Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, PC
The Ardent Orphans Society would like to invite you to participate in their penguin mount sledding contest. This event will be held 1 week after the penguin mount is made available for purchase in the crown store.

Reactions: Seawolf and Jolon
  • Likex2

Woodlenelf

Grand Shaman
Characters
Starfoxnes
Platform
Android
I like where you are going...
But how about after each rb, you get a new mount after you spin the Mount Wheel?
Yes! This could be a great addition..with all the upcoming events sure mounts would be on the back bone.

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Deri, Sister Derishy, Gruebitten
Platform
iOS
You just wanna sit still on a giant group monster mount? :unsure:
Actually... It would be pretty fun to sit in a group of screaming toons while the scorpion runs amuck and trashes Marigold Harbor. But it would only be fun the first couple of times.

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Akrix
Platform
iOS, PC
Actually... It would be pretty fun to sit in a group of screaming toons while the scorpion runs amuck and trashes Marigold Harbor. But it would only be fun the first couple of times.
LOL...
So true!!!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
If it’s anything like riding a bull, I don’t truly expect it to hold still. I expect to be strapped in while the giant monster rampages the countryside.
Now we're talking

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Deri, Sister Derishy, Gruebitten
Platform
iOS
The new way to spawn a world boss. Get a group of people to try to ride it.

Reactions: Jolon
  • Likex1

Monilune

Lumineer
Characters
Monilune
Platform
Steam
Oh I love the farm animal idea!!! Imagine riding a giant chicken! I wanna see that! :LOL::love:
Also phonix and pegasus looks great! A flying carpet? Yes please!! :D or maybe a floaty cloud xD or a panda or colorful pegasus based on each class ( icy, fire, earth, water, holy, toxic....ect)

Reactions: Elijah Lin and Jolon
  • Likex2