LadyThacyk

BRA Member
Characters
Lady Thacyk
Platform
PC
Hello,
I am Lady Thacyk from US2 and I am the guild leader of Most Wanted!
I figured it was about time I posted a thread on here, so that my guild members can have a place to find each other and be able to interact with each other outside the game, as well as the possibility of other players seeing what we are all about.
Currently, we are in the process of fully upgrading out stocking stations and vault in our guild village, Cell Block. All of our crafting stations are maxed at level 10. We are currently sitting at 54/60 members in the village. And our guild is active, and very close to being full.
Basic rules about the guild are respecting each other and other players in the game. As well as making sure you are not abusing your vault access rights.
We are a group of friendly, outgoing and very helpful (level permitting) people. We love to chat and joke around with each other and are always there to lend a hand to those in need.
Most Wanted are in the Cell Block!
-Lady T
:)

Lukeira

Warrior
Platform
iOS, PC
Hi, I'm looking for a home if you're still recruiting. IGN is Lukeira Muscadet. Thanks!

r3o_thrice

Citizen
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Hello,
I am Lady Thacyk from US2 and I am the guild leader of Most Wanted!
I figured it was about time I posted a thread on here, so that my guild members can have a place to find each other and be able to interact with each other outside the game, as well as the possibility of other players seeing what we are all about.
Currently, we are in the process of fully upgrading out stocking stations and vault in our guild village, Cell Block. All of our crafting stations are maxed at level 10. We are currently sitting at 54/60 members in the village. And our guild is active, and very close to being full.
Basic rules about the guild are respecting each other and other players in the game. As well as making sure you are not abusing your vault access rights.
We are a group of friendly, outgoing and very helpful (level permitting) people. We love to chat and joke around with each other and are always there to lend a hand to those in need.
Most Wanted are in the Cell Block!
-Lady T
:)
Hello Lady Thacyk!

I stumbled upon this gem and actually enjoying it so far! Does your guild have room for a newbie like me to show me the ropes? Let me know the requirements if any! Thanks!

Character name: Arit3x

-r3o_thrice

Reactions: LadyThacyk
  • Likex1

GumpsGang

Squirrel
Characters
GumpsGang
Platform
PC
Hulloooo Lady Thacyk, *wave*
I'm GumpsGang, nice to meet you. Would the Most Wanted be willing to take aboard a new player (if there is space)? I don't eat much and I'm already housebroken. I'm GumpsGang in-game as well.
Best regards,
Gumps

Airek

Hunter
Characters
Airek
Platform
iOS, PC
Seen a bunch of your folk running around and would love to join if there's still room! Thanks!

LadyThacyk

BRA Member
Characters
Lady Thacyk
Platform
PC
Seen a bunch of your folk running around and would love to join if there's still room! Thanks!
You will have to send a mail to Sir Thacyk, as I am currently having to take a break from the game :) but we would love to have you

Platform
PC, Steam
Hi im going to be starting on a new account soon and was tired of playing solo and not having anyone to play with when i saw this so i was wanting to know if at all possible would you guys still be recruiting if your still active/have enough room for one more

Sincerely,
Eternal-Damage

Sir Thacyk

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
Android, PC
Hi im going to be starting on a new account soon and was tired of playing solo and not having anyone to play with when i saw this so i was wanting to know if at all possible would you guys still be recruiting if your still active/have enough room for one more

Sincerely,
Eternal-Damage
Of course, once you're ready feel free to send a mail in game