Helos

Citizen
Characters
Helos, Helox, Heloq
Platform
iOS
I mentioned it on the QoL thread but was hoping to restate in more detail. The mount enchantments (float over water, extra speed, high jump, whatever else is come up with) should carry over across all mounts. That way people can have the benefits of their earned mounts but are free to ride whatever they want and not need to switch around. It would allow for more customization of your character. It would also encourage more purchases from the mount store, which some would say doesn’t matter but, I do love this game, and the Dev’s gotta pay the bills to keep it going. So ya, make em carry over like an enchant!

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
I also like to say that this is actually a big issue. With so many mounts in game players should be encouraged to get all of them and use also. But right now that's not exactly happening. I believe this adding of functionality should have been done across all the mount instead of only one. This potentially killing the choice from players and revenue generation in terms of mount sale for the developer.

If i have the mount which is capable to run over water why would i wish to get another mount from item shop or from event zone which may look more appealing but have no functionality at all? This is something needs to be think through.

Reactions: Ephel, Zaphyra and Helos
  • Likex3

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Personally I use the mount I like, and when I see water coming I switch for a bit. It's no hassle for me and I can still match my outfit

Reactions: Heykathster and Anthem
  • Likex2

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Last edited
I think the problem here is that with some new mounts having perks,there less reasons to buy other mounts if they have no perk.Thus,less money in the devs pockets.

For me,that's the biggest issue.

One should be able to buy a mount with a specific perk,and transfer that perk to other mounts.It could be a horse only,or spiders only mount tranfer perk,idk..

The thing is ,right now,we have no reason to buy mounts on shop if those dont have the special perks we already have on others currently in our pocket mounts.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Helos
  • Likex2

Heykathster

Squirrel
Characters
Kaasan, Heyboo, Daanger, Ok Bumi
Platform
iOS, PC
Personally I use the mount I like, and when I see water coming I switch for a bit. It's no hassle for me and I can still match my outfit
^^ me too. It's no big thing to switch to water mount just for terratrias reef...

Helos

Citizen
Characters
Helos, Helox, Heloq
Platform
iOS
Like I said, it was about the convenience of riding the mounts you want, and to promote sales for the Devs. I don’t have an issue switching either. The value the enhanced mounts bring if it carries over would be worth purchasing for new players who want the cosmetic benefits of other mounts.

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
My Mire broom will fly over water. The description does state it will fly over water. It cost 180 crowns.
broom that flys.jpg

My witch broom will not fly over water. The description does not state it will not fly over water. It cost 180 crowns.
not over water.jpg
I think the price of the witch broom should be cheaper than the Myre broom and the description clearly state it does not fly over water or make it fly over water.