BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
Last edited
I was thinking maybe you guys could reuse the frame you made for the snow leopard and make a cheetah mount that has hearts on it instead of spots for sugar sweet summit Valentines event zone, and maybe when it runs hearts can flow behind it. Another idea is take your polar bear mount and turn it into a gummibear mount, that maybe can jump a little higher like the bunny..Also thought up a idea for a water mount like a dolphin or gummi shark that gives us mounted speed in the water that could be another idea for sugarsweet. Anyway thanks to anyone who reads this.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
a turtle mount that walks on lands and swims faster in water 🥺
turtles have flippers, they can hardly move on land. So maybe you're thinking of a tortoise, those walk on land. but those cant swim. Oh well, they'd probably be -50% speed on land anyway

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Hahax1

amandiell

Bog Frog
Characters
Amandiell, Wookester, Ilta
Platform
PC, Steam
turtles have flippers, they can hardly move on land. So maybe you're thinking of a tortoise, those walk on land. but those cant swim. Oh well, they'd probably be -50% speed on land anyway
that's why i said walk and not run. they would move slowly on land but have a swim boost :)

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I always wondered why a sleigh mount if nothing is pulling it? Why not make it where we could attach any mount to it, or make a multi legged horse like Odins Sleipnir? If that isn't possible, how about a chariot mount, pulled by a fire horse with flaming wheels? even if nothing ever comes of any of these suggestions it's still fun to see the ideas.

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I thought of an idea for mounts, I imagine you could use the frame for current mounts, and just add new skins to them like rainbows, hearts, the stain glass picture from Sapphira's Lament, the lightning pattern like the horse at lake Kiwa ( be pretty cool to have a lightning bunny ), etc. something that could be sold in the crown shop for 100-175 crowns? Would it be too hard to make something where we could swap these skins on pre-existing mounts, so instead of making more space for our current mounts, we could just make their look a little fresher?

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
I would like to see bird type of mounts.
ostrich,
paradise bird,
white owl,
parrot,
flamingo,
peacock,
black swan,
dove,
penguin,
harpy eagle,
wild rooster,
cassowary,
turkey,
goose,
Bald eagle,
Dodo bird,
Marabou stork,
Dilophosaurus bird (prehistoric)

And some Pterosaurs:
Pterodactyl
Quetzalcoatlus
Pteranodon
Hatzegopteryx
Anurognathus
Bakonydraco
Feilongus
Nyctosaurus
Pterodaustro
Tupandactylus

Marine mounts :
Dolphin
Orca
Eel
Turtle
Octopus
Manta ray
Shrimp
Seahorse
Goldfish
Catfish

Semi aquatic :
Tortoise
Frog
Crab
Seal
Crocodile
Otter

Mythological mounts:
Hydra
Kelpie
Pegasus
Manticore
Chimera
Sphinx
Griffin
Basilisk
Myrmidon (ant)
Khepri (beetle)
Cockatrice
Cerberus
Nine tailed fox
Wolpertinger
Qilin
Sleipnir
Behemoth
Phoenix

Plant mounts:
Mandrake
Flytrap

And last I would like that mounts having their specific sounds and movements (for the living ones) and some special effects too. And give them some perks and limitations. Like prohibite all flying and large mounts in hubs. Give all large flying mounts a higher altitudes to fly and limit them to open plains, hills type of zones. Have the insect, arthropods types to climb and surpass obstacles in cave type of zones. Have marine mounts limited to only water places, and semi aquatic be faster in water and slower on land. And also tied to elements like heat related mounts be faster in heat related zones, ice related mounts be faster in cold zones etc. Have zones were spaces is very limited (some of pyrron zones, the cathedral etc) were you can only mount small non flying mounts. I don't mind having a mount that walks instead of running. Or give them walking mode (exception for marine mounts)

Other mounts :
Giraffe
Kangaroo
Elephant

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I would like to see bird type of mounts.
ostrich,
paradise bird,
white owl,
parrot,
flamingo,
peacock,
black swan,
dove,
penguin,
harpy eagle,
wild rooster,
cassowary,
turkey,
goose,
Bald eagle,
Dodo bird,
Marabou stork,
Dilophosaurus bird (prehistoric)

And some Pterosaurs:
Pterodactyl
Quetzalcoatlus
Pteranodon
Hatzegopteryx
Anurognathus
Bakonydraco
Feilongus
Nyctosaurus
Pterodaustro
Tupandactylus

Marine mounts :
Dolphin
Orca
Eel
Turtle
Octopus
Manta ray
Shrimp
Seahorse
Goldfish
Catfish

Semi aquatic :
Tortoise
Frog
Crab
Seal
Crocodile
Otter

Mythological mounts:
Hydra
Kelpie
Pegasus
Manticore
Chimera
Sphinx
Griffin
Basilisk
Myrmidon (ant)
Khepri (beetle)
Cockatrice
Cerberus
Nine tailed fox
Wolpertinger
Qilin
Sleipnir
Behemoth
Phoenix

Plant mounts:
Mandrake
Flytrap

And last I would like that mounts having their specific sounds and movements (for the living ones) and some special effects too. And give them some perks and limitations. Like prohibite all flying and large mounts in hubs. Give all large flying mounts a higher altitudes to fly and limit them to open plains, hills type of zones. Have the insect, arthropods types to climb and surpass obstacles in cave type of zones. Have marine mounts limited to only water places, and semi aquatic be faster in water and slower on land. And also tied to elements like heat related mounts be faster in heat related zones, ice related mounts be faster in cold zones etc. Have zones were spaces is very limited (some of pyrron zones, the cathedral etc) were you can only mount small non flying mounts. I don't mind having a mount that walks instead of running. Or give them walking mode (exception for marine mounts)

Other mounts :
Giraffe
Kangaroo
Elephant
Always wanted a bird type mount, I always hoped they would make the Moonnip a mount, and for some reason I liked the idea of a Miasmite mount.

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I was thinking a lot of players with ardent society get repeat mounts, and companions, why not make it if we get 10 of the same companion, we cold combine them like shards to make a mount? Or if we get 5 of the same mount we could downgrade it to a companion. Or just make it where repeats of these could be sold for a few red doubloons?

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I was thinking maybe you guys could reuse the frame you made for the snow leopard and make a cheetah mount that has hearts on it instead of spots for sugar sweet summit Valentines event zone, and maybe when it runs hearts can flow behind it. Another idea is take your polar bear mount and turn it into a gummibear mount, that maybe can jump a little higher like the bunny..Also thought up a idea for a water mount like a dolphin or gummi shark that gives us mounted speed in the water that could be another idea for sugarsweet. Anyway thanks to anyone who reads this.
Just some cut and pastes to sort of show what Gummi, and heart skins could look like. image9.pngimage5.pngimage6.pngimage11.pngimage10.pngimage13.png1640780937684.pngimage12.pngimage4.png

Reactions: Constantine ElSheba
  • Likex1

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
Just thought duck mounts would be amazing, not only could they fly over water, if we stopped moving they could sit on top of it, and just imagine we could all flock together and fly in a v shape! Just look at some of the duckies colors!Screenshot_20220208-084413_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20220208-084429_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20220208-084438_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20220208-084451_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20220208-084549_DuckDuckGo.jpg

xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
iOS
axolotl. flies on land, swims fast in water

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
I really like mounts with that kind of perks that are more in line with their natural characteristics.

Reactions: BLUEPAWS
  • Likex1

sanzu

Squirrel
Characters
Sanzu, Fika
Platform
iOS
Albatross!and Nemo ( the cute little fish.. different colors or a turtle, swimming fast but on land abit slow - i like small mounts. for mounts with wings, please fly high - that is what the wings are for. water mount would turn into a fish etc ..could swim deeper looking for a hidden under water treasures …- a new zone j/k 😊