icarus to be harder than Thames as his damage actually can kill me. Thames was the slow one because of the 3 waves of adds but his damage is low enough it would take 3 cannon blasts to take me down to will to live easy to avoid, defend with my lightning shield or heal through. My personal build is all the lightning talents but I don’t consider it a pure build half my feats are fury and I spec a lot of mastery. one very important thing to know about a hybrid build is it’s that not everything needs to be optimised to be good even with almost no fury talents my fury moves are still very usefull.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
I realise this comes of a little braggy so I want to say for the record that none of this means I’m better than any other players or that I have somehow figured out some amazing build that is superior to all, my build is no better than anyone else’s and I’m by far not a super amazing player.

What I am is tenacious I push hard and I keep going even when stuff gets hard in the end I normally get rewarded for it that’s all this is, I believe anyone can achieve the same results if they put enough effort into doing so.

Reactions: Greer, CaraLox and Jar
  • Likex3

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
I snuck onto the other servers and these are the players who did best in the catacomb:-

EU2 asayasa heroic 7
US1 Asdine heroic 33
US3 sailiz heroic 36
US2 notes chn heroic 60!!!

grats all. I guess EU 1 is not a very competitive server at all (kinda figured that) and blown away by that H60 on US2.

Reactions: Jar
  • Likex1

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands, High Voltage
Platform
Android, PC
I snuck onto the other servers and these are the players who did best in the catacomb:-

EU2 asayasa heroic 7
US1 Asdine heroic 33
US3 sailiz heroic 36

grats all. I guess EU 1 is not a very competitive server at all (kinda figured that) and blown away by that H60 on US2.
There wasn't any competition.
1. No reward for top-3 players.
2. The same loot for h1 and h60.
So we don't have any real reason to run heroics higher than h1.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Yep no incentive so only the normal pride/bragging rights up for grabs and of course the fun of the game, so to me it’s interesting to see how high each server wanted to go. but to be fair maybe the lowest one EU 2 is the most interesting as it implies they are the least likely to go alone.

that made me check…..only 11 players tried cat above heroic 1 solo on EU 1 (including yourself so you must understand at least 1 possible reason to do it) Mine was because we lost the EZ about a week and a half before the end of the raid season and I had nothing to do (other than grinding plentys for cash and frankly I’ll rather do anything else 90% of the time)

Jar

Citizen
Platform
Android

EU2 asayasa heroic 7
US1 Asdine heroic 33
US3 sailiz heroic 36

Heroic 60 is awesome! I don't know how is it possible to reach this level Oo.
I think this a priest player but I wonder what is his build... Should be very strong.... Gratz to him!

Reactions: Antavious
  • Likex1

Jar

Citizen
Platform
Android
I agree with you, scaled rewards are totally missing and it doesn't incite people to do heroics raids. It's too bad.
But rewards should not be the only reason to do heroics raids. I personally like challenging myself and try to reach the best with different builds even if at the end of the day I got no rewards. It is a part of the game that I like.