Murkalael

Arch Wizard
Characters
Amy Ayukawa - Madoka Osawa - Murkalael
Platform
Android, PC
-Sometimes when ingame people try to explain certain itens to others and then it gets a bit complicated, so I remembered a game I played a while ago where you could drag and drop some item on chat and when pressed enter, a link would appear and when others hover mouse over that link, tooltip and stats for that item would float over the mouse allowing the player to know everything that is needed for that item.
-I still havent reached high levels, because I barelly passed one month gameplay, but I would like to have a profession to craft acessories / trinkets / spellbooks
-can we get a way that chats can be always active without minimizing? Sometimes due ingame activities we miss a lot, sometimes newer players ask for help and take a while due minimized chats
-can we get a drop quest button? When regular quests get glitches like the one I had a while ago on Terratrias, is wise to drop it and start over.
-due Covid19 outbreak we gonna spend few days more at home, what about some bonus XP weekend event?
Thanks for reading...

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam
as per showing link: could simplify and having chat window open, hold shift and click item to display it in chat

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
You can craft trinkets. Woodcrafting skill, but they're soulbound