Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
The broom looks like a broom AND will let you fly over water, while the dragon looks like a dragon. Up to you ;)

Sumi

Arch Wizard
Characters
Sumia, Sumie, Sumii, Sumio, Sumiu
Platform
iOS, PC
Yeah! So Ardent Society has a TONNNN of great benedits. You get free travel, health mana and tool repair potions from subscribing, a free mount each toon, free outfit each toon, daily ardent society chests per toon, a huge exp boost, and more. If you can financially handle it and are an active active player, I'd say definitely go for it!

I currently am not subscribed because college, but who knows I might in the future! And I've been gifted subscriptions in the past and it was incredible (thank you again person you know who you are lol), so yeah. It's definitely worth more money than it costs.

logicalholmes

Warrior
Platform
PC
Yeah! So Ardent Society has a TONNNN of great benedits. You get free travel, health mana and tool repair potions from subscribing, a free mount each toon, free outfit each toon, daily ardent society chests per toon, a huge exp boost, and more. If you can financially handle it and are an active active player, I'd say definitely go for it!

I currently am not subscribed because college, but who knows I might in the future! And I've been gifted subscriptions in the past and it was incredible (thank you again person you know who you are lol), so yeah. It's definitely worth more money than it costs.
Ok ty you so much I would definitely got it thanks so much

Reactions: Zaphyra and Sumi
  • Happyx1
  • Likex1

Ice Hands

Priest
Characters
Ice Hands (aka ice)
Platform
PC
Is the broom worth it or should I buy a dragon mount which one would be more useful to me?
Personally I went for the broom (bought with candy corn) because I needed a mount that flies over water;
I guess that is the only benefit the broom gives; I am happy with the purchase,it really saves time and I don't have to plan routes avoiding water. :)

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
All your mounts always have the same speed - if you have purchased any mount from the shop, all mounts will have the premium speed (on that character).

So ultimately the only further benefits from crown shop mounts are the mounts which fly over water - specifically, the three brooms.

logicalholmes

Warrior
Platform
PC
Personally I went for the broom (bought with candy corn) because I needed a mount that flies over water;
I guess that is the only benefit the broom gives; I am happy with the purchase,it really saves time and I don't have to plan routes avoiding water. :)
Yea it's very useful

Reactions: Ice Hands
  • Likex1

logicalholmes

Warrior
Platform
PC
All your mounts always have the same speed - if you have purchased any mount from the shop, all mounts will have the premium speed (on that character).

So ultimately the only further benefits from crown shop mounts are the mounts which fly over water - specifically, the three brooms.
Ik I'm a old player lol