Sudaki

Citizen
Characters
Sudaki, Hamba, Eola, Blitzer9, Ikadus, Jail Bird, Ana Salruh, Sudika, Paraa, Raiyne Drop
Platform
Android, PC
I think it be neat to add mounts in the environment at some point, like horses roaming in greenhorn as like neutral mobs making the zones feel more alive. Thoughts?

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Like in Aberdeen. Although, there is a quest connected to those, still, it's fun seeing them there.

It would be fun seeing animals in V&H that are not interested in eating me. The only two I can think of that fit that descriptions are chickens and sheep. For the love of all that is good. WHERE ARE THE BUNNYS!?

And ducks. We need ducks. What the devil are all those crocosaurs and spiders eating?
Oh, right. Silly of me.
Chickens and sheep and heroes, of course. ;)

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Like in Aberdeen. Although, there is a quest connected to those, still, it's fun seeing them there.

It would be fun seeing animals in V&H that are not interested in eating me. The only two I can think of that fit that descriptions are chickens and sheep. For the love of all that is good. WHERE ARE THE BUNNYS!?

And ducks. We need ducks. What the devil are all those crocosaurs and spiders eating?
Oh, right. Silly of me.
Chickens and sheep and heroes, of course. ;)
so… your boars and pigs are trying to eat you?

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Sadx1

amandiell

Bog Frog
Characters
Amandiell, Wookester, Ilta
Platform
PC, Steam
i would also like NPCs that move, walk around and all (since we're talking about moving :p) standing there for god knows how long is kinda creepy. they can walk like how some mobs do

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1