Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
1) While we have the 28 storage vaults, 30 would be a nice round number.
2) Toys take up a lot of storage. I don't collect them for just this reason and still have 3/4 of a vault's worth... I don't even want to imagine what the majority who DO collect them have saved up.
3) Gear and weapons held for doing rebirths suck storage.
4) An Undying Melody (a lvl 75 quest that still thinks it is end game and has extremely stingy drops) was changed so that if you combine the scraps, you will lose the completed ones on rebirth. But keeping them single really sucks storage since extras you are holding (in case someone else needs *remember that stingy drop rate*) do not stack.

Those are my main gripes but I am sure others could add to the list.

Edited to add:
5) Multiple sources clog inventory. For examples, you can have 4 partial stacks of motes: unbound, soulbound, account bound, and Red Darrig chest gain. Potions, Resurrects, gear, etc; so many items that can't stack because they come from different sources and are just slightly different from one another.
6) Items exactly the same but were never meant to stack i.e. Clorian Scales. My reputation opens everything and I have rebirths to do. Of course I am going to hold onto Scales to rebuild that reputation.
7) Two types of chests giving out multitudes of items. How many various items come from Ardent and/or Red Darrig chests? And they lock up your inventory.

Clonkie

Citizen
Platform
Android
1) While we have the 28 storage vaults, 30 would be a nice round number.
2) Toys take up a lot of storage. I don't collect them for just this reason and still have 3/4 of a vault's worth... I don't even want to imagine what the majority who DO collect them have saved up.
3) Gear and weapons held for doing rebirths suck storage.
4) An Undying Melody (a lvl 75 quest that still thinks it is end game and has extremely stingy drops) was changed so that if you combine the scraps, you will lose the completed ones on rebirth. But keeping them single really sucks storage since extras you are holding (in case someone else needs *remember that stingy drop rate*) do not stack.

Those are my main gripes but I am sure others could add to the list.
Can someone confirm (4)? I am about to rebirth with all the stories in my vault. Rbing shouldn't remove any items from you. I believe that if this is true, it should not be intended and should be fixed.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
I can confirm 4. As long as you didn't combine the scraps, they won't disappear. At least they didn't on me back when I did my 90 rebirth.

Reactions: Clonkie
  • Likex1

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
As for as #4, I had started this quest a couple years ago and had combined scraps. Then my PC died. Sixteen months later I am finally able to afford a new computer and come back to find that losing combined scraps when you rebirth was an intentional change. I agree that rebirthing should not cause you to lose ITEMS; there's a specific list of what you lose and items isn't one of them.

Jurksch

Hunter
Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
....and just to mention that since raw material does not stack up to 1000 anymore (i think since starfall) with the plentiful nodes now in game it the 1000 stacks would be of great use again...

( and thanks for this one Myst, made my day :D 4) An Undying Melody (a lvl 75 quest that still thinks it is end game and has extremely stingy drops))

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
YES!!!! plentiful nodes do mean storage is takenup with multiple stacks, gear, pets, multiple source consumables, . . .
To be honest both higher stacks & more storage are needed!!!
The ability to sort by level would also be nice so all my same level gear is together and not scattered over multiple vaults